Ascension

Ascension

For years in the city of Dominus genetically altered slaves have served the needs of man. But now they're rising up, now they're fighting back, they're becoming more than slaves...

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Ascension”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Ascension

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Ascension

Postby FantaBadger on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:00 pm

gururumon916 wrote:I just find it so annoying, that the three-hundredth supernatural high school RP does so much better than mine.

Lol, tell me about it... I've been in way too many great, original rps that have not made it past a few pages only to have them fail and then see poorly written, completely unoriginal drivel do so well it has fifty sequels. It pisses me off, hence why I always try to support good ones.

Doom, you're a weird cookie.... Luckily for you that makes you officially awesome in my books. :D
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/
FantaBadger
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't want to be a douche about it. But you don't see many RPs about a floating city in the sky where genetically engineered slaves serve the remnants of mankind. I really thought more people would be interested.

Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you ~ Deadpool
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby FantaBadger on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

*shrugs* The world is filled with idiots who wouldn't recognise originality if it smacked them in the face with a sledgehammer.
FantaBadger
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I definitely understand why my last RP failed, it was a little out there. But this one seemed like it would do better, I got pretty good reception in the interest check.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

This looks awesome. Count me in.

Thanks for letting me know about this, FantaBadger.
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby gururumon916 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Okay, that's three characters.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

I personally think that we need those dry unoriginal and boring rp's that are so popular so that people like me can dump all our normallity and conformity into them so that we can spend a shit ton of time riding on black furred my little ponys who have multiple color fire manes and scorpions tails as they shoot monster clowns out of there eyes who subsequently barf out hundreds of rainbows that all end in large pieces of shit that culminate into one humongous deficated dumping shit site called France until we haudoken it and rename it the great republic of irven brawdoski. THAT is why I must protect and even aid those retarded pieces of shit so that I may be a wierd pastry and thus awesome to the third awesomest person I know Fanta(No wait wrong person) Godzilla.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 pm

TheDoombringer wrote:I personally think that we need those dry unoriginal and boring rp's that are so popular so that people like me can dump all our normallity and conformity into them so that we can spend a shit ton of time riding on black furred my little ponys who have multiple color fire manes and scorpions tails as they shoot monster clowns out of there eyes who subsequently barf out hundreds of rainbows that all end in large pieces of shit that culminate into one humongous deficated dumping shit site called France until we haudoken it and rename it the great republic of irven brawdoski. THAT is why I must protect and even aid those retarded pieces of shit so that I may be a wierd pastry and thus awesome to the third awesomest person I know Fanta(No wait wrong person) Godzilla.

I believe that was the greatest thing anyone has ever brought into literation.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Welcome to the boat fantabadger deals with everytome I type something! But yeah that's pretty much a fragment of my mind in a nutshell, oh and I forgot one last thing: All the while this song is playing in the background by some omniscent god thing http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... WgT9gy4zQA
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby Ceoltior on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:11 am

Brief note: I am once again presented with evidence to support my subconscious human collective mind theory. I found it both comical and frustrating that the moment I start work on a molecular re-arranger character Guru creates a character with the same power (With a few variations of course). And while I am creating Michael a third character shows up with almost the same power as Michael's. Fortunately Lao and Michael are different characters and roleplay should continue as normal. Happy rping everyone!
0=={==============>
Ceoltior
Member for 4 years

Postby FantaBadger on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 am

TheDoombringer wrote:I personally think that we need those dry unoriginal and boring rp's that are so popular so that people like me can dump all our normallity and conformity into them so that we can spend a shit ton of time riding on black furred my little ponys who have multiple color fire manes and scorpions tails as they shoot monster clowns out of there eyes who subsequently barf out hundreds of rainbows that all end in large pieces of shit that culminate into one humongous deficated dumping shit site called France until we haudoken it and rename it the great republic of irven brawdoski. THAT is why I must protect and even aid those retarded pieces of shit so that I may be a wierd pastry and thus awesome to the third awesomest person I know Fanta(No wait wrong person) Godzilla.

