Ashes of Laughter-Re/start [OOC, OPEN]

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Yeah, it's started. :) We've had a good first few nights, though the occasional thing went wrong, but it's getting better all the time and at least I managed to survive my family watching me last night! I will try and post when I can but my evenings are pretty caught up at the moment (obviously!).

And if you've got the '96 CD, Blitz, then that's essentially the show we're doing, only the words on our score are very slightly different. So you can be there in spirit, lol! XD
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Re: Ashes of Laughter-Re/start [OOC, OPEN]

Postby roler200 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:01 pm

<( ' '<) ,<(' ' )> , (>' ' )>

Just a reminder guys. Yeah.
Image5/16/11 3:00 PMImage #8004, #8395, #9040
roler200
Member for 5 years

I promise I will post within the next couple of days; we had to pack up the theatre yesterday so I was lugging heavy bits of wood around all day and we're off to (hopefully) get a kitten today! Woop! But I have the week off work so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to post somepoint soon. :)
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Kestrel on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 am

Hey, I'm slow, I warned you ;)

Ashes is second on my to-post-in list though. So basically it should be somewhere this week or the beginning of the next one. Depends on brain-drains, random romances and hangovers.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.
Kestrel
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:09 am

I'm really sorry guys. New kitty has been taking up a lot of my time and as it's first week back at work after my holiday, I am honestly shattered! I've got rehearsal for choral tonight as well! XP I will get a post up as soon as possible but it may be a day or so in the running. I will promise to be as quick as possible!
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby roler200 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Yeah, it's ok. Thanks for telling us :). To be honest, I'm getting pretty busy too T_T. As long as you guys are still interested in this, I can wait for your posts. Well, time for some Kirbys.

<( ' '<) ,<(' ' )> , (>' ' )>
roler200
Member for 5 years

Just to let you know, I've posted Jimmy's part for you in my last post. :)
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby roler200 on Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy these past few days, so I couldn't really post T_T. Also ShadowWake, what do you mean by Jimmy? I reread your post but I don't see any Jimmy in there.
roler200
Member for 5 years

Postby ShadowWake on Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 am

Sorry dude, I totally got confused with another RP... :P *creeps off to post on that RP's OOC*
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby roler200 on Sun May 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Sorry everybody, was busy the past few days so I churned out a post later than I planned; ShadowWake, you can decide whether our characters arrive at the location or if they talk more.
roler200
Member for 5 years

Postby Traziel on Sat May 29, 2010 11:17 pm

A----nd, stand still. Anyone still breathing?
Traziel
Member for 6 years

Postby roler200 on Sat May 29, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm still here of course; just need Kestrel or bliz to start their posts. Kestrel implied that he'll post soon in my PM, but I'll go PM bliz as well. Sorry for the delay Traziel.
roler200
Member for 5 years

Postby Traziel on Sun May 30, 2010 12:39 am

Don't apologize, it's cool. I was just wondering if people had real life issues or just bailed.

Or writer's block, which I can fully understand.
Traziel
Member for 6 years

Postby bliz on Mon May 31, 2010 12:29 pm

My best friend has been back in town from school for a couple of weeks, which means I've been spending a lot of time with him and a lot of time being hung over. :( Still alive, though some days more than others.

Anyone's schedule slowing down for the season?
bliz
Member for 4 years

Postby Kestrel on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:25 am

Meh, just being braindead. Basically finished my studies for the time being, and suffering from the aftermath.

As for schedules... God I don't know, I'm moving pretty soon so I have no idea how my life will turn out over there.

EDIT: Grrr, have to retake 2 exams ;x If it takes too long, just assume Juliet kinda fell silent because she got a gun pushed in her hands and doesn't feel all that comfortable with it. Or manually encraves a butterfly into her knife or something. That was what I was planning anyway. And then suddenly I posted in ashes first even though it was third on my list o-god-chaos-taking-over at least I can write again.
Kestrel
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 am

I'm sorry I've been out of action guys - I've been ill over the last week so haven't had the energy to do virtually anything. I will post on Saturday when I get the chance. :)
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Traziel on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 am

At least we're all still here. That's what matters. I'll ride this to the end if everyone else keeps it up.
Traziel
Member for 6 years

Postby Kestrel on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 am

I'm not really one for ditching RP's. Well, okay that's a lie, once in a blue moon I do. But usually I stick to my RP's. Ask Shadowwake. And I can say the same for her.
Kestrel
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:15 am

Sorry peeps - like Kestrel said, I'm not about to ditch this'n. I've just been insanely busy with work; I've only just managed to post on my other two RPs, though I feel bad for neglecting this one for so long so I'll try and get a post up tonight. Again, I'm really sorry roler - I will try my best to pick this up!
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby roler200 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Whew, been a while since I last posted in the OOC. I also feel bad for not responding to bliz all this time so I'll say something...

I wish my schedule did, but no :(.

@ShadowWake- It's ok; being busy is a pain D:. Thanks for posting though :).

Anyways, if nobody posts tomorrow, I guess I'll do a post at around 6:00-7:00 PM tomorrow. Also, feel free to give me some constructive criticism whenever I mess up somewhere.
roler200
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.