Angel's Refuge (IC)

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Angel's Refuge (IC)

Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:00 am

Welcome to Angel's Refuge
A place where your safety is our priority
Don't hesitate to stop by
See the smiles of those inside

We treat you here like royalty
A place where you can be free
So drop your worries and fears
Live your life in joyful cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC-((If you wish to join please see the OOCthread before posting here. Thanks ))

Ria looked up at the beautiful clear blue skies above. A smile spreading at her lips as she felt the gentle breeze of the early morning rush through her. She felt like flying, but she knew that it wasn't the time to do that now.

"What are you doing Ria?" a female monotonous voice asked from below.

Glancing down, Ria's cerulean hues spotted Freya looking up at her from the grassy ground below. Ria's smile deepened as she glided away from the tree tops and edged her way closer to the human girl.

"Feeling the air," Ria answered her question whilst landing lightly before her.
"Um, ok." Freya said, thinking her to be quite odd.
"You're not smiling, why?" Ria asked, she looked worried.
"I don't," Freya simply answered, she then turned and headed back into the cozy house..

Ria stood there, her arms which where sitting idly at her sides now clamped in front of her pure white dress. Her head fell into a small tilt, her eyes trailed after the girl as she disappeared into the house.

"She is so sad...why?" she whispered to no one, then she smiled a gentle warm smile. "I will make her happy, I promise," she said, brining her hands up to her chest, she closed her eyes and let the positive thoughts encircle her mind. If she believed hard enough, she knew somehow it just might work. Her refuge will bring everyone back to life. Make them feel love and happiness again...
Last edited by Angel-Chii on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
(¯`'·.¸( A N G E L - C H I I )¸.·'´¯)
Angel-Chii
Member for 6 years

Re: Angel's Refuge (IC)

Postby Vain on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Ayuta's feet shuffled along full of fatigue, though he hardly noticed anymore. He wondered what he would do now. No one wanted him anymore. Ayuta was a small boy with girlish features that often caused people to ridicule him for it. He felt broken and defeated. His stomach growled at him constantly. Ayuta couldn't remember the last time he had eaten. Maybe it was yesterday, or maybe three days ago.

As he stumbled along his path he looked up. The sun was hovering high in the sky; just passed noon. Looking up a small hill of grass he saw what looked to be a bright light, but for all he knew it was just the sun. Ayuta's feet carried him shakily up the hill towards that light to the top. As he reached the crest he saw the form of a girl standing on the top. So...it was just...a girl. he caught a glimpse of her face, Waa...Ki..rei. he thought as his legs finally gave and he fell to the ground a few feet from her.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.
Vain
Member for 5 years

Postby Tathos on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Thorn trekked towards the cabin he had seen in the far off distance. Although the ground was still covered in snow from the snowstorm that previous night, his sharp eyes had picked out the vibrantly colored cottage from a distance.
He didn't know why he was still walking towards the house, or why he even though about going there. It could be filled with people, or even crowds! The thought made him shiver.
However, what made him continue was the fact that Thorn had not seen the cottage when he had passed by there before the storm. granted, it was like walking in ice-cold marshmallows the previous night and the visibility had been like trying to look through a sheet, he was pretty damned sure that he would have noticed something like that.
So, as he tried to half convince himself to stop and turn around but his mind couldn't be dissuaded, he trudged over the sloping terrain towards the cottage.
Thorn adjusted the black beanie on top of his head, pulling long stray hairs out of his face when he thought he saw the form of a girl collapse infront of the cottage. Narrowing his eyes, he confirmed it and started running towards the fallen figure, throwing his walking staff to the side to run faster and try to aid the poor child.
Although Thorn was callous and distant towards people, he could not stand by idly as defenseless children fainted in the cold snow.
Tathos
Member for 5 years

Postby Hlanhalyer on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Where am I The man trudging through the snow thought to himself, I need to find out where I am here, and why I am in this place, I don't remember coming here, or seeing here, or anything since what looks like five years ago.

He continued to walk through the night, and into the wee hours of the morning, soon, he saw a small cottage. The cottage emanated soft pastel colors of white and gold, with tufts of smoke leaving through the fire hutch. He continued, feeling a sense of safety and haven as he got closer and closer towards it. The feelings felt familiar, as if he knew who was in that building, it was not anything he remembered clearly.

I am safe here, there is someone protecting this place, it feels like what I don't remember.