Don't worry, it's easy to get us two confused...

Ceoltior wrote:Brief note: I am once again presented with evidence to support my subconscious human collective mind theory. I found it both comical and frustrating that the moment I start work on a molecular re-arranger character Guru creates a character with the same power (With a few variations of course). And while I am creating Michael a third character shows up with almost the same power as Michael's. Fortunately Lao and Michael are different characters and roleplay should continue as normal. Happy rping everyone!

How do you think I feel, mate? Both your and Almostinsane's characters have abilities similar to that of mine...
FantaBadger
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to deny any other living computers.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby TheRaven&ThePawn on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 am

I hope ZAR fits in well… I noticed we didn’t have sociopath so I thought Hell why not bring in a crazy yet memorable character.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.
TheRaven&ThePawn
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:17 am

Thank you, I'm usually the one that provides the sociopath.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby Kurokiku on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Howdy,

So I've submitted a sheet for a character (two characters, technically, but one sheet) and I think she's the first Knight. Hopefully it's okay by you, if not, I'm willing to tweak until it's workable. =)

~Kiku~
I am not a graceful person. I am not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2 a.m., gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don’t belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn’t happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don’t see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.*
Kurokiku
Global Moderator and Scholar
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Hey quick question. BY geneticaly altered could that mean gene splicing? Like a half man half whatever? Or in my case small portion of man Larger portion of whatever 100% psychopathic maniac hell bent on enslavement and his creations thriving (Fucking raven taking the homocidal dude before me. IM THE PSYCHO WHEREVER I GO! And that means this town aint big enough for the two of us, so lets make it bigger so it can fit us both :D.)

What I mean from ^ is that he will mainly be spliced by a incredibly strange breed of ant mostly found in the amazon called the slave maker ants. They have no workers but instead raid other colonys killing all the soldiers and queens, stealing there young, and enslaving there workers. Then they do nothing as the foreign slaves do all the work until they die rins repeat. He would look ant like (four amrs and all with the exoskeleton, mandibles, and atennae), could infect others to be like him and join his hive, and works for the city to get slaves, enforce some law, participate in the arenas, and give fresh subjects from his ant hive. Thats all im saying.

P.S I did not make up that species they are real and actually kinda kick ass when you realize mother nature supports slavery in her most numerous and strong creations.
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm

TheDoombringer wrote:Hey quick question. BY geneticaly altered could that mean gene splicing? Like a half man half whatever? Or in my case small portion of man Larger portion of whatever 100% psychopathic maniac hell bent on enslavement and his creations thriving (Fucking raven taking the homocidal dude before me. IM THE PSYCHO WHEREVER I GO! And that means this town aint big enough for the two of us, so lets make it bigger so it can fit us both :D.)

What I mean from ^ is that he will mainly be spliced by a incredibly strange breed of ant mostly found in the amazon called the slave maker ants. They have no workers but instead raid other colonys killing all the soldiers and queens, stealing there young, and enslaving there workers. Then they do nothing as the foreign slaves do all the work until they die rins repeat. He would look ant like (four amrs and all with the exoskeleton, mandibles, and atennae), could infect others to be like him and join his hive, and works for the city to get slaves, enforce some law, participate in the arenas, and give fresh subjects from his ant hive. Thats all im saying.

P.S I did not make up that species they are real and actually kinda kick ass when you realize mother nature supports slavery in her most numerous and strong creations.

Yeah, just read the part about the obsolete, he would use the same technology.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Alright added my character. Hope he isnt to strong, I just wanted to make a big menacing villain for the rebels.

P.S: I will edit anything if it seems wrong but might I recomend looking up a hex to text translator? Put in my characters serial number (With spaces between every pair of digits.) to get a funny litte surprise.
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby gururumon916 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Okay I think we have a good amount of characters, but we need someone to represent The Knights of Sovereign.
gururumon916
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Doesn't armalhia and karmah cover that area?
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.