Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anarchy-BOOM

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Anarchy-BOOM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:03 am

"Mica..." She said, looking at the girl with something a little stronger than distrust.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:05 am

"its, uhh," galancing at her over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow,"Mica? And she has lots of guns and wants to come with us.sooooooo, i said yes." with a grin he opened his coke and walked out of the rrom so the girls could get to know each other.
それは避けられない勝利者です。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Lolli watched after him then hesitantly lowered her gun putting it back in her wasteband. "so...Mica, where are you from?" she asked not bothering with a smile.
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Twenty feet or so away from the hotel a man stood. He was garbed in a white cloak with a symbol on the shoulder that fluttered in the slight breeze. He grinned and stroked his chin with one metal clad hand while taking a book from his pocket with the other. In the book was a list of names and faces. "Mica," he said softly. "One of the rebellion leaders..." He sighed. Such a waste of time really. Rebellion only leads to more anarchy... He drew a gun from his pocket and proceeded to the hotel. "Let us end this little game..."
"I want to leave this world the way I came into it: screaming and covered in someone else's blood."
-DynamicChaos

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:58 pm

OoC: I'll assume I can join without ruining anything to major

A young girl that looked around the age of eighteen years old, she looked to be at least 5'3" in height. She had curly dark brown hair to her shoulders with aquamarine eyes, she had been walking since six months ago only taking breaks at hotels she found. She saw a motel 6, "perfect" she thought happily, she begun to head toward it seeing another man heading toward her with a gun and instant reactions taking place, "DON'T SHOT" she pleaded, she had no weapons on her although she excelled in hand to hand combat it was useless now.

Katakat
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 am

"Seattle originally... I left when the rain did..." she said softly. Her watch suddenly began beeping, screaming at her some sort of message. "Something's come up..." she said softly, "I want you and the other guy to head North... I'll catch up soon..." She turned on her heel, her long pony tail flailing behind her. "And don't bother arguing... I don't want you two involved in this..." She walked out the door, pulling her shotgun off her hip.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:54 am

he walked back inside just in time to hear her say we had to leave without her."wait a sec. you said you'd come with us. what changed your mind so abruptly?" he went over to the window and saw someone in the distance...not really distinguishable, but definatly a person."Geez, who's this guy, now? is he why we're suppose to leave?" asked jack looking back at mica. " i'm staying, maybe more people around will cause him to be less of a threat."
Last edited by sketchy on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Mica looked at him over her shoulder. "No... this is someone that you two shouldn't have to deal with. He's not after you two... you should be able to get away safely..." She sighed and turned back to him.

"Just make sure you two get well out of sight before he gets here... okay? I promise I'll catch up..."

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 pm

"well, i tried," jack said with a slight smirk, "guess i'll have to take your word for it. see ya, we'll be heading northeast toward the nearest town. c'mon, lolli" he turned to walk out of the room.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:38 pm

Mica smiled a little to herself before turning once more and taking a few steps. "Take the back way...." she said softly before walking around to the front of the building to wait for the man walking towards her in the white cloak.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:55 pm

there was an instinct to refuse. afterall she'd only just met this girl and she was already giving her orders. but Jack had already started to leave. Lolli grumbled and stomped after him. "...stupid...little...nah!"

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:58 pm

The man waited until Mica had approached him. "Hello," he said in a cool voice. "My name is Capricorn. You are Mica, are you not?" Capricorn stood in a relaxed manner, seemingly defenseless.

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:54 am

She inhaled deeply, "whats going on?" she asked. She looked at both of them, "their obliviously not friends with each other..." she thought.

Katakat
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:45 am

"Hmmm... maybe..." she looked him over. "That information will cost you big bub..." she turned to look at the girl. "I'm really not sure... maybe you should ask him..." she turned back to Capricorn. "He seems to be in control here...." she quirked an eyebrow at the brightly cloaked man.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:52 pm

Capricorn frowned slightly. "I'm sorry, but I haven't been forthright. I've been charged with the task of eliminating the Resistance leaders." He raised his right hand, causing light to reflect wildly off its metal sheen. "If you are Mica, then I shall kill you. If not, then I'll simply torture you to insanity." Capricorn grinned. "For your sake I hope you're Mica."

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:52 am

jack saw a glint from the corner of his eye and turned to look. he and lolli were too far away to see very well, but he could tell one person was pointing at the other. Curiosity is a bad weakness. Jack looked at lolli and said," we're probably far enough away now,so..uh...wanna spy on them?"

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:46 pm

"Pretty heavy words for a man who has no idea who his foe is..." she said softly, leaning up to look deep into his eyes. "Hmm... perhaps I'm Mica..." she moved behind him and over to his other side. "And perhaps I'm not..." She came back around to face him fully. "If you fight me... and you loose, you have to come with me to Canada and join the resistance, If I loose I'll tell you whether I am Mica or not.... or just her cover... then you can kill me." she winked at him and took a step back pulling her shotgun up to rest beside her head, pointing straight up. She cocked her head to the side, waiting for his reply, the cool metal touching her cheek.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:26 pm

Lolli smirked, "hell yeah." she was already ahead of him, finding a comfortable hiding place behind a shrub where she could see and they couldnt see her. she patted the ground next to her for Jack to squat next to her.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:56 am

Jack grins,"freakin sweet." he sits down next to her and watches the body language of the two people. " Wonder what they're saying...." he looks at lolli to see what she thinks...

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:32 pm

"oh mr. bond it's been so long. cant we put our differances aside and make sweet love. -oh but Mica, we are too different and i am a special agent and you a spy. oh what the hell. then he grabs her and they have hot sex in the sun." Lolli smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "i dont know."

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!