Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anarchy-BOOM

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Anarchy-BOOM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:40 pm

"yeah...humorous. wish we had a directional mic though." he looked toward mica's sillouettee and then back to lolli,"we should...freak mica out when she comes back...on second thought, never mind, lets just keep watching."

in a mimicing voice, jack,"'Y'know, Mica, its been awhile... I really think we shoud do it again.'" a higher voice" Oh, but we havnt in so long..and there's no TV here!" Lower" Yes, but we need it. Our life revolves around it. It fuels us. We need our Trigun."
Jack smirk and looks to lolli, then back to Mica's confrontation
それは避けられない勝利者です。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:47 pm

Lolli giggled "oh my gosh i love trigun."

**im sorry i couldnt come up with anything else. i think im dead -checks pulse- OMG!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!**
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 pm

The being walked, its steps like a monstrous thud, as it walked through the city, it causally stepping through a pile of old Polonium remains. It looked at a squirrel, the creature still surving after the monstrous thermonuclear war, and appeared to place out a hand, trying to pet the animal. The squirrel came closer, and then, if a being with no face could express emotion, smiled, as it snapped the rodent's neck in half with some sort of sharpened dagger, which then retracted into the being's arm. "Dinner" was overheard, as the suit placed the dead squirrel into some sort of container. "Humans... Living Humans!" The suit exclaimed. "Little Small Arms, mostly youths. Threat Level, 1. Advise light caution." The suit then suddenly headed towards the hotel, but before it would enter, it noticed something "Warning! Class A Gang Threat!" The Suit then stopped, pulling out an usnsual weapon "Uranium Decay Products Produce... Energy" It said, as it charged itself up, and rolled into the city, preparing for a possible fight with humans.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:02 am

Lolli gasped, "look at that." she said and pointed away from the scene bellow them. there was something that had the shape of a human, sorta. her eyes widened as it pulled something out, maybe a weapon. "jack,"

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:59 pm

his eyes widened, as he looked in the direction of her finger."Crap...what is that? Some kind of... robot?" he watched is get closer and closer then looked at Lolli," We've gotta go down there and help them! C'mon!" HE left, sprinting from their hin=ding spot and went toward the group of arguing people.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:51 am

OOC: MOD NOTE: Deleted Double Post

anway, back to RP

The being then stared, its sensors getting a view of the humans heading towards it. It prepared to fight, as it suddenly stod in a sort of defensive stance, The strange weapon it held suddenly pluged directly into the back of the machine, and it appared to be drawing some sort of energy from the backpack like device. Inside the machiine however, a massive series of thoughts ran through its hybrid processor core, the code flowing like water through a aqueduct.

Code: Select all
Targets! Human! Class 1
Kill = no.hunt.exe
Var = Launch Subaru Human Interface Program.exe
Run = Yes
Code = Real

The machine then fired the beam ahead of itself, and as the blue beam of energy hit ahead of the guards, it impacted with the ground, incinerating the earth ahead of the troopers. The machine then said "I will... Not attack first, but.... defend self is one of primary objectives. running Human interface program to speak more with human surivors of End of Earth.

As it finished its sentence, the broken grammar aside, a large capsule, attached to the machine by some sort of large physical locks fell off, landing lightly into the dirt. The Capsule was worn and dirty, but it had a sort of inner light emiting from its sides. As the capsule shook open, some people seemed to be in awe, as suddenly, a teenage female, of apparent spanish desent, walked from the capsule. Her uniform, a bizare distortion of the Royal Canadian Rangers, got up, and shighed "Well, I'm sorry if brother was a bit harsh" she started "but well, He hasn't seen any people since we left Qubec. I'm here to ask for your help."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:10 am

"... is it, i mean he, okay?" he looked at the thing on the ground."ummm, what's wrong with him?" it was hard to believe that this thing is, or was, ever a human.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:00 am

yourdarkestfear wrote:"Pretty heavy words for a man who has no idea who his foe is..." she said softly, leaning up to look deep into his eyes. "Hmm... perhaps I'm Mica..." she moved behind him and over to his other side. "And perhaps I'm not..." She came back around to face him fully. "If you fight me... and you loose, you have to come with me to Canada and join the resistance, If I loose I'll tell you whether I am Mica or not.... or just her cover... then you can kill me." she winked at him and took a step back pulling her shotgun up to rest beside her head, pointing straight up. She cocked her head to the side, waiting for his reply, the cool metal touching her cheek.

