Bad Things

Bad Things

Based off the HBO hit show True Blood, Bad Things, explores the imagination of it's fans and even people who never watched as well. All characters and plots are to be original and inspired by the show.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Bad Things”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Bad Things [ True Blood RP ]

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Bad Things [ True Blood RP ]

Postby Moonrise on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh no I hope everything is ok.
Come to the darkside we have Gir!
Moonrise
Member for 5 years

Postby Cer on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Same here. I didn't think to check this at first. I hope all is well, and the repairs go smoothly. I'll wait until you post first before sending Anathema on to Leonide's house. Also, I can add in extra males, if we need a few more.
[Thank you, Master!]
I am to love, honour, cherish, obey
Until my death and beyond my decay.
Cer
Member for 4 years

Postby Cer on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Did this all just die? =/
Cer
Member for 4 years

Postby Moonrise on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

i have no clue. I hope not.
Moonrise
Member for 5 years

Postby Cer on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 pm

I've been wondering for a while since no one was posting on the OOC thread or anything. DEEReye hasn't been on since June. I imagine this could be why the lack of roleplay happening. How terribly sad for now!
Cer
Member for 4 years

Postby Moonrise on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Well it might also be possible damages to their home. I hope they have none, but it might be that. But yes the lack of talking could also be a part of it.
Moonrise
Member for 5 years

Postby Cer on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 am

I read of that. I hope the repairs went/are going well, at the least. I hope that this is up and running soon, though, too! It was such an awesome idea, and I hear the actual show is amazing. I have yet to see it, I will admit, but I have been looking forward to this for quite some time. It has been lurking in the back of my mind. I wonder if the other writers forgot?
Cer
Member for 4 years

Postby Rawrr on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:06 am

I'm still here. :) And I've been following the show to the latest episodes. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to share info with you. :)

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.
Rawrr
Member for 5 years

Postby Cer on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 am

I wouldn't know where to start on questions, Rawrr! I'm also repeatedly being distracted by staring at Brendon Urie now. He's being very attractive, for sure. Lol. =) Mon ange watches the show as well, and I hear bits and pieces. If you want to educate me moreso on it, though, I'd be very grateful! =)
Cer
Member for 4 years

Postby Moonrise on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

uh......
Moonrise
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.