Soon, he reached the edge of the cottage, and going around the side, he saw a man reaching the form of a small child, he knew not what sex it was, but the thing had nothing to do with him. He leaned against the side of the building, pulling his cloak closer around his shoulders.

I am THEODORE, and I will stay here until my memories are unlocked.
Last edited by Hlanhalyer on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlanhalyer
Member for 6 years

Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

"Please eat something Freya," Ria begged, tugging at the hemming of the girl's shirt.
Freya glanced at her, "There are more people outside, why don't you attend them first?" she told her.
"Hm? People...outside?" Ria asked, she blinked lightly before peering curiously out the window. Two figures were there, apparently someone had fallen into the snow, and the other person was there helping.

A small gasp slipped from Ria's lips as the realization hit her hard. She quickly placed the warm bowl of soup on the window sill and turned towards the door. Once she reached it, she pulled it open and stepped out into the freezing cold. Then she reached the two and fell to her knees, ignoring the cold snow that wet her legs and skirt. Her hands reached for the fallen boy and wrapped around him. She pulled him closer to herself, glancing up she saw the person trying to help. With a small smile edging at her pink lips she told him to follow her in.

She got up to her feet, and commenced to getting back inside. However she felt another presence, she turned her gaze and met Theodore's, "Come with me too, kay?" she said, then continued on her way inside.

"Lay him here, and take off his clothing, we need to get him warm," Freya said upon Ria's entrance.
"Right," Ria muttered doing as instructed. Soon the boy lay quiescently in bed, and Ria watched over him like the protective angel she is...
Angel-Chii
Member for 6 years

Postby Tathos on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 am

Thorn turned his nose up at the invitation and was almost torn between leaving and staying. Part of him wanted to stay and make sure the girl was taken care of and the other part of him was repulsed by all the people.
"Ahm, I really don't think I should be here. Just...Just make sure you take care of that girl. She looks pretty shaken up."
Thorn said the words from the entrance of the house, not really wanting to go inside and immerse himself in what was sure to be ensuing chaos. That was always the case when alot of people got together under a common problem.
Looking to the side, Thorn turned to look at whoever it was the other girl had talked to and saw a dark shrouded man; to which he felt the heebie-jeebies towards.
He turned his back to the cottage, still split about leaving.
Tathos
Member for 5 years

Postby Vain on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Ayuta's eyes twitched frequently under their lids as if he could not escape his condition even in his dreams. After some time his eyes opened slightly to stare at the ceiling of the house. His head was still foggy from fatigue, but he mustered enough strength to look around the room. He noticed he was on a bed inside a small but cossy cottage.

His gaze fixed on the girl next to him, his lips forming a question. "Where...?" he asked wearily in a soft voice that matched his appearance. He couldn't remember coming to this place and that frightened and confused him all at once. Ayuta shuddered, still feeling the cold cling to him through his shredded jeans and over-sized sweater.
Vain
Member for 5 years

Postby Hlanhalyer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:17 pm

The small human and the owner of the cottage made it inside, he was invited, but too exhausted to move for the moment. The cold of the snow bit through his cloak and into his legs, but he could live through that. The man who had helped the child stood at the door, looked puzzled, torn, and then he looked at Theodore, and Theodore saw the wariness in the mans eyes, and could almost feel the goosebumps that raised up on the mans flesh.

"You have helped someone who needed you, you have been invited into a warm abode where no one will harm you and the cold will not kill you, so why do you turn your back on this place and its offer?" Theodore asked quietly, struggling to speak loud enough so the man heard him. He still hadn't moved from his leaning position against the building.
Hlanhalyer
Member for 6 years

Postby Tathos on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:59 am

Thorn still hadn't shifted his position, not staring at the strange man as he spoke to him. The words he said seemed to have a strange impact on him. Why do I turn away from people?
A memory flashed back into Thorn's mind of him as a child. He watched himself sleeping in a small bed, packed with other children. The image changed to him being rushed through a crowd in the city he grew up in.
"I'm afraid...I just don't get along with people that well. Also, I didn't really help all that much. I just ran to the child."
He turned around and stared at the dark figure, suddenly seeing the guy differently. "Hey, are you alright you look...Tired."
Thorn took a step towards the guy, raising an eyebrow.
Tathos
Member for 5 years

