Battle of the Upper Kingdom [IC]

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Battle of the Upper Kingdom [IC]

Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 am

I held Ken close and whisper in his ear. "Akofena. Sword of War. You will have lots courage and valor. Akoma. The Heart. Remember to have patience and tolerance. Fihankra. House. You will always be safe and secure in your house. Remember these words, my son. These ancient words carry the history of our city and our people." I stood up and carry Ken to his room and place him on his bed. "Get some rest my son." I waited patiently for Ken to fall asleep before I left the room.

I walk to my chamber and I saw the very armor I wore during our victory with the Broken Clan. As I gaze upon the armor, I felt a sense of renewed energy and strength. War was to be upon us soon and we needed to be prepared. I put on the armor and I looked at myself in the mirror. It had been years since I wore the armor and the armor felt heavier than I remembered. I looked at my katanas that Shiro had given me and I held it firmly in my hands and gave it a few smooth swings. I put my sword down and unstrap my armor. I look at my armor and let out a soft sigh. "Why do I feel like I don't want to go to war?" I wondered outloud.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

I woke after many hours, my eyes adjusting to the light than now filled the room. I could smell war. "Its time." I rushed to my armour and put it on, i grabbed my blade and rushed to the courtyard to grab my fathers sythe. Giving a quick glace to the gaurd he assembled the recruits as i rushed to Snow and Shiro's quarters, i totally forgot that i had saw Shiro in the courtyard as i got to their quarters. "Snow, its happening."
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(
Mitsuhide Akechi
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

*As the dawn broke slowly over the city walls i was still training. The fresh candles that i had started with were now completely burnt out with no wax left to burn. I turned to the guards.*

"Thank you for your help tonight, you should rest and prepare for what lies ahead."

*The guards bowed and left the courtyard, i stayed and removed my shirt placing it flat on the ground. I stood infront of it for a second before throwing my arms forward and jumping into the air, landing in a handstand on my shirt. I began to lower myself keeping my legs and torso straight, as my chin neared the ground i quickly straigthed my arms pushing myself back up into the air and landing on my hands again . After a mintue or two of repeating this i removed on my hands keeping it behind my back as i continued to hoist myself up into the air.*
This is the best complication video i could find of Kenshiro, forgive the corny english dubs;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koqYK33E1oo
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

Postby Snowdrift on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:31 am

I look calmly at Mitsuhide as he rush to my quarters. "I know my friend. I know. Have a horse ready for me and tell Shiro to get ready. I'll meet you and Shiro soon." I stare at my armor before I slowly put it on. I grab my katanas, sheathe and strap them to my waist. I let out a nervous sigh then I turn and walk out of my chamber down the hall to Ken's room. I went to his bed and kneel down beside the bed and whisper a prayer in my native language before leaning forward and kiss his forehead. "Have courage. Be patience and stay safe, my son." I stood up and took one last look at Ken before I walk out to the courtyard. "General! Are we ready?" I called out to Mitsuhide.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

I nodded and ran to Shiro who was still in the courtyard "My friend it is time, meet me and Snow at the main entrance" I then heard Snow call out to me "Last preparations are being made my lady" i rushed to the stables and had them ready three personal horses, i then rushed to my quarters and grabbed my fathers sythe and placed it on a clip on the back of my armour. Quickly moving towards the main entrance i jumped onto my horse and waited patiently.
Mitsuhide Akechi
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 pm

*I threw myself back onto my feet and nodded at Mitsuhide. I made my way to my quaters and spotted my old attire from the war in a glass case. It stil had burn marks aswell as holes from wounds. Opened up the case a slipped the armour on before heading down the hall to Kens room, he was sleeping as i entered the room. I let forward and kissed his forehead i whispered to him.*

"This is not a time i ever wish you to see, we fight to protect you from the evil that is within us all....goodbye my son."

*I quickly ran back through the castle to the main gates where Mitsuhide was waiting with my old horse, i stoked the horses neck as i walked along its side to its front, I looked up at Mitushide.*

"Once again we ride into battle together my brother, lets us pray the gods look over us all."
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 am

I made my way to the main gates and I stroke my horse's neck before I climb on. I nod my head to Mitsuhide and Shiro before looking back at the castle. My eyes drift to the window of Ken's room as I try to fight the maternal instinct in me that told me to stay but staying in the castle would not help me stop the war that is surely to come. I look down at the rein's in my hand and let out a worried sigh. "Are we ready?" I asked softly.

Meanwhile in the third kingdom, a scout ran into the throne room and bowed down. "Your highness, it seems an army in Keniko's kingdom is moving." The ruler lean forward and it was clear that she was a woman but a young woman with a evil smirk on her face. "Its about time. Summon the generals. Our time has come to truly rule."

((mits and shiro, would you like the honors of playing the generals once again? i need some good bad guys on my side. ;) ))
Last edited by Snowdrift on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

((Sure had a good idea for a new one been wanting to try him out.))

