Animals, friends or foes?

Animals, friends or foes?

In a world where animals are hunted into extinction, will anyone rise up to save them?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Animals, friends or foes?”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Animals, friends or foes?

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Animals, friends or foes?

Postby codemaster23 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Animals, friends or foes?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Re: [OOC] Animals, friends or foes?

Postby codemaster23 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Alrighty then. I got the RP up and now I'm just waiting for people to join up :3
This is my second attempt at this RP, the last one failed since people didn't post really and then they all just vanished.
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Well, have no fear, I'm not one to just vanish or lack in post... So I would like to join... Please and thank you.
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."
Scarlet Bullets
Member for 3 years

Postby Kuril on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Seems pretty cool to me, I'll start designing a character right now. :D
Kuril
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Hurray we have people! I will officially open the RP tomorrow and make the first post. I'm giving just a bit more time for more people to join up if they want to. Of course it will still be open for characters once its open. Anywho, its nice to see a human against the animals this time, it got boring with all animal lovers.
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby Kuril on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:37 pm

I might get on the "mad" side (towards humans) too depending on who I meet first, though. ;)
Kuril
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 am

Sounds like its gonna be fun
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

So... do we start postin? X_O
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod
BlueWind_22
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 am

If someone else wants to post first its okay. I didn't get around to it today because life got in the way. The RP is now officially open for posting!
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 am

Holy cow Kuril, I wish I could post that long..
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby Kuril on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 am

Well, a lot of that was backstory that I thought of after I submitted my character. :p
Kuril
Member for 3 years

Postby Kuril on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Ok, GM... I could either run into you and Kyra or wait until you guys meet me (or maybe wait until Scarlet posts). Which would you prefer?
Kuril
Member for 3 years

Postby Scarlet Bullets on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Okey I'll be posting soon! Just a little busy at the moment!
Scarlet Bullets
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:13 pm

you can do what you want Kuril, I dont mind really. Scarlet just posted though so maybe interact with her for a bit? Its up to you though.
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh and I really like what Scarlet did with making her self part of the other hunters that were after Blue :3
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby Kuril on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 pm

In case my post is confusing, I watched everybody else run down the path past me. So, when my character noticed a person, it was one of you guys. He just hasn't met anybody yet. :P
Kuril
Member for 3 years

Postby codemaster23 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:53 am

I got it :3
its hard for Alex to move with a tiger on him xD
codemaster23
Member for 3 years

Postby Scarlet Bullets on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Well, something I thought I should let you guys know. What Kuril did can be considered controlling someone else character. Making her move in a direction and making her speak when you all ready have a character... Ya... I don't mind, for, it did put her to harm or make you get an edge on anything other than non-confrontation, though next time... Lets try not to do that. Please, some might be a bit more, unsporting when it comes to that stuff.
Scarlet Bullets
Member for 3 years

Postby Kuril on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:00 pm

I apologize. Since you were already in pursuit, I didn't think it wrong to meet you while doing something you already set out to do. I can edit my post if you'd like. :)

EDIT: just so you realize, I purposely did not change your direction, action, or intent. If this is simply a matter of "I wouldn't say that," then I'll edit it also.
Kuril
Member for 3 years

Postby Scarlet Bullets on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Nah... See... I know you didn't... What I was simply trying to say is that others... May not realize that you did nothing to the person... and may or may not take it wrongly... I had someone get angry for something similar in your post. No reason to edit, it's perfectly fine...
Scarlet Bullets
Member for 3 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.