Battle for her Hand

Battle for her Hand

I might restart this on my new account; Yuoiea Pm me on that account if you'd be interested. Don't bother if you're going to quit a week or two after it starts, I don't wait to revive it if the roleplayers wont also put in an effort..

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Battle for her Hand”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Battle for her hand.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Battle for her hand.

Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 am

God by the time Isabella gets back to her room it is going to be totally trashed.
Image "Click Us!!" Image

I would rise for my king but only for you would I fall -M.M.-
My love, My love why is this so
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby thepsycoman on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 am

Oh I forgot to put in that post when he steps fully into the shadows he will then shadow-walk to the secret domain.

Also how funny would it be if the other person next to the princess who's name escapes me looked at Alan was all like "Wow he is dreamy" or something. As in wouldn't it be funny if one of the princesses best friends fell for Alan, It would certainly make things awkward.

Actually now I think of it that could make it real interesting.

Like think of when they are attacking the castle. Alan walks in, Person stands there fighting and is about to be killed by Theris, Alan darts in between them and a big fight starts between them.... Could be interesting.

Also now I think of it I forgot to but Alan's weapons in the profile, If you will let me Anise I will edit and add them?
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby Soviet Rei on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Personally I think it would be far more funny and awkward if one of them fell for Rei XD
Soviet Rei
Member for 4 years

Postby TheRaven&ThePawn on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 am

Anise have you P.M. all those who aren't posting... they waited for the vampire but... now they don't want to play... seriously messed up!

Also... I think it would be more awkward if a villain fell for a good guy... they have an evil agenda and love isn't suppose to be in it.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.
TheRaven&ThePawn
Member for 4 years

Postby Anise on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am

The romances are out of my hands, this shall go how it goes, happy ending, sad ending, bad ending, its up to you guys, I don't have it set in my mind who wins. It doesn't matter as long as theres an interesting story. You guys can fall for whomever, I'm pretty open with Isabella also. I'm not looking for a happy ending, just an interesting story.
Anise
Member for 4 years

Postby Jakob Gray on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Do you think the official ceremonies should begin soon? There needs to be some sort of structure to the story. Of course, there aren't any suitors to even begin the ceremonies. As of right now my character is more of a twelfth-wheel than even a satellite character. I mean, are there any real suitors for Jacqu to even piggy back off of for a room?
xD

Unless he can become a suitor. Which would be humorous because he doesn't want the throne or the woman. :>
Jakob Gray
Member for 7 years

Postby warlord001 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 pm

oops! my bad guys i went on a camping trip and forgot to tell you that I would not be able to post my bad
warlord001
Member for 4 years

Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 am

@Anise: The reason I chose to assume the form of Cobo is because Cobo Angel hasn't logged on in a while, and hasn't said anything about going anywhere (I have a few other RPs where he was).
@Raven&Pawn: Interesting idea...I might have Rei fall for one of the characters ^_^
Soviet Rei
Member for 4 years

Postby warlord001 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm

oh noes! this could end this roleplay quickly! and I hope Ga'Thar dosen't get blamed that would suck
warlord001
Member for 4 years

Postby warlord001 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 am

Hey guys I will be gone for a week just letting you know
warlord001
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 am

So sorry I forgot to tell you I was going away.... Like really so sorry.
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 pm

...just putting this out there, when Rei refers to 'they' he is not talking about Alan and Bella, he is referring to something more in his past...just making sure it is known.
Soviet Rei
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah I got that with the "Why did he always continue the orders they gave him" or something.
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby TheRaven&ThePawn on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Anise is my character Oki accepted. Seeing as the character page is full I can only tell if its refused.
TheRaven&ThePawn
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Hmmmm Anise has disappeared...
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby TheRaven&ThePawn on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Well she was on yesterday...

Last visited:Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Though both role-plays I'm in with her she hasn't posted in for a while...
TheRaven&ThePawn
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Hmmm... Well I think your next character is accepted so you might as well ad your plot advancing character too this.
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby TheRaven&ThePawn on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Alright. I'll send him in as he probably would have rejected it by now if she was going to.

Also I posted my new character’s first post which is Directed towards the twins.
TheRaven&ThePawn
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:51 am

Okay thanks.

While Anise seems to be away I don't believe we need a GM. Like honestly we all seem to be very proper roleplayers.
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby TheRaven&ThePawn on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 am

Yes we probably don't need a GM that much... except... we do need the princess...
TheRaven&ThePawn
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.