Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel's Kiss (closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Angel's Kiss (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 am

Along the morning day, the sun shone upon all. A breeze chilled past the windows, and into the house, chilling the air inside. For Kei, the feeling was pure biss. Opening his eyes , he stretched, got out of bed, and cranked the music on his stereo up. He half-danced, half walked to the dresser, picking out a set of clothes for the day. It was Noon already, according to the clock, witch made sense. Kei usually went to bed around five, due to his job as a bartender. This was actually pretty early for him..

He showered, dressing in his usual gray shirt, black pants, and made sure he looked presentable before heading to a nearby cafe, to grab some Coffee, and watched the news on T.V. There had been reports of a bloody murder, only a few blocks away from where he worked, witch sort of scared Key. Hell, he may have served the guy a drink.

He shrugged, knowing it wasn't his fault, and left, after paying for his drink, he went shopping, buying food to last him for a few weeks.

Walking along the edge of town with his food, he stashed it in his fridge, and noticed it was probably time for him to get prepared for the walk to work. He had a car, but it was busted, and part of Kei's fund went for it to get fixed. He grapped his house keys, making sure he looked fine once again, and he headed out.

As he walked, he overheard talk about the murder he had heard about earlier. Apparently, it was some kind of devil worshipper that had gotten attacked. They said the place was cursed.

Kei laughed, now only listening to the Click Clack of his boots upon the sidewalk, and he kept his hands in his pockets. Yeah cursed. Next, they'd say thaat someone found a live dodo bird.

He continued walking, lost in thought, barely paying attention to where he was going.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Angel's Kiss (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 am

High above the clouds, at the ever tip of space, stood a girl in front of beautiful golden gates. All that surrounded her was a golden realm full of blooming flowers, trees full of fruit, and beings enjoying eternity in their perfect new home commonly know as heaven. As she turned back to the gates she took a few steps forward out of her home and onto the diving platform.

"Tsubaki you know your mission. Keep us informed on what you see, Always be diligent, never let your guard down." Said one of the counsel men. "Good luck."

As the word left his mouth, the platform the disappeared and the girl known as Tsubaki began to free fall. Shifting quickly so she was in a diving position, she pulled her wings in tight so she gained much more speed. Faster and faster Tsubaki went, passing the atmosphere and getting close to the clouds. Just as she passed the cloud coverage the town of Tokyo became visible to her. As the town cam into view she unfurled her wings and opened them to the fullest extent. She winced in abit of pain as the wind caught in her wings, and she began on what seemed like parachuting down. Tsubaki made sure her cover was on, so no humans could see her, then she glided down and landed in a dark ally.

"And she sticks the landing" Tsubaki mumbed to herself while she fixed her outfit into the proper position. She straightened out her black skull shirt, her red and black pelleted skirt, and then her thigh high black and gray socks. Pulling out a mirror he fixed her long black hair into a high pony tail and let a few strands of hair dangle on the sides. Last but not least making sure her two hand guns and Tonto knives were still hidden, she was ready to go.

Stepping out of the alleyway happily, Tsubaki began looking around at all the sites. While looking at a funny billboard advertising dogs toothpaste, she walked into someone and end up falling on her ass.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

Kei almost collapsed fully, but he moved his arm around to stop the collision of his face with the concrete. Almost cursing his bad luck, he breathed, noone he was not going to become roadkill. After brushing invisible dush from his jeans, he notcied that there was more than one victim in the bum. A girl... gothic, by the looks of her, had fallen on her butt, looking kind of surprised. Startled, he offered his hand to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was about to run into someone. I was careless." He said with an apologetic nod.

"Sometimes I get lost in my own world... I know, I need to be more careful." He said after a slight pause, "You're not hurt are you? I wouldn't think so, maybe a bruise... oh well." He said with a slight nod... though he wqasn't quite sure why he was nodding. He profiled her: Long black hair, black skull shirt... though the boots was what truly gave him the goth idea.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

"Ouch....So much for being diligent..." Tsubaki mumbled to herself. "What did I hit?" she looked around her till her eyes landed on a boy, no. man from the looks of it. As he got up he looked at her and offered her his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was about to run into someone. I was careless. Sometimes I get lost in my own world... I know, I need to be more careful." He said to her as she took his hand and got up.

