Battle for her Hand

Battle for her Hand

I might restart this on my new account; Yuoiea Pm me on that account if you'd be interested. Don't bother if you're going to quit a week or two after it starts, I don't wait to revive it if the roleplayers wont also put in an effort..

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Battle for her Hand”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Battle for her hand.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Battle for her hand.

Postby Anise on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Battle for her hand."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Anise
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Battle for her hand.

Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 am

I am interested, I would like to reserve Main evil dude.

Also could you take a look at my multiverse character "Alan" and tell me how much of his race would be accepted.

Also can you check "Bella Pericoloso" because she and Alan are twins so maybe if you would prefer me to take the twins roles, Meh....

Well tell me whatever you want me to do.
Image "Click Us!!" Image

I would rise for my king but only for you would I fall -M.M.-
My love, My love why is this so
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby Tyro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 am

I am too but I'm going to put forward a bit of a mad character...There is method in the banana-hammock-with-plastic-curry-dressing lunacy. I like to put this character in a cruel situation.
Tyro
Member for 5 years

Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Lol Tyro.... How bad would it be for me if you were a different Tyro?
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby Tyro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 pm

I dunno...Why?
Tyro
Member for 5 years

Postby Anise on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I am waiting on one more shapeshifter profile, then I will decide on him. I think the shapeshifter will be my hardest choice. I am allowing a THIRD friend and an elementalist suitor, which I've already chosen.

@thepsychoman; If you want to be that race, you'd be best suited with one of the villians probably. As long as they have a 'Human Appearance' form, they can have whatever beast form you want. I just have a lot against furries (animal faced creatures that walk and talk like humans)

@Tyro; If you want me to consider your character you need to post a picture of him. It's mandatory, so it wouldn't be fair to the other applicants.

I want to remind EVERYONE I am Also looking into previous posts and your bio details, I want people who are near my range of detail in writing. I am not basing off the characters looks as much as I am SPELLING and by how much you usually write.
Anise
Member for 4 years

Postby Tyro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Hnag on. Sketching it quickly know.
Tyro
Member for 5 years

Postby darkune on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Wait does that mean that there will be two elemental suitors?
darkune
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Okay well I am not sure how much of my character you read. They look completely human, They are part demon and part angel (I am not expecting to have any GM on an actual roleplay let me have my characters father as Satan.) so there isn't that much room for them to look non-human.

Also most of my good work is on a site: http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/forum.htm , So if you want check out my stuff on there, Same username and all so.. Yeah.

Oh and if you do go on the site check it out it is a good site.

One more thing to you Anise there is one mistake in my username on this site and it is not the H it is the lack of capitals at the start, I know its weird and everyone teases me for getting psycho wrong, But they don't seem to understand it is the way I want it.

Also Tyro you do know who I am right?
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby Tyro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Yup. Sheesh! I'm hurt. I've never notice the H missing in your name. I pronounce it Thep-si-con-man, rather than The Psycho Man.
Last edited by Tyro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyro
Member for 5 years

Postby Anise on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:18 pm

@thepsycoman; I don't care if you want their dad to be satan, I'm agnostic, stuff like that doesn't offend me or make me uncomfortable in the slightest.

Arlight, I didn't even notice the h was missing until you point it out, minor spelling mistakes usually are left unregistered by me, but I hate it when someone cant even spell 'the' without writing something like this = "th eman walked two the bridge and bawght a laowf of bread" (I've had applicants spell like that in the past and it drives me crazy! I wouldn't even join a roleplay site if I was that illiterate... though I can understand if they are not American or weren't raised speaking english, but if its your native tongue, theres no excuse...I know a girl in real life who was in eighth grade and she spelled 'boat' as 'bote' It was sad...so so pathetic.

@Darkune; No I was informing them of your character silly. I don't want any two suitors to be the same race :) Although if people can come up with original ones, I will allow more 'friends' and 'suitors' to make the love triangles more...likely and to add more variety.
Anise
Member for 4 years

Postby Tyro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Done! I did it sharpish....
Tyro
Member for 5 years

Postby darkune on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Thx for clearing that up. Does any idea when we can start?
darkune
Member for 4 years

Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm

I am at school, So I cant make my character till the afternoon.
thepsycoman
Member for 5 years

Postby Traziel on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Being that I'm in multiple roleplays, would the role of a side-villain require a lot of effort? I only ask because my time slots are erratic and never really predictable, and it causes me to disappear for days at a time without warning. (2 kids can be a hassle.)
Traziel
Member for 6 years

Postby Vivalavida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 am

O_O

Applied for shapeshifter.

Now i'm concerned the profile wasn't good enough, The pressure is on I guess. n_n'
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vivalavida
Member for 4 years

Postby darkune on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm

She can only have one shape shifter and like twenty of you applied. So I think she is debating which one of your profile is the best.
darkune
Member for 4 years

Postby Vivalavida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Twenty?

Oh dear. :P I probably wont get it then :P
Vivalavida
Member for 4 years

Postby Tyro on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Did anyone go for any other kind of suitor character?
Tyro
Member for 5 years

Postby darkune on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 pm

@ anyone who made a shapeshifter. Ok I exaggerated when I said twenty, but a lot of you did send them in.

@Tyro. I did make a sorcerer suitor.
darkune
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.