Animal Instincts

Animal Instincts

Experimentation has led to "animal-humans". Outcast from society these "mutants" will have to band together to fight for their rights...or at least survive. Love, survival, fighting, justice, injustice.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Animal Instincts”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Animal Instincts (OPEN!!! Needs guys)

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Animal Instincts (OPEN!!! Needs guys)

Postby Wicket121 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Animal Instincts (OPEN!!! Needs guys)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Click please!!!
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/kqS3]Image[/
Wicket121
Member for 3 years

Hey i was wondering why isn't our characters names showing in the roleplay part of the thread ?It just gives a "Soon" is there anyway to make it work?
lumikb
Member for 3 years

Hey are time skips aloud? We can't really do anything if we are asleep unless one of us has a dream... so i think when Kai and Missy go to sleep we skip to mornign unless something happens at night.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!
Cazuki
Member for 3 years

Cazuki wrote:Hey are time skips aloud? We can't really do anything if we are asleep unless one of us has a dream... so i think when Kai and Missy go to sleep we skip to mornign unless something happens at night.

I agree with you Cazuki , that way things will be moving faster.
lumikb
Member for 3 years

we need more ppl to play bad guys i cant really be every last one of them by myself if i try i maybe can be one more but i really need some bad guy help lol cause if i try to do more then 3 i will get super lost in what im doing
Akionakamura
Member for 3 years

yeah, and I'm lost now, due to lack of access to the Internet. Last time I checked, Kit was fighting the lion-guy, and...
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.
BeckkiSoli14
Member for 4 years

yeah, and I'm lost now, due to lack of access to the Internet. Last time I checked, Kit was fighting the lion-guy, and...
BeckkiSoli14
Member for 4 years

Cazuki to the rescure... if i'm aloud to make my new character i can make him evil so that will help you Ani.
Cazuki
Member for 3 years

Hey Candy, i think we should wrap this up soon... you wanna go ut with the characters walking into the sunset or something.... you know an open ending?
Cazuki
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.