Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Core: Pray for Power

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Armored Core: Pray for Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Haha, My ignorance asked for that really.

Well, Actually his a medium craft with anti-NEXT focused weaponry, The stuff he uses sound Heavy but there not as over burdening on a average NEXT as they sound. Infact I built a NEXT with his main weapons, Atleast similair to his weapons. Still, Yea. He is slower than some.

Tactically looking at this, If our team work percisely as a team we can take down white glint rather quickly. I have an idea to kill him personally but it's a group attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Yes, yes it did. lol.

Eh, it depends on how hot-headed L gets. To be honest, I should really say how hot headed I get.. I rp as myself most of the time. XDDD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~L~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 pm

White Glints pilot is a male.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Sopposive male. This is up for debate. Here up the reasons why.

In the order macth white glint is repeatively refeered too as "her" and "she" while the arguement is they also do not know who white glint's ownder is and therefor cannot not know his/her gender.

In truth, White glint is you from armoured core four but as any pilot can be of any gender.Well, White glint's gender revolves around your gender in truth.

To be honest, I've been spending ages trying to fix something on my PC and lack any real sleep.So..don't expect a lot of thinking from me right now.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Ahh i'm a little puzzled what to do with Pandora next then if everybody else is on the White Glint mission ^^' I mean I can send her off to do her own thing, but that wouldn't make for very engaging reading for others, in that it will be completely unrelated. Though I guess she could go blow up some League building and Leonhardt can go clean up the mess? ;D Thoughts?
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:06 pm

White Glint is a he, they say it in story mode.

And whos to say that you didn't receive intel from a spy about the White Glint mission?;)

You can do whatever you want, its up to you as its your character.

I hate the way a mod moved the thread, I didnt want it moved as it was an ooc/roleplayers wanted thread.Im gonna ask to move it back.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:26 am

Eh, sorry for the short post in the IC, still slightly hungover from yesterday.. and buzzed. //-^.

Disarrono, Crown Royal, and Wine. //-^

~L~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 am

Yea. To be honest all I have is for answer and written info to go on so i can be completely wrong. I haven't played the prequel to for answer. It looks good, Story wise that is.

I wrote my Emote. Sorry if it not that good.Ii am really tired and edged right now. I can not get a nights sleep for the life of me. Ah, Well. The last thing you guys want is ecuses for poor writing. I did use spell checker by the way.

Keep safe everyone. Oh and happy new year!

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

No worries. Today I feel better, but I dont know how much I'll be online. Might be going out with some friends tonight but, the weather is really crappy. All depends on the weather. //-^

~L~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Nya! Spin attack! Let's see you avoid that one ;)

Oh yeah, I haven't really done too many fights in RPs before, so i'm not sure what's the best way to go about it. I mean are you allowed to say you shoot somebody? Or do you just have to shoot a bullet in their direction and they allow themselves to be hit? Because then presumably nobody would ever lose the fight? Sorry if this sounds completely noobish (hate that word, but oh well) but it's something that has always confused me about RPs.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:56 pm

I wait to see if they let me hit them. Oh yea Kaiya I think you said I was busted into the fight not sure though since you just said another NEXT. Anyway I'm all the way out of radar distance you shouldn't bee able to see me. That's why I had to fire my weapons manually since I was out of locking distance.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh sorry you're right! I must have read it wrong, my apologies :) I thought you'd moved closer. I'll just edit that, thanks ^^

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Allow me to be of some assistance. I am aware of what you arre saying, This is why we tend to try and generally combat with mature people. Kind of see it as a DND. The host can or other players can say if you are being imature or silly when dodging a attack, If the sides are both logical then there tends to be little friction.

You may shoot someone but you can not say you hit them. But obviously they cannot say you missed. They can only dodge or lay out something to devoid that attack. Like big boss's anti-missisle flares. However it will normally be dodging. To be honest..I did not really see Imis surviving this battle and thought of his death more-I enjoy role playing. I don't mind if I am the vctor or not-..but.there is a chance he will survive, Let's just let things role.
Who are you attacking. There are four NEXT. It is a bit hard to understand exactly which one you are aiming at.

Big boss, You are aware I am on the league's side. or is your character's mission to protect White Glint?

I just want to check instead of do something and make a mistake.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Not working on anyone's side anymore, working alone like a raven. Meaning I no longer have a rank and no one should know who I am.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm

A mercenary. Cool. To be honest that would be best. If you went on our side we would of un-fairly drowned Kaiya and White Glint. Good Call, Big Boss.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Big Boss just so ya know my AC isn't meant to resemble Noblesse Oblige, I just took the name.Think more along the lines of Cube or whatever his name is if you want to imagine my AC.And Statement explained it pretty well.Just no 'Bang bang dead lolz' and it should be fine.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Ok, I'm confused. Can someone give me the run down.

And is Kaiya attacking me or who? >,<' Just a quick synopsis of it would do before I post and make an ass out of myself.

~L~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 am

The attack was aimed at Leonhardt, but because of it's erratic style it could very well have knocked L, or come close to him. However yes, Noblesse was the main target :)

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 am

Kaiya was attacking big boss originally I beleieve but then as Big Boss was rather far for Melee focused Radar system-mInes different as my character has a radar extension on his back, Kinda of needed for NEXT on NEXT focused mecha's as they tend to fly away and fly back alot-she configured her attack to Noblesse. Atleast my NEXT standard rader and then that being amplified by the radar equiped on his back made sense to me..I'm not overstepping bounds am I?

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:35 am

I was never attacking Big Boss? He's on my side? I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but she flies into the sun, then waits until she's above Noblesse and goes spiralling down. Though if any others were close by, they could very well have had to dodge. Big Boss however I believe is a fair distance away.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!