Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bakugan next generaton

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Bakugan next generaton

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

The Bakugan battle brawlers have retired and have given Drago and the other bakugan to other kids. Also, a new Masquerade has been chosen and he wants to defeat the new Bakugan battle brawlers. Will the new Bakugan battle brawlers be able to defeat Maquerade again?

Rules
1.You have to have the main Bakugan before you have your own original
2.If you have Hydranoid you are the knew Masquerade
Charachter sheet
Name:
bakugans name:
bakugans element:

Heres mine
Name:Kohana
bakugans name:Skyrus
bakugans element:wind
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Bakugan next generaton

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Name: Aries Luna
bakugans name: Tigrerra
bakugans element: Light
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 pm

I would like to join, but one question: How do we set up battles while knowing someone is not cheating? Are you going to have a set Ability and Gate card deck to make sure that no one tries to use cards that they should not have or do you have another solution to that problem? I mean, how do we know a card's abilities if we have never seen it before?

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

It's the same as the show. We use the same card that the show uses and you can make one of your own. I hope that's okay. I am not good at explaining. You are in Citizen Princess.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Name:
Lily Evans

Bakugan:
Drago

Bakugan Element:
Pyrus

Appearance:

Personality:
Lily is a very intelligent and outgoing girl, who loves bakugan, and is quick to deliver justice Bakugan style to anyone who messes with her friends, or bullies others.

Bio:
Dan is her cousin, and when he quit Bakugan, he gave Drago to her with the promise to always take care of him. Her and Drago have been friends ever since. She wants to bring the Bakugan battle brawlers back into action.
Last edited by Lily Evans on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:19 pm

I call the next Masquerade then!

Name: Drake Huber
Bakugan: Darkus Hydranoid
Bakugan Element: Darkus

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Awesome. You are both in. All we need is Julies and Maruchos and we can start. Anyone want to play more then one character.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Name: Leia Luna
bakugans name: Preyas
bakugans element: Water

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Sure, I will if I need to. I have a question though: can I put pictures with my character sheets? I just think they make them look much better.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:46 pm

I was wondering that to..just so people know what they look like.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Yes you can. Your right abot explaining the characters.You can use pictures. I will do mine over and the others should too. Here is my knew one.
Name:Kohana
bakugans name:Skyrus
bakugans element:wind
appearance:She has blond hair up in pigtails. She has blue eyes like Sapphires. She wears a yellow jacket. she has a black top with a fishnet top over it and Yellow pants.
Personality: She is very sweet and timid. She gets picked on easily. She doesn't get along well with people since she has a hard time trusting them.
bio: Her parents died from sickness when she was little. One day she was being chased and beat up by bullies. She ran through the forest and was about to get seriously hurt when someone showed up and baet up the kids. It was Shun and he took her in. She was afraid at first, but he showed her kindness and treated her like his little sister. He gave her Skyrus after he stopped battling since there was no danger in the world anymore.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Ok I will redo mine too!

Also, I call Preyas for my other character if you do not mind.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Okay, sure. He is so funny.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Name: Aries Luna
bakugans name: Tigrerra
bakugans element: Light
appearance:Image
Personality: She is the quite, calm, and mysterious one of the twins
bio: Aries and her twin sister Leia are hated by their mother. They are also wealthy. They have two little brothers. She was good friends with Runo. So when Runo stopped battling she gave Aries Tigrerra. They are also good friends with Marucho.

Name: Leia Luna
bakugans name: Gorem
bakugans element: Subterra
appearance:Image
Personality: the loud, and entergtic one of the twins
bio: Leia is the younger of the twins because Aries was born first. She like her sister hates their mother right back. When Julie stopped battling because of her close friendship with the girls she gave Leia Gorem to watch over.
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

(Uh Citizen Princess, Gorem is the Subterra(ground) bakugan. Preyas is the water.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah I know I absolutely love Preyas. I think he is better than drago :D

"Grace"
Name: Grace Sanders
Bakugan: Preyas
Bakugan Element: Aquas
Personality: Grace is a very energetic and rambuctious person, often finding herself into trouble when she goes a little too far on a prank. She is also a little bit of a tomboy and does not like to dress up.
Bio: One day, Grace was walking home when she bumped into a brawler. Not noticing that the boy had dropped his bakugan, he started to walk away, but Grace picked up the bakugan and tried to give it back to him. However, after a wierd muffled conversation with what she thought was a toy, the blonde-haired boy gave her the bakugan and made her promice to take care of him.

"Masquerade"
Name: Drake Huber
Bakugan: Darkus Hydranoid
Bakugan Element: Darkus
Personality: Drake aka Masquerade is a very secluded person that seems to have no friends of his own. He believes that bakugan are nothing more than tools to use and willingly sends other people's bakugan away to increase his own strength.
Bio: Drake found the ruins of a labratory where research was conducted in order to allow people to travel between worlds. There, his mind was warped by the dark energy and he came out as another incarnation of Masquerade. He tricked Alice, a former Brawler, into giving him her hydranoid.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm

(Sorry pioneercadet, I didn't realize that Citizen Princess had taken Prayas. Citizen Princess can you take Gora and pioneercadet take Prayus. Sorry for the mixup. pioneercadet it was Alice who had Darkus Hydranoid not Julie.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Yeah I noted that it was supposed to be Alice and I changed it as soon as I could. Sorry about the mix-up, and if nothing else I can take Gorum if she really wants Prayas. I just want this to start :D I am so excited!

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Same here. It's up to Citizen Princess.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm

I don't mind that's why it said water big mix up...

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!