Postby wiltingrose on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 am

Bella wondered through the crowded school ground, watching the pathetic humans go about their pathetic business. She couldn't stand it; humans were predictible and boring, and she was stuck in the middle of the most predictible and boring of them all - 'teenagers'. Fights over who was going to the deb with who, made up rumours about who likes whose boyfriend; and they weren't even the fights that she started. But He told her she must stay here, that she must work slowly and quietly to cause chaos. 'Breaking from the inside' as He called it. She had done just that - making best friends hate each other; making couples break up; causing punchups on the oval; she even targeted the teachers. And of course, no incredibly unobservant human would ever pick up that the strange loner with the queer pink hair could be the cause of it all. How thick humans really were.
As she sat in the corner of the cafeteria, He spoke to her quietly, invading her personal thoughts. She listened to Him, ignoring the small food fight that had started at one of the tables.
What the hell was an Angel Refuge? Why would Angels leave heaven to live on this horrible earth if they had a choice? And how could they be helping humans? Surely that would go against some kind of heavenly rule; some human had to notice them.
And why was this important to her? There was no way they'd notice a 'fallen' angel was causing typical teenage problems in an insignificant high school. And she was powerful enough to take them on. No, it wasn't her problem.
'But it is your problem, Bella. If we get angels off this Earth, there is no stopping what we could do! Think of it Bella, the world, yours, with no one to stop you! And you were always asking me for more of a challenge; convinced that you could cause more than a petty argument in the schoolyard. And imagine - if we could get more angels to join us - imagine the possibilities! More power than you could ever believe.' She saw an image He gave her - Bella, surrounded by slaves, pathetic humans begging at her feet, cloaked in gold, enveloped in a light showing her immense power. Yes, she wanted it. More than anything
When all is said and done
i will be the one
to leave you in your misery
and hate what you've become
wiltingrose
Member for 5 years

Postby Hlanhalyer on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:31 pm

"I have been walking for about , I dunno really, several days. I'm pretty sure I hate snow, but i can't be positive." Theodore replied, "I'll get up eventually, but right now I'm taking a rest so my legs don't collapse from under me."

So much to do, I feel like there is something wrong, not here, but, elsewhere, coming in this direction. He thought, closing his eyes for a few moments. How do I know this, where are these instincts coming from? So many answers needed, I will need to talk to the woman of this place, warn her, and see if she knows what I am doing here, Why I'm here, and Who I am.
Hlanhalyer
Member for 6 years

Postby Tathos on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Thorn stopped and eyed the shadowy man, looking him up and down.
"I can usually judge exhaustion. It actually looks like you've been walking for weeks instead of days. You should probably go inside and sit down-, ah, what was your name again?"
This had been the most Thorn had actually spoken in a long time; it felt different to hear other people's words and responses. He wasn't sure if he liked it. It rolled off of his tongue in a strange way.
But, it also felt weird to be near someone again. Should he leave?
Tathos
Member for 5 years

Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am

Ria looked down at the young child as he stirred, then spoke. A small smile graced her heavenly features as the question sunk into her mind.
"You're safe now, welcome to the Refuge," she whispered to him, stroking the damp strands of his hair.

"Take it, the soup will warm you," Freya said, holding out a small bowl of warm soup to the child. She placed it besides the table.

Ria glanced up to see Freya, she smiled, "thank you," she told her.
"Don't mention it," came her response before she turned away, then headed back to the window. Peering out, she caught the silhouette of young man. Who was busy conversing with someone else, she couldn't see the other person for the stranger was somewhere besides the house.

"Something is coming...something big," she whispered, seeing her breath leave a small fog against the cool glass. Her eyes watched the snow continue to fall in slow and gentle flurries.
Angel-Chii
Member for 6 years

Postby I'm_The_Good_Twin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Lorelei glided around in circles watching the small cottage down below, there seemed to be quite a bit happening. First there was one person, who appeared to have fallen down, then a second came up to help the fallen one. Off to the side was one more, not really moving just leaning against the cottage. Then a fourth came out of the house and then quickly went back in carrying the first and the second one following. The third stayed out there unmoving.
I guess I should go down there, they may need my help. For some reason Lorelei was nervous. Well first she must make sure she was dressed appropriately. Angels tended to wear only two types of clothing, in only one color. White. White robes tied around the waist with a gold cord, or a White dress with no shape to it that came down to the feet and more often than not, they wore no underwear. Neither outfits were very appealing, but no one in heaven really cared much for clothes. That was one more thing that set her apart from the other angels, she loved clothes! She looked down at herself; she wore a green and blue sun dress with an empire waist and cap sleeves. On her feet were beautiful silver sandals with green rhinestones. The sun sparkled off her crystal charm that hung from her sterling silver anklet. Yes she was ready to meet the people in the cottage.
Lorelei flew closer to the cottage, banked her wings and settled on the ground toes touching first for balance. Too bad humans couldn’t see her wings, they were fabulous. Beautiful white with an opal sheen to them, in a perfect bell shape. Though it was probably a good thing they couldn’t because if they could see them then they would want to touch them. An Angels wings were ever sensitive to touch, and it was a very intimate feeling when someone stroked your wings. Lorelei walked slowly towards the door not wanting to interrupt the two men talking.
Not everyone is born good, but they all have the potential.
I'm_The_Good_Twin
Member for 5 years

Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Freya diverted her gaze to the newcomer outside. "We have another one Ria," she said, loud enough for her to hear.

"Another one?" Ria asked, glancing f\back to see Freya at her previous spot, looking out the window.
"A girl,"
"Oh..." Ria muttured, she stood up and got the bowl of soup, lowering it to the floor besides the boy's hand.
"Please eat, you need to get warm, I will be right back," she whispered to him softly, then she got up and crossed the room to get to the door. Opening it, she stepped outside to the cold of winter.

"Please come in, a storm is coming soon," she told the girl and the others who were busy talking. She looked at them worriedliy, wanting to get them all inside before it's too late.
Angel-Chii
Member for 6 years

Postby Pyro6957 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Joshua is trapped in a storm, the wind doesn't let him use his wings correctly.
- Damn... It!
He spins and spins as the elements force his own body parts to hit him constantly. And then, out of nowhere, a strange wind appears that pushes him forward, out of the storm. But there is one problem, in the storm he must have hit a tree, 'cause his wings are broken and full of little pieces of wood... The body of a demonic angel hits the floor with a hard sound that scares some wildlife around it. His eyes see one last thing before fainting, they see a sign that reads "Angel's Refuge", just one thing runs through his mind as he faints "I hope this is the right place..."
Pyro6957
Member for 5 years

Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Ria walked out towards the girl, the bottom of her skirt fluttered at the sudden gust of wind blowing at her, whipping her the strands of her blond hair about wildly.

"Please come inside," she told them, then a winged figure not too far from her home caught her eyes. She saw this person fall. "Kyaaa! Oh no!" she screamed running forwards. She reached him in a matter of seconds and fell to her knees. "Are you ok?" she asked taking him by the shoulders, she didn't have the streangth to pick him up.
Angel-Chii
Member for 6 years

Postby Pyro6957 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 pm

- I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... - Joshua whispers as his eyes open - But I need your help... I'm not okay...
His wings were broken, almost torn apart, a blue liquid came out of his eyes, the fire on his arms was red, colder than normal, and his chest was practically stopped. He would be dead, if only he wasn't a supernatural being.
- I have something to do here... And I will need help...
His heads fall over her lap, with his breath being almost unnoticeable.
Pyro6957
Member for 5 years

Postby Vain on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm

The smell of the soup took over his senses. Until that moment he hadn't realized how hungry he was. Ayuta had just picked up the bowl when the girl next to him ran to the door and out into the cold. Judging by the sounds around him there would be more people coming. He took up the spoon next to where the bowl had been and began to eat, shivering feverishly. As he ate the warmth of the soup filled his stomach, but failed to pierce the preternatural cold that clung to his bones as if soaked into the marrow. It had been with him so long he had forgotten what it was like to be warm. When he had eaten his fill he lay back down among the pillows and blankets. His face flushed red, hinting at illness. Ayuta stared at the ceiling until his exhaustion overwhelmed him and he fell into the darkness of his dreams.
Vain
Member for 5 years

Postby lergest on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 pm

working over night with all might putting all her sweat and blood into her work tell morning trying to get the old engineering plans to work carefully tightening every nut and bolt hopping that it will work then aya turn on the generator and a small flow of magical energy starts to be created. it works for a good 60 secs then one of the blots gives and then whole contraption blow up and sends her flying across the room.she gets up puffing smoke and covered with dirt writing in notes and saying to self "need stronger bolts' in big letters and highlights it then looks at the time see that she has not eaten in the last 12 hours fast then you can say boom she then packs all note with a larger book with a stand and fly's to the inn. as she enters she gets a few wave and greetings before sits on top of a table then orders a bowl of soup the size of a quarter with a pinch of bread and meat with a slice of potato.when she waiting for order sets larger book on stand and starts reading it.she moans to self "there goes my funding for the week what now"
sighs and keeps on reading
lergest
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.