"Oh no its partially my fault. I wasn't paying much attention either." Tsubaki replied with a smile. "And no I'm not hurt. I'm completely fine." She looked at him and took in his appearance. 'Not bad for a human...Oh well...' she thought to herself. "I'm Tsubaki by the way. And you are?"

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am

"Kei, a pleasure" He said, after helping her up. Then, after checking his watch, "Crap, I'm gonna be late... I work at the Sandsea... um... a local bar. Come by, and we'll finish the chat... crap!" He said, and bolted for his workplace.

He barley made it on time, not having enough time to chat wih the regular's. He grabbed his time card, stamped it, and began washing a few glasses with a rag before it offically opened. It seemed like a busy day, because already, he was memorizing dozens of orders, mixing the drinks accordingly. He had a good memory, so he got each of them right, and had speedy hands, to get the drinks out on time. It was also his job to break up any fights that may or may not occurr. He usually did this by throwing whatever was in his hands at their head, with deadly accuracy. A good time to start a fight was bhen he was handling a newspaper. A bad time would be when he was just opening a bottle of whisky.

More and more rumors about that cursed lot, when a worshipper had met his death. Kei decided to check it out later, if he possibly could...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 am

"Kei, a pleasure." Kei said politely then glanced at his watch. "Crap, I'm gonna be late... I work at the Sandsea... um... a local bar. Come by, and we'll finish the chat... crap!" Tsubaki watched as he left before she could say anything else. 'And he was cute too...Well that ends that I guess..." she thought with a sigh. Tsubaki knew she more than likely would never see him again. There wasn't really any she should ever see him again. All that matter was her mission. Nothing else.

'Hm...where would be a good place to get info...?" Looking around her Tsubaki saw a small coffee shop and decided it would be a good place to start. Going into a local cafe, she ordered a white chocolate mocha and a piece of coffee cake, then sat at a table in the corner. She pulled up a news paper and began to read, while listening to the television and other people around her. Tsubaki sat in the shop for hours on end until finally 1:50am came and she was the final customer there and the workers were cleaning the shop.

"Excuse me miss, but we are closing for the night. We will be open tomorrow at 6am and you are more than welcome here then." A clerk said politely.

"Oh I see, I'm very sorry for being in the way. Thank you." Tsubaki replied as she walked out of the shop. So far all that she had gathered was that there had been a murder a few streets down. A satanist had supposedly been brutally killed, and since there wasn't much evidence there was no suspect at the time. It wasn't much to go off of, so Tsubaki decided to snoop around abit more, before going to the site.

About another hour had passed, and nothing else had come up. Getting tired of the constant nothing, Tsubaki decided it was time to check out the crime scene. Not in much of a hurry, she leisurely walked towards the address she had gained from the news report.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 am

When closing Time Came, Kei collected his tips, and stuffed them in his wallet, stretching, and saying goodbye to the boss, before he put a coat on, and walked out, lookin around. It was 2 o'clock now, so, surely, the crime scene would be left unguarded. He cricked his neck, ignoring the slight feeling of tension in his neck, and proceeded in the general area of the crime scene, occassionally hoping a fence or two, when it seemed like they would make good short cuts. After all, the quickest way anywhere was a straight line. He put a few mutts in their place as he did, not even bothering to look at them. My, how fearful.

The closer he got, the colder it began to get, for some odd reason. When he was nearly there, he was shivering, and he could see his breath.

There was a horrible chomping noise, as he arrived on the scene. There was a 4 foot.. thing, jumping up and down, and it had a mouth, and hands... it was everything but human. It's skin was a ashy brown, as if it had been in a toaster for a few thousand years.

