We are Beyond the Sky

We are Beyond the Sky

When six teens find themselves with power to control the elements, their lives become connected as a dark force descends upon the world that seeks something unknown. . . . What could it possibly desire?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “We are Beyond the Sky”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » We are Beyond the Sky

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] We are Beyond the Sky

Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

I would also like a notice please. I got grounded so I couldn't post as much. I'm sorry.
AmiOfTheRain
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Okay. Added you to the list.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:03 pm

It's been five days since my (and most everyone's) last post. Should I continue on and post tonight, or is this dead?

*edit* Never mind, I'm going to post anyways. Heck, I might even do something with some of the NPCs.
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Okay then.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 am

I find it hard to believe that everyone but Jakuri, Ami, and I have dropped off the face of the world..... if you guys are out there.... please respond in the OOC so we can get the dialog going and try and re-energize this. Otherwise, I'm gunna have to hunt you guys down VIA PM's...... rawr.......

Ami, since it seems to be hard for you to post for a while. Would you be alright with people controlling your chars to get them out of the immediate action for a while? Just until you have the ability to post when you want to? Would you other people be ok with doing that?

Sorry if I seem weird, but I'm pulling out the stops here. This role-play may fail, But I refuse to give up without trying a few things.....

........I may be crazy..... but I feel like Gandalf fighting the Balrog..................................feels good........ *edit* Yeah, I'm crazy. YOU SHALL NOT FAIL!!!

Also......this may just be me over-reacting......if that is so I apologize.......
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 am

DarknesstoDeath23 actually didn't drop off the face of the world, and to be honest I'm just considering doing a redux of this thing now. Things have slowed and two of the people controlling the elemental six have not been online for a week now. Plus . . . part of me would like to try a redux because I've come to have better ideas on how to organize New Ithaca, and I did manage to completely piece together some interesting stuff regarding the whole backstory of Chaos and Order, and the elementals. It would suck to see this go, but like a phoenix, it would be revived. . . .
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 pm

.....okay........ Eh lol. I told myself I would at least try. I'm fine with revival though hit me up when it's ready, I'll be waiting.
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.