Atlantis, Paradise of the Elements

Atlantis, Paradise of the Elements

A roleplay environment set in the mythic land of Atlantis. I'm making this to not only have fun with a new idea of a place, but also to get some ideas for a story I'm writing.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Atlantis, Paradise of the Elements”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Atlantis, Paradise of the Elements

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Atlantis, Paradise of the Elements

Postby Ikiros on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Atlantis, Paradise of the Elements"

So yeah, this is the main OOC area of my RP. Just so you guys know, I will answer any questions about it you have, as best I can, that way things might make more sense.
n.n
Ikiros
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.