Kei put his hands to his mouth, backing around a corner, observing the thing. It was hissing and laughing, like it had just accomplished something noteworth. In the circle around him were demonic submbols.

"so... it's true? Some devil worshipper summonded a demon?" He thought to himself, backing away, though he was still shivering. Then..." ACHOO!"

In one fluid motion, The demon, turned, suddenly holding a gun, and fired. Kei thought it was over right there and then...

but he felt just fine. No harm had come to him.

The demon looked surprised, then it hissed, "ah...another huuuman. Most blood to appease the master." He said, and charged Kei, who began to run, calling for help.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 pm

As Tsubaki was walking she felt something. A shiver ran down her spine as her senses hightened. 'Demon...' she thought a she pinpointed the location and heard the calls of help. Getting a running start, Tsubaki jumped into the air and spread her wings out to take to the sky. Flapping them quickly, she pushed down taking her higher and moving her a a faster speed.

Within seconds she had crossed over to the next few streets and she could see the grotesque thing chasing some human. Pulling her wings in she dived bombed at the demon, then at the last minute she unfurled them, in time for her to take out a tonto knife, slash the demon in the back and land perfectly on her feet. "How do you like the feeling of holy water demon!" Tsubaki said as the demon howled in rage, droping his weapon and slashing at her with is claws in blind fury. She smirked as she danced out of the way of its sharp talons, completely forgetting about the human she was protecting.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 pm

"It's... the girl from earlier..." Kei noticed, reconizing the girl he had collided with on the streets. But... either she was a kunoichi, or she had just flown, in order to do what she had did. Even weirder was the face that she wasn't surprised that she was fighting a demon. Stranger that THAT was the fact that she was fighting it on equal ground. Stranget than THAT, was the fact that she was armed with weapons, witch apparently contained holy water.

Kei's mind was racing, as he put the facts together. Holy water weapons, a gothic appearence... sh must be... a DEVIL HUNTER!" Kei concluded, though that in and of itself didn't make sense. She had superior reflexs to his, and was dancing away from the claws easily.

He noticed that the thing had dropped it's gun, and Kei slowly reached for it, picking it up, and aimed down the sight. He took a deep breath. "Stay away from her!" He said, firing a shot, grazing the demon in it's arm. It howled, and turned to face Kei, and bum rushed him.

He managed to dodge the first stike, the second barly grazed him. Third caught him in the chest. Kei screamed, seeing his own blood, and collapsed, clutching his chest.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Dancing around and dodging each swipe of the demons claws was quite easy. Tsubaki was really enjoying being able to toy with this low ranked demon.

"Is that all you've got demon? I thought monsters were supposed to be fierce and scary? But i guess you cant expect much from such scum!" She laugh which only seemed to anger the demon more.

"Ill kill you you b-" The demon roared but was interrupted by a voice.

"Stay away from her!" a male voice cried, as a loud 'BANG' went off. A bullet flew towards them and grazed the demons shoulder. It would have hit her in the temple, but luckily she was quick enough to flip away. By the time she had landed away from the bullet, the demon had turned and attacked the human. Being in such pain and raged caused the demon to be faster than her, which gave the demon a chance attack the human.

Luckily for the human the first two attacks didn't do much damage but the with the third strike, he was hit square in the chest. 'Damn now I cant kill the demon...A angels first job is to protect and heal humans....' She thought As Tsubaki went to heal the human she noticed something. The human the demon had just attacked had been Kei, the guy she had met earlier that day. Going up to Kei she kneel next to him and pulled out her second tonto knife, ad she stabbed them both into the ground, causing a white-ish blue barrier to form. Seeing as his change to flee the demon turned the corner and ran away.

"Hang in there Kei. I gotcha" Tabaki said as she put her hands over over his chest. Her hands began to glow a light blue as his wounds slowly healed. "Damn this isnt working...Im going to have to do it...." she mumbled. Tsubaki then closed her eyes tightly as her hands turned from a pale blue to a pure white. As the white light began to sink into Kei, Tsubakis shield disappeared to show big pure white feathery wings. Once the light faded Tsubaki opened her eyes to see Keis wounds had been fully healed.

