Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akatskui Vs Org.13

Akatskui Vs Org.13

a part of “Akatskui Vs Org.13”, a fictional universe by Moon God.

Which will win its ur choose

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akatskui Vs Org.13”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Akatskui Vs Org.13

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon God on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm

In this rollplay u cant be super strong cause im not and u cant have anything u want cause i dont but if u want to have a power u can ask me but tell me what it does cause if its to powerful ill tell u no if not ill let u have it and im the leader of the akatskui and the leader of the Org.13 is my bro Corey and please dont just join the akatskui or just join the org.13 try to keep it even teams im just asking for tht much and if ur not going to keep replying in the roleplay i ask u to not join ty o and if u can please try to get other people tht u no to join tht would be very kind of u

Name: Ryu Hiyabusa
Clan: Hiyabusa
Appearince: Image
Motto: "You can try but you will die"
Organization: Akatsuki Image
Power: Hiyagan (Has three stages and completely stops time)
Demon: Kilick eight tailed wolf (sikibi) Image
Element: Lighting Image
Weapon: Yoshimetsu a syth made from a fang from the eight tailed wolf Image
Fav. Skill: Wolf Mask made from the chakra of the eight tailed wolf Image
Master Of: Ginjutsu
Village: Sound Image
Nick Name: The Silver Wolf Of The Sound
Cloths Color: Silver
Ring Color: Silver
Headband Color: Silver
Normal Eye Color: Silver
Hiyagan Stages: Stage 1:Image Red eyes and has the same powers of the sharingan. Stage 2:Image Red eyes and has the power of sharingan, beyakugan, and renagan. Stage 3:Image Red eyes and has the power of sharingan, beyakugan, renagan, and eturnal mangekyo sharingan
Hiyagan Side Effects: It takes a huge amount of chakra and my eyes start to hurt and if i use them to long i have to stop using them and it takes a while for me to be able to use them again and my eye sight gets worst for a short peirod of time
Last edited by Moon God on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon God
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Akatskui Vs Org.13

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 pm

you cant spell and your a hypocrite YAY!!! you suck this thread is horrible...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Sounds cool. I'll think up a character and post
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

ill make a character later ok bro and i want to be the org.13 leader cause im finaly going to bet you

coreyking
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon God on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm

yo if u got a prob with it then dont post tht would solve it quick

Moon God
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!