We are Beyond the Sky

We are Beyond the Sky

When six teens find themselves with power to control the elements, their lives become connected as a dark force descends upon the world that seeks something unknown. . . . What could it possibly desire?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “We are Beyond the Sky”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » We are Beyond the Sky

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] We are Beyond the Sky

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 am

And now we know why Mitch never knows what to say to girls. He has the un-canny ability to say exactly the wrong thing to them. I mean really lets just recap, there are two girls in the room. One he hit in the head with a baseball bat and the other he made leave in a fit of tears with a sentence and a half. I'm sure hes gunna feel real great about himself......
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:39 am

You also now know why Jude has no one. He's an arrogant prick when he thinks he has the best way!
Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:44 am

And here Sunny has been in self-induced isolation for the last three years by her own choices. Eh, she blames herself for what happened, and it all traces back to what happened with her parents before she went into hiding.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 am

Ah, character flaws you gotta love em. Anyhoo zzz time Mitch will prolly just stay quiet while everyone leaves, feels like crap and dosn't know what to say after he made Sunny cry. Laterz...
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:04 am

Yeah, I should probably head off myself. . . . Unfortunately, I've got work I got to do tomorrow for school so I'll be on somewhere in the evening. . . . So boo. *sigh* But what do you do, right? When you pay for college, you got to put up with it, otherwise you waste money, oh well. night all.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby Hinasil on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm really surprised no one's made a some that's Dutch, due to Laura's phobia of them I thought there would be one. Oh well.

I'm making a post right now because I feel I'm not contributing a lot.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Well, Mitch could have a dutch descendent, but I doubt hes up on his family tree. And you could allways make a dutch NPC!

I noticed that I stopped using the location status on accident last night and haven't since >.<. Is that ok? Should I try to do better in the future, I feel kinda bad not using it after you went through the trouble of making all those locations.
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Actually, I've been forgetting to use it myself. ^^;; Eh, when I get tired my mind slips some and I forget little stuff like that. It's no problem. XD

Also, I almost got the story behind the elemental six completely done. I had the outline, but finally was able to start getting it down in detail.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Is the story gunna go up somewhere in the intro? Or maybe your gunna post it later as part of the story?
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 pm

If I put it up in the intro, I would most likely do it tomorrow, I sort of don't feel like doing it right now. But, eh, I might get it up tonight if I get a random burst of energy. Sorry, I slept really badly last night so I'm rather tired. ^^;;
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 pm

NP NP, do what ever you need. Sorry to hear you didn't get good sleep, hope you feel better.
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm just tired, I'll be okay after tonight, I'll probably sleep like a rock tonight. As long as my dog doesn't thunder on down the stairs and burst into my room. . . .
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm

O.O Oh, no. Rin took Mitch's bat. That may have been his only chance of surviving a run in with Vincent in the future.......... I's just so hard to find wooden baseball bats these days. Well, I suppose she does deserve some sort of compensation for being hit in the head.
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 am

XD Well, he's sorta got friends now who have powers. . . ? And did Rin, Sunny and Len leave without Uruha?
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 am

XD It's okay I know a good way to end a perfect and surprising day for Uruha! XD
ImageImage
DarknessToDeath23
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:23 am

Did Uruha forget his guitar? XD
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Hinasil on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:39 am

Well sorry I didn't get a post, seems like it was going to go to the next day from what I get from it. Didn't seem like it was a good time. But don't worry, Monday I will post with something majestic.
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 am

*can't resist a little laugh* I think Uruha did forget it, oi, poor guy had such a weird day things kind of slipped his mind. ^^; And no worries Super Kami Guru, actually there is someone who'll just be posting for the first time at some point tomorrow. I kind of think of the first, oh, thirty post everyone's kind of cranked out as a, prelude of things to come? I guess that's how to put it. . . . XD
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 am

Well, I just finished a villain that popped into my head so that's submitted. And I'm about to work on Mitch's night night post. Then, I'll go try and start working some of the posts I have for him next day while the kiddies are at school.
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 am

Good villian Max, he is approved, and I added the whole backstory to the elements and stuff onto the intro if anyone is interested in reading it! It's under the Character Skelley. Also, I think I managed to finally think up a proper term for the six element users, granted it isn't exactly the most creative of names, I think it has a decent ring to it. . . .

Oop, my iPod just shut off, um, anyway! ^^;; I thought the name 'The Elemental Six' sounded good? I know, it's a little lame sounding, but I've been up for twenty-one hours and I'm surprised I'm still as clear minded as I am right now. XD

And I think I'll get to work on a good-night post for Sunny, and it occurs to me now that she's the only one of the elemental six who is very unpracticed with her powers, even though Ramsey hasn't made his debut here yet, according to his app, he's better practiced than her by a long shot.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.