Akatskui Vs Org.13

Akatskui Vs Org.13

Which will win its ur choose

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Akatskui Vs Org.13”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Akatskui Vs Org.13

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Akatskui Vs Org.13

Postby Moon God on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm

In this rollplay u cant be super strong cause im not and u cant have anything u want cause i dont but if u want to have a power u can ask me but tell me what it does cause if its to powerful ill tell u no if not ill let u have it and im the leader of the akatskui and the leader of the Org.13 is my bro Corey and please dont just join the akatskui or just join the org.13 try to keep it even teams im just asking for tht much and if ur not going to keep replying in the roleplay i ask u to not join ty o and if u can please try to get other people tht u no to join tht would be very kind of u

Name: Ryu Hiyabusa
Clan: Hiyabusa
Appearince: Image
Motto: "You can try but you will die"
Organization: Akatsuki Image
Power: Hiyagan (Has three stages and completely stops time)
Demon: Kilick eight tailed wolf (sikibi) Image
Element: Lighting Image
Weapon: Yoshimetsu a syth made from a fang from the eight tailed wolf Image
Fav. Skill: Wolf Mask made from the chakra of the eight tailed wolf Image
Master Of: Ginjutsu
Village: Sound Image
Nick Name: The Silver Wolf Of The Sound
Cloths Color: Silver
Ring Color: Silver
Headband Color: Silver
Normal Eye Color: Silver
Hiyagan Stages: Stage 1:Image Red eyes and has the same powers of the sharingan. Stage 2:Image Red eyes and has the power of sharingan, beyakugan, and renagan. Stage 3:Image Red eyes and has the power of sharingan, beyakugan, renagan, and eturnal mangekyo sharingan
Hiyagan Side Effects: It takes a huge amount of chakra and my eyes start to hurt and if i use them to long i have to stop using them and it takes a while for me to be able to use them again and my eye sight gets worst for a short peirod of time
Last edited by Moon God on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moon God
Member for 5 years

Re: [OOC] Akatskui Vs Org.13

Postby Zetsumi-san on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 pm

you cant spell and your a hypocrite YAY!!! you suck this thread is horrible...
Mmm JERKY CHEW!
Zetsumi-san
Member for 6 years

Postby shinigamiriku on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Sounds cool. I'll think up a character and post
Image Image Image Image Image
shinigamiriku
Member for 5 years

Postby coreyking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

ill make a character later ok bro and i want to be the org.13 leader cause im finaly going to bet you
coreyking
Member for 5 years

Postby Moon God on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm

yo if u got a prob with it then dont post tht would solve it quick
Moon God
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.