An Assassin's Vow

An Assassin's Vow

FULLRenaissance Italy, a time of incredible breakthroughs. A time of joy, and prosperity. But, when one man does the unthinkable, that happiness suddenly shatters, leaving two men to pick up the pieces..But, love always finds it's way into these stories..

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “An Assassin's Vow”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » An Assassin's Vow

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] An Assassin's Vow

Postby Stilts on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 am

It is taking me forever to find a suitable picture... Urg. Screw it. I'll just write up the character sheet first, and ignore the picture; I'll find a better one latter. Sorry for the wait.

>.< Why do all assassin's pictures have to be from assassin's creed? I know they look badass, but I hate being a copy-cat.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 am

Ironically, I just found some really good pictures for assassins. Willing to share if anyone wants to take a look. :)
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 am

Sure, why not. Linky?

Also... this RP keeps getting more and more interesting :)

What did the person who was interested in Sister 2 say?
Zero Reaper
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 am

Found many more good one's w/ guns, but because this is a medieval RP, here are some I came across that seemed assassin-ish:

Assassin with throwing knives, jumping:
http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/imag ... 677133.jpg

Assassin with hood & face mask: holding knife:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/ ... igaris.jpg

Guy with knives:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_h7OlMZLsbrU/S ... /knife.jpg

Dark Assassin with hawk:
http://www.siin.cn/uploadfile/photo/2/2 ... 472854.jpg

Arabian Assassin?
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... _gtako.jpg
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Arekkusu on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Nice pics. Although the assassin with throwing knives is Sheik from Legend of Zelda xD Still, I like the other three. Kinda wish I had looked a little harder for my pic >.> Anyways, as for the sister, no one has claimed her yet or responded to the PM I sent. If any of you know someone interested, please let 'em know so we can start :D
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.
Arekkusu
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah, a lot of them came from devianart. Feel free to use them if you guys want.
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 am

Sooo... If you are having a hard time finding the last sister and the villain(s)... may I suggest you edit the intro summary?

Maybe add something along the lines of: "1 female, 2 male characters left/needed!". Something like that will get the RP back to the top of the list, and perhaps attract players. :)
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Arekkusu on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 am

The villains aren't as important as the last sister, so we could and most likely will start without them (since there aren't that many people who like to play evil roles) And if we can't find a second sister soon I may just start the Rp until someone claims the spot. But, good idea Stilts
Arekkusu
Member for 3 years

Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 am

*Sticks up hand*

Until a more viable replacement can be found, I may play one of the villains. I've been working on a collaborative fanfic for almost a year now with a protagonist who bears more or less every single trait of your average villain, and then some. Ah, well-intentioned extremism, you are so much fun...

Also, let me go do some advertising on some other RPs...
Zero Reaper
Member for 3 years

Postby Neru on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 am

The last sister spot still hasn't been taken? D;
I'll start looking around to see if anyone wants to take the spot.

Also >> if anyones interested check out this Rp. Arek ish my Co-Gm Shi No Teki.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.
Neru
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

That looks like a fun Rp... Though I must say, the intro and title are probably what is throwing people off. I don't know Japanese, and the summary was sort of vague so I wouldn't have come across it unless you had advertised it here. I am glad that you did :) I am interested in taking a character, possibly Alatar.

But it looks like it is having the same problem as the RP here; I think you would get more hits if you moved it to the "role-players wanted" section.
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Neru on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:02 pm

I was kinda thinking that's what the problem was.
I actually based the Rp after a couple of youtube videos a friend of mine did. As for the name, Arek is the one who knows what it means, I can never really remember ha.
And I'm glad your interested (: If you'd like Alatar's spot, just let me know so I can edit things.
Neru
Member for 3 years

Postby Arekkusu on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 am

Well I might've forgotten the correct definition for the title >.> But everything seems to sound so much better in Japanese xD And as for the last sister spot, we'll just leave it out for now until someone claims it, because I'd like to get this Rp started. I'll post the first thread sometime tomorrow :D
Arekkusu
Member for 3 years

Postby Arekkusu on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

The Rp has started people! :D We'll just go along with everything until someone claims the second sister. If no one claims her, then I'll try and direct the story a different way
Arekkusu
Member for 3 years

Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Posted!
Zero Reaper
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Hmm.. So should I just come up with the reason that Istillo is going to be associated with the sister? Or did you have something in mind already for the plot I could play off of? Right now I have it written into his profile that he was hired as a mercenary to guard a nobleman's treasure... but I'm not sure that is the best way to go...
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Arekkusu on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 am

You could play off of that, and have your character end up meeting the sister or one of the assassins by accident?
Arekkusu
Member for 3 years

Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 am

@Arekkusu: Mind replying?
Zero Reaper
Member for 3 years

Postby Stilts on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 am

Oops lol. What I meant by "nobleman's treasure" was the sister herself. All Istillo knows is that the person who hired him offered him a deal he couldn't pass up- land. So essentially Istillo will be guarding the girl, but he doesn't know it yet.
Stilts
Member for 3 years

Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 am

Hmmm...

I forsee something of an Army of Two-style relationship developing between Alexander and Valentine.
Zero Reaper
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.