Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angels breath.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angels breath.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 pm

((haha alright))

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

((I have edited the post.. the previous one figured it would be easier that way?))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Abra looked up at him. "What is it?" She asked lightly. "You seem worried." She said softy. "Are you okay?"
Laddie smiled. "you ok?"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Austin looked toward them and shook his head "I'm fine its nothing.." he replied quietly. He smiled at Laddie "I'm okay" he reassured. Glancing back at Abra he sighed and leaned back "The court did rule in our favor, but the decision he made is absolutely useless" he explained.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Abra nodded. "What did he rule?" She asked him. "If it's good, how is it useless?" She smiled softly. "Are we free now? Do we have to keep hiding?" She glanced at Laddie. Laddie smiling and went to sit by Austin.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Austin put an arm around Laddie and looked up at Abra "Well its confusing.." he said. "In the end he said there would be inspectors of some sort to find out the living standards.. of.. erm people like you. And then from that they will go on to see who wins" he explained then sighed "But you guys are here there is no way that anything will work if anything the scientists will pull another trick."

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Abra nodded. "Oh, i se." She said softly. She looked at him and shook her head. "I could go back, sneak back in..." She said quietly. "The scientists wouldn't be able to claim i was never there. I could tell them how horrible it is, and explain the living conditions. "

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Austin listened to her "Once again?" he repeated and shook his head "I know you managed to get out whenever, but whose to say they won't lock you up after the inspectors leave? or threaten you to say good things?" he explained "And when they shut the lab down, that.. does mean the end of you guys in a way. I don't know the government's views on keeping you guys alive" he added on.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 pm

She paled slightly. "You think they would kill us?" She looked at Laddie, who's smiled failed. She looked at her hands. "Oh, i see." she sighed. "Well, then we can't go back." she shook her head. "I don't want to die."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 am

Austin caught her expression and gave an empathetic look as he leaned forward "I don't want you two to die either" he said "Well we'll just have to wait and see what happens" he said with a small sigh as he stood up. "I'll go get changed" he said with a small smile, thinking to himself about what had to be done as he made his way up to his room.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

Abra nodded and hugged Laddie. Laddie looked worried and unsure. Abra smiled softly and comforted the little boy as she stretched out in her seat, waiting for Austin to come back.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 am

Austin finished getting changed and made his way back downstairs and into the living room, as he took the same seat as earlier. Passing a smile toward them, he noticed Laddie looking fairly nervous "Come on.. there's nothing to worry about. Really you're safe" he said reassuringly.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Laddie nodded. "Okay." He said softly. "You sure? Cuz we don't wanna have to leave, and we don't want to go back." He said softly. "If they win you could get in trouble." He looked down.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:47 am

Austin shook his head "Everything will be fine, I'll figure out a way or another" he said with a smile "I won't let you guys leave. You'll be perfectly safe" he said picking Laddie up to sit on his own lap.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Laddie nodded and smiled. He leaned back against Austin and grinned. "Okay. I believe you." He said cheerfully. Abra smiled. "I do to." She agreed.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Austin smiled listening to the both of them. "Come on lets eat then" he said and set Laddie down, while he went into the kitchen to get something quick to eat.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Laddie and abra both nodded, following Austin into the kitchen. Laddie grinned. "What are we gonna eat?"
Abra smiled. "Yeah, what are we going to eat?"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Austin turned to face them "Well i didn't bring anything so I'll just have to make something?" he offered slightly unsure "I'll make us some sandwiches how does that sound?" he asked them beginning to collect some ingredients from the fridge as he waited for their answer.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Laddie smiled. "I like sandwiches." He nodded. "I want one." He grinned and watched Austin gather the ingredients. Abra smiled and watched Austin. "Yeah a sandwich sounds good." She replied.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Austin gave a nod when the two of them agreed. He picked Laddie up and sat him down on the counter, as he reached out for two slices of plain bread then let Laddie choose whatever he wanted in the sandwich. It was relaxing having to forget his work, and just spend time with the two of them. He hadn't been like this in a while.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!