An American Road Trip

An American Road Trip

As the Title sugests~ Road Trip! What will happen these six young adults? Romance? Drama? Insanity? We will have to wait and see.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “An American Road Trip”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » An American Road Trip

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] An American Road Trip

Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 pm

It's okay, I figured you had to be in a rush. I'll get a post up in a bit, I'm working on it right now. Question is though, where they are going to go first.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.
IceFoxJess
Member for 6 years

Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 am

How about Georgia? 'Because if they go to Georgia then they can go to Savannah the most haunted place in America basically.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.
Writing Nitrate
Member for 5 years

Postby Kai on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Sounds good to me. I love haunted stuff and Andre will probably be over the moon about it. I'm not terribly good with locations and directions but I'll take a look and see what other places they can visit on the trip so maybe we can put a list together (The Winchester Mansion in California comes to mind while we're on the subject of haunted places).

Anyways, I'll try to get a post up today but letting you all know that I'm having some computer troubles at the moment. If I don't get them resolved soon and happen to disappear for a small while, that's why. I'll post as soon as I am able to, though.
Kai
Member for 6 years

Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Lol, I love that idea, it'll be fun to pick at a jumpy Jade. She be along the lines of "Your kidding right? This isn't scary at all. *Creaking wood, and she clings to the nearest person* XD That's at lest what happened to me last time I went to a very freaky haunted house.

Yeah, there going every where they can in the US, I vote for New York at some point, along with Charleston South Carolina{Plenty of thing to do in south Carolina, beaches, shops, history, old cathedrals, and Hunted places.
IceFoxJess
Member for 6 years

Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 pm

What we could do is go to South Carolina first, then to Georgia seeing as how South Carolina is above Georgia, maybe the crew could have a small and dramatic re-enactment of the Patriot XD. I vote New York last, it would be like hitting the biggest one before home.
Writing Nitrate
Member for 5 years

Postby Sami on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:27 pm

*shrugs* I dunno of US geography
Sami
Member for 6 years

Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm

lol I didn't exspect you or Intaru, to really know much about US geography. It's somthing they drill into our heads from age seven, and I still need to look at a map on ocashion.

That sounds like a good idea Nitrate...The Patriot? {I feel like an epc faluer right there I just passed AP US hestroy this year and I don't know that XD}
IceFoxJess
Member for 6 years

Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 pm

TT^TT This isn't dieing is it?
IceFoxJess
Member for 6 years

Postby Kai on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 pm

I'll post as soon as I can. The only access I've had to the internet these last couple of days was my phone and it's a pain to type up a post from it. I'll be back on the computer hopefully soon.

Doesn't make it easy when I can't even search for my posts to find the IC thread.
Kai
Member for 6 years

Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I already know your reason Kai, and I know from exsperince how big of a pain it is to use a cell to post. :)

I know, I just take the long way of going to my roleplays, go to OOC then serch for the IC link ther -_- I'm geting annoyedd with the constent mantince thing but eh, their trying.
IceFoxJess
Member for 6 years

Postby Sami on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 am

*Tumbleweed*
Sami
Member for 6 years

Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 am

TT_TT Why?
IceFoxJess
Member for 6 years

Postby Sami on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

No idea. I'm checking this every day.
Sami
Member for 6 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.