"Dont do anything like that again got it?" she pulled her two tonto knives out of the ground and stuck them back into the sheathes where they belonged. "Looks like that piece of trash got away." Tsubaki said in disgust,

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Kei stared at his completly healed chest, and struggled to his feet, suddenly feeling like he could take an army. "Well, I didn't want you to get injured... guess it's foolish pride... I'm sorry." He said. He punched the air a few times. "Well, my first guess was Devil Hunter... but wow, never thought I had bumped into an angel the first time we met." He said with a nod. " I now feel just a little stupid just now..."

He looked around, "So it would seem. But, I have full confidence you chase them down, Tsubaki... you were amazing out there, and I feel stupid that I intervened... Well, do you have a place to stay? I have an extra bed, if you need it. Come on, I'll take you to my place." He said, walking through the alley systems with renewed energy.

The demon from earlier, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Below him was a dark mass of swirling black... something. A jet of fire burst from it.

The demon raised it's gun,, and pointed it at Kei. "Time to go to hell." It said, with a wicked laugh.

Kei laughed, "I thought we established that those don't work." He laughed.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm

"Well, I didn't want you to get injured... guess it's foolish pride... I'm sorry." Kei said to her as he got up. "Well, my first guess was Devil Hunter... but wow, never thought I had bumped into an angel the first time we met. I now feel just a little stupid just now..."

"Its understandable I guess, but you should have just run. Most humans would do that a least. Do anything to save themselves, even if it means sacrificing others." Tsubaki replied a little coldly then laughed a bit. "In a way I am a devil hunter, but at the same time I am an angel. So dont feel stupid. You sorta got it right."

"So it would seem. But, I have full confidence you chase them down, Tsubaki... you were amazing out there, and I feel stupid that I intervened... Well, do you have a place to stay? I have an extra bed, if you need it. Come on, I'll take you to my place." Kei offered.

"Na its cool. I wouldn't want to-" Tsubaki began, but was interrupted by a demonic voice. She quickly looked up to the demon had returned and he now pointed his gun at Kei. Thinking that he was still immune to the bullets, Kei just laughed it off. Truths was, she has put abit of her soul into him, giving him some of her abilities, and changing him into something not quite human but not quite angel either.

"Kei NO!" Tsubaki yelled as she run up to him and wrapped her arms and wings around him in a white cocoon, just as the demon began to fire. Standing so her back was facing the demon she put up a weak barrier, to try and stop the oncoming bullets. The first two bullets were deflected by the barrier, for the last four it only seemed to slow them slightly. One bullet hit each wing, another embedded itself into her left should while the final bullet hit her in her lower back. Tsubaki grunted in pain, as she fell to the ground, blood beginning to stain the concrete.

The demon laughed in wicked delight. "Not so tough now are you, bitch? Dont worry I wont kill you. I think Lucifer would love a new dark angel on his side. Oh Master will be so please. Hehehehe!" Stretching his arms out wide the demon chanted some spell and the gates of Hell began to open.

"No...Kei....take this and....run...." Tsubaki said weakly as she stared to the side. Her vision was blurred, but she could see the opening of Hell waiting to take her in. Slowly pulling put one of her tanto knives she brought it up as far as possible then dropped it. "It will....protect you....now...run..." breathing heavily as she felt the shock of demon energy enter her system. It was a very painful process. It felt as if she was being stabbed by millions of lava hot knives all at once. Even though the pain Tsubaki would not scream, all she did was lay there as she felt the chains of Hell wrap around her ankles, and slowly drag her to the depths of the fiery inferno.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 am

Kei stabbed back in shock. This angel had protected her... so, would the bullets be able to kill him now? Everything was beginning to take a turn for worse. Tsubaki... a girl he had barely met, had shielding him, and she was paying the prince. He knelt over, and accepted the knife he had given her, unsure of what he could do at this point in time. He just stared at the pained angel.