Capricorn chuckled. "It's a pity you have to die. You seem like a nice girl..." Suddenly, a black chain shot from his arm, knocking the shotgun from her grasp. Another followed and wrapped around her wrist. "It would appear I have won," said Capricorn with a glint in his eye. "So, what manner of death shall I prescribe for you?"
"I want to leave this world the way I came into it: screaming and covered in someone else's blood."
-DynamicChaos

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:26 am

A small smile shifted the cloth over her face. "So quick to declare victory..." she said just loud enough for him to hear, "And how do you think you can win when you've only restrained one arm? Although, it is enough..." She looked up at him, her emerald green eyes cloudy with the thought of battle. "You take our resistance too lightly..." Her hand quickly turned and wrapped around the chain. "And I am a nice girl...usually..." She pulled on the chain with all her strength and stepped forward before bringing her knee upward and slamming it into his lower abdomen. She leaned down and whispered in his ear in the split second her knee forced him to buckle.

"Be glad this knee shoots high..." she said.

((In other words... she could have kicked him in the nuts... but she was nice and didn't. =D))
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:10 am

At the sudden sound of commotion near the others, jack quickly turned and said," sorry, but we'll have to cut this meeting a little short." Then he turned and ran to the aid of his ally

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:59 am

The woman shighed, as she started to go with them "We'll help. I'll show you what we learned travling through the plains. The Machine then moved slightly, it appearring to glow a bright golden color. "Shift Change..." it said, as the walker suddenly droped several of the wor, external amor peices. It revealed, a bright, almost grey color, as the massive machine parts fell onto the ground. The machine now had a more streamlined stance, and it was revealed to be carrying two heavy machine guns, an odd looking sword of sorts, and a massive sheild. "GunFighter Form..." The machine voice said. Thwe girl rtquickly gathered the droped armor, and placed them into an odd arangment, the parts linking to form a sort of motorcycle. "I'll give you a lift... Uh, I didn't get your name.." She smiled sheepishly at the man.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:22 pm

"Sure, I could use a ride...my name's Jack, by the way." As he got on the quickly made motorcycle, he looked around,"Where's Lolli?"

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:59 pm

yourdarkestfear wrote:A small smile shifted the cloth over her face. "So quick to declare victory..." she said just loud enough for him to hear, "And how do you think you can win when you've only restrained one arm? Although, it is enough..." She looked up at him, her emerald green eyes cloudy with the thought of battle. "You take our resistance too lightly..." Her hand quickly turned and wrapped around the chain. "And I am a nice girl...usually..." She pulled on the chain with all her strength and stepped forward before bringing her knee upward and slamming it into his lower abdomen. She leaned down and whispered in his ear in the split second her knee forced him to buckle.

"Be glad this knee shoots high..." she said.

((In other words... she could have kicked him in the nuts... but she was nice and didn't. =D))

Capricorn grinned as he grabbed her by the throat. "Wouldn't matter anyway," he said as his cloak fell away, revealing a mechanical exoskeleton. "I haven't really been honest with you." A chuckle left his throat. "My true name is Capricornus-24X, experimental assassin." The chain snaked around her arm and wound around her body. "And yes, I do win."

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:10 pm

"I haven't been honest with you either..." she said grinning. She wiggled her hand some and pressed a certain place on her arm. Her body turned to a sticky fluid and dripped out from beneath his chains. the goo came back together to form her again, and she ripped her cloak off her shoulders, letting it blow away in the wind. One gloved hand came up to pull the tall collar away from her face, showing her face. The skin and muscle seemed to be neatly cut away from her face, leaving just her bone. Her nose was still intact, but the skin of her lips and all the way to her ears was gone. Thick red string helped her jaw to move, crowwing right over the molars.

"I used to be in the military myself. I was taken as a prisoner of war, and experimented on. It was back when we didn't know the Japanese were in on this. They had invented some sort of new stealth suit, but they needed to test it. When they tried it on me, I soon became too much for them to handle and excaped, killing as many as possible in the process.The only problem is that the suit bonded to me... and now I can't take it off..." her eyes sparkled, "And I've also figured out that every person sees something different when they see what's under my mask..." Her hands rested on her hips, carefully palming her machete.