The demon was approaching, eyes locked on the target, preparing to finish the rites that would fully open the gates of hell. As a consequense, Kei himself was being completely ignored. but, that was understandable. What could Kei possibly do in this situation. Firey chains had claimed her, threating to drag her.

Kei's head was throbbing. He hated this feeling, that he was absolutly powerless. He was simply no match for that demon... that was already proven once. The knife given to him weighed heavily in his hands... but, if he did anything, the demon would notice him.

"I... simply will not allow this to happen... I can't." Kei whispered, and rage suddenly took him. No, this would not happen. "You saved me... I simply cannot allow you to fall.

Instinct gripped him, and he tossed the knife up, and caught it... but now, he was holding a long spear. He advanced forward, "Now, answer me this this... how should someone who's natrual, who's seen the supernatrual live his life?"

A wave roared in his ears. And the demon stumpled over, and looked at his feet, witch had frozen in place. The demon fell over, and it's hands froze as soon as they touched the ground.

Kei looked over to the demon. "Now then... be purified." He said, and brought the spear down. With a sharp shriek the demon disintagrated into the dust, and burned up into flames, and the chains binding Tsubaki faded.

Kei knelt next to her, "...are you allright?" HE asked. The reality of what happened woud hit him later... "Your wings... you don't look so good." HE said.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 am

Tsubakl watched in horror as Kei tried to stand up to the demon. 'He is going to....get himself killed...I gotta move...' she thought, but as she tried to move her arm even an inch, the pain intensified. 'I cant...damn it...' She hoped to god Kei made it out of this. Laying there accepting her fate, Tsubaki relaxed and closed her eyes, trying to imagine the pain away. She ignored all that was around her and hoped that Kei had taken the chance to get away.

'Maybe if I just sleep....' Tsubaki thought but just as her body was shutting down, she heard Kei call to her.

"...Are you allright? Your wings... you don't look so good."
She opened her eyes to see Keis worried face staring at her. Sensing that the demon was gone, she finally broke down. Tear of agony dripped down the side of her face.

"It hurts....alot..." Tsubaki breathed out. "Y...you need to...get the bullets....out fast...Please h...help me Kei..." she was using all her strength to talk. It hurt alot to speak, but she needed to get it out if she ever wanted to see dawn again. Soon she passed out from too much blood loss. She was still alive, but barely....

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am

Nodding, Kei stretched out Tsubaki's wings, to get a clear view. Unsure of what to do, He tossed his spear in the air, and it landed as a dagger again. He was glad that she passed out... this was probably going to hurt, if she was awake. HE used the dagger as a surgical tool, first, carefully removing the bullet, handling the dagger as if it were an atomic bomb. After a few seconds, he removed that one. That wing still had a gaping hole, and he guessed that she wouldn't be able to fly for a while, though that was just a guess.

The second came up nicely as well, though Kei looked at Tsubaki's shoulder, and he began to sweat. One wrong move, and he might slice through a tissue, rendering her arm unable to move. Still, he attempted it. After a few minutes of sweating, the bullet came out. He then rolled over, and moved her shirt up slightly, to get to the bullet. With another sigh, he went to to retrieve the bullet.

He got up, and picked Tsubaki up, doing his best to sheild her wings from any visible eyes, and used the alley system as much as he could, getting to house in record time. He sat her on his bed, then ran to the bathroom for the medical kit. Cutting some rags he tied up the open wounds together, using some alchohol to cleanse them before he did. Unsure of how to batch the wings, he merely placed an ice pack on each of them

He nodded, pleased with his work, grabbed hot rag, and placed it on her forehead. Then, he sat back on a chair, next to the bed, and quietly fell asleep

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Feeling the warm rays of sunlight hitting her face, Tsubaki gingerly opened her eyes. Afer getting used to the light in her eyes, she tried to sit up, but her body painfully protested. Wincing a bit as she moved to sit up at a slower pace, Tsubaki realized she wasnt in her room in heaven. Her room had been painted a lavender color with black vines swirling around the edges and silver leaves growing from the vines, and there we MANY posters of rock bands from earth and heaven alike. This room was just a normal master bedroom.