"So tell me, are you all metal? Or is there a real man under all that?" she asked

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:00 pm

Capricorn remained unphased by the grotesque image under the mask. "I've seen some pretty screwed up stuff in those labs," he said with a snigger. The chains recoiled back into his arm. "Actually, most of my body is fully robotic. I have more weapons in here than a small armory." A rapier shot from his other arm and pointed at her. "So, shall we tango?" Capricorn rushed at her, chain flailing.

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:51 am

She smiled at jack, and said "I'm Jessica, by the way. So Jack, what brought you out here to these parts. I thought that the first wave of atomics were aimed towards the midwest, to wipe out the US defenses..." Jessica smiled, as she rode into the city. "Loli? Who's a Loli?" The machine being, had suddenly stoped, its sensors locking on to the combat signals of 2 class XXII cyborgs. He sent a private message to his sister, the signal simpltyy saying

email wrote:
RE: COMBAT CYBORGS

The beings that we have been hunting. Found. Powerfull. Advise finding the G-Stone, to restore normal functions. After that. Homeward bound, return to East Asian colation Outer base to re-assembe Stars and Lighting. Units. Head to East Seatle to Find Helios AI- drive. End Sugested Protocalls.

Jessica shighed, and started to drive faster, simply saying to Jack "So, what does this Loli look like, mabye I'll spot her on the road or something?" She smiled at jack, while the machine silently loaded its Funnel ammuniton set, preparing to fight the technicaly superior cyborgs.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:51 am

She smiled at jack, and said "I'm Jessica, by the way. So Jack, what brought you out here to these parts. I thought that the first wave of atomics were aimed towards the midwest, to wipe out the US defenses..." Jessica smiled, as she rode into the city. "Loli? Who's a Loli?" The machine being, had suddenly stoped, its sensors locking on to the combat signals of 2 class XXII cyborgs. He sent a private message to his sister, the signal simpltyy saying

email wrote:
RE: COMBAT CYBORGS

The beings that we have been hunting. Found. Powerfull. Advise finding the G-Stone, to restore normal functions. After that. Homeward bound, return to East Asian colation Outer base to re-assembe Stars and Lighting. Units. Head to East Seatle to Find Helios AI- drive. End Sugested Protocalls.

Jessica shighed, and started to drive faster, simply saying to Jack "So, what does this Loli look like, mabye I'll spot her on the road or something?" She smiled at jack, while the machine silently loaded its Funnel ammuniton set, preparing to fight the technicaly superior cyborgs.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:25 pm

"Well," jack started,"i came from down south. i was out borrowing my friend's fishing boat when the attacks went down." he looked up, trying to remember the details, he couldnt, so he shrugged and said,"doesnt really matter......lolli, though, she's got really bright blue hair and carries a few guns and a knife in her boots...she also has these freakin HUGE sunglasses...she's kinda hard to miss, which is why i'm surprized that i cant find her."
he looked straight ahead to see how far off they were from mica. He didn't see Mica, he saw some kind of skinny metal thing with a chain that was pointing a sword at...a...ummm...ninja clown? Jack wasnt sure. the clown was wearing Mica's cloths, but....'Stop thinking! Its just a distance mirage!' Jac scolded himself. he looked back down to prevent his mind from playing further tricks on him.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:42 pm

Now as the machine looked upon the two combatants, It rembered, the Subaru class outclassing his own Big Daddy in pure speed. He did have one advantage, in pure power, with his Nu and Burning assault additions. To start defending his sister, and the passenger, he would fire them. The Funnel attack would be launched. The massive machine suddenly opened up its second back capsule, firing the massive net into the air. As it lazily hovered in the sky, its small components separated, each Bit targeting one of the two combat cyborgs. The machine then shifted its head, the net of Bits firing on his cue. The energy blasts around the cyborgs seemed to be like the mysterious beam weapon it fired earlier, burning into the ground holes the size of fenceposts. That would be a good message to send to the machines.

Jessica saw the attack fire, and knew that the fight would be soon on. She looked at Jack, and said “I’ll defend you, but these… are combat cyborgs. Powerful combinations of man and machine. I don’t think we can win, unless you know someone with heavy weapons, but I’ll protect us, and find your friend Loli. I promise.”"She hugged Jack, while thinking "I must win... I must...""

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:55 am

jack, surprised by the sudden embrace, flinched a little."umm....thank you? But the female is good!" he was having to shout over the roar of the gun and the motorcycle."Dont kill her, or...blow her up or anything!She's taking survivers to Canada!"then he pulled out his pistols, looked, smirked, and said,"by the way, i do know how to shoot."

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!