'Where am I...? What time is it...? What day is it....?' Tsubaki question herself. She remembered coming to earth and fighting a demon...It had hit her with demon bullets and had been trying to drag her to hell. 'But I'm not in hell....there is sunlight....What the hell happened to me?'

Looking at the mini clock on the nightstand, she saw that it was 11am and the day was Monday. 'MONDAY?! What the hell! I passed out early Saturday morning! Oh well, I have a bigger problem. I have no clue where I am or how I got here. Hmm...' Tsubaki thought as she scanned the room for anyone. No living creature was in the room other than herself. Slowly getting out of the soft plush bed, she quietly walked over to the door. She knew she was not at all strong enough to fight so maybe if she was quiet enough she could sneak out....

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 am

Kei had gone to the spare bedroom to sleep, and had gone to work later that night, becuase he figure nothing would try an harm Tsubaki. Then, after cleaning her wounds again, had fallen back asleep. Monday morning, he got up early (witch was unusual) and decided to make pancakes, completle with syrup. HE was a pretty good cook too, if he did say so himself. Cooking was just like mixing drinks: you just need the right combination of ingrediants.

Tsubaki slowly fluttered around the corner, and was looking around. "Oh, you're up?" Kei said with a relief. "You've been asleep for quite some time... hope you like pancakes." He said, pouring more batter on the pan. "How are you feeling?" He asked, slightly concerned. "I did my best to remove the bullets, and clean your wounds, but I'm no doctor... you can still move everything, right?" He asked

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Slowly peaking around the corner Tsubaki saw someone.

"Oh, you're up? You've been asleep for quite some time... hope you like pancakes."
Kei said as he turned to her. Tsubaki nodded her head silently with wide eyes. He was alive. How? She didnt know, but she hoped to know soon.

"How are you feeling? I did my best to remove the bullets, and clean your wounds, but I'm no doctor... you can still move everything, right?" He continued as she slowly moved over to a nearby bar stool. She sat as far away from the back of the chair as possible, so so her wings and back didnt touch the chair. Everytime she moved her wings or her arm the wrong way it caused quite a bit of pain. Its didnt help that they were already sore.

Thanking the heavens for being an angel she healed much faster than the average human, but with the demon essence still in her system it slowed down the healing process considerably. Rather than the wounds healing within a day or two, it could take anywhere from a week to a three weeks.

"I...Ive been better. It hurts immensely, but yes I can move everything properly " Tsubaki said. "Where are we? What happened to the demon? Why am I not in hell? How are you still alive?"

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 am

"Well, at least your not dead." Kei said, placing a plate of pancakes on the table, the another one, pouring syrup and butter over them. Then, he walked over to his coffee machine, and poured each of them a cup, before sitting down.

Tsubaki unloaded her store of questions, "Hey Hey, I'm not, so I can't answer all of your questions at once. First question: We're at my place. I carried you here from where you fell. No one saw your wings, promise.

"2nd question: Well, that's the weird part. I remember the demon just sort of... halted in place. His feet seemed frozen to the ground. He fell over, and his fands froze in place. I twirled the knife you gave me, and it became a spear, and I stabbed it. It turned into black dust, and faded away. That more or less answers your other two questions."

He stretched, and cricked his neck. "YOu seem to heal nicely. I would be out for a week, after taking that much damage"

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 pm

"Y-you kill him....with ICE magic! OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?!" Tsubaki said freaked out. She looked down at the table as she mumbled in thought "This hasn't happened before....what if I altered him so much he might be a....." she looked back up at Kei with a worried look. 'I just hope nothing happens to him....' she thought. Trying to calm down Tsubaki began to eat the pancake, not noticing how hungery she was till now. She had finished her pancake in the matter of seconds. "MMMMM that was great! Got anymore?'" She said with big bright eyes completely forgetting about the situation.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!