Xin

*I sat in my throne thinking about what the messanger had just told me and if it was wise to support Keniko in her campagin. If she loses the third kingdom will gain her lands and power over the people and then she will surely set her eyes on my own land. I sent my scouts out to keep an eye on how the campagin was going.*
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

"Yes brother, Lets make this a journey to remember" He answered Shiro smiling at him."My lady this army is your to command if you wish, ive assembled the best i can" He looked over towards Snow and smiled at her."Command them as you wish"

-----------

gasping back to life and quickly opening his eyes he looked at the ground he led on."Huh? What the?" he rolled over and looked down at his chest."Uhh..." he moved his hands towards the object and pulled it free screaming as he did so then looking at his hands he saw burns overwhere and noticed he had lost two fingers on his left hand - The pinky and the ring finger leaving only thumb index and middle fingers. "ARGHHHHHHHH!" he tried to stand but couldnt manage it for a few moments. he should have been dead but why was he alive.

After a while he managed to stand, it had been years and many things had changed so he wandered insearch of a place to take refuge. It wasnt longer before he stumbled upon a Castle so he walked towards the main gates and continued to find a guard to talk to. "I need to see someone of high authority, i wish to enroll as a high ranking general." The guard looked at him funnily moved him towards the main chambers.
Mitsuhide Akechi
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Sion

*I lent against a pillar in the throne room spinning one of my blades around my arm, you could hear the blade sliging through the air as it got faster and faster untill it met with the blade clashing together creating sparks and a loud chime. I quickly slid the blades back into position and up and arms before stepping forward and bowing to the ruler.*

"You summoned me your highness."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro

*I put a hand on Snows shoulder and smiled.*

"your people await your orders. They are with you to the death as are we all, pehapes you should remind them as to what they are fighting for and what we fought to defend many years ago."
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Snow

I look at Shiro and Mitsuhide and nod. "Thank you. I can always count on you two to help me. Mitsuhide, please lead the way." I look at Shiro. "You know I will never let my people down but what I fear is letting myself down and those close to me, like you, Mitsuhide and Ken.

Vega

I look at Sion. "Yes. A mere scout had told me that Keniko's army is on the move. I want you to find out where she is moving and if possible, I want you to kill her. The sooner we can rid the land of her the sooner I can take over her land as my own." I lean back in my throne, hiding my face in the shadows once again. "I hope I can trust you to report to me the whereabouts of the army and if you need help killing Keniko, I can arrange something for you."
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Mitsuhide

"As you wish my lady" He smiled and raised his arm as he looked ahead of him. "MEN FORWARD!" he bellowed as the men stood to attension and began their march.

--------

The Gaurd looked at him once more "Please wait here one moment." he asked as he walked off to see the highness. "My Lady there is someone asking about you and joining our ranks would you have me bring him to you?" he asked as he stood to attention.
Mitsuhide Akechi
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Shiro

*As we moved i looked back at the castle then back at Snow.*

"You have not once let any of us down, and your too dam stubborn to start now."

*I smiled and looked forward.*

"This may be a new enemy we face but the threat has always been the same, and it is one we have overcome many times before."

*I bowed my head and stood up.*

"As you wish my lady, the only report i shall send back is the head of Keniko along with her armys loyalty."

*I smirked and bowed my head again.*

"What of her Generals? Now that Shiro is back with them we can assume he is himself again and with Mitsuhide leading the army we cannont underestimate them."
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

Postby Snowdrift on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 am

Snow

I smile at Mitsuhide's command. "I think you secretly enjoy bossing others around." I look at Shiro and chuckle a bit. "If anyone should know about my stubbornness I am sure it is you and Mitsuhide." I slowly stop smiling. "I know the threat is the same and the enemies, different but I fear that we are not ready to face this new enemy."

Vega

I nod to Sion. "Just what I wish to hear." Before I can answer the next question the guard came in and I look at the guard. "Bring him in and lets see what he has to say, hm?"
Last edited by Snowdrift on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

The Gaurd nodded and rushed back. "Her Highness will see you now" the bowed his head and allowed him to walk past. He observed his surroundings. He didnt know how long he had been dead or even semi-alive but this was alittle more than he had been used to before he had died. A few moments later he came to the throne room and saw a man standing to one side of a throne and the legs of someone on that throne.

Clearing his throat he spoke. "Your Highness, i come looking for an army to follow and for a lady or lord to serve." he said politely, more so than his current dress and condition was showing.
Mitsuhide Akechi
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Vega

I look at the man and chuckled a bit. "Your looking a bit unclean to present yourself to me." I study the man carefully. "So you wish to serve me? In what way can you assure me that you will be a loyal follower? Who are you to even take up my time and present yourself to me?" I look at the man expectantly. "Well?"
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Sion

*I turned and faced the man and pulled the blades from my sleeves. I began to spin the blades slowly around my arms. but stayed put untill Vega gave an order.*
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

He chuckled a small amount. "I'm sorry how rude of me. My name is Hiro, i served under the great warrior named The Reaper." He smirked as glanced over at the man playing with his blades. "Please tell him to stand down. I posess no means to harm any of you. I fought for the Reaper until the day he was killed by Mitsuhide Akechi, he also ended me with the help of Ken Shiro and his wife, of whom i figure this war is being waged against." he turned his gaze back to the figure on the throne. "Do you need to know more?"
Mitsuhide Akechi
Member for 6 years

Postby Snowdrift on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Vega

I grin and lean forward so my grin would show in the light. "Hiro. Where have you been all these years? In hiding?" I look at Sion. "At ease General." I look back at Hiro. "You are right. The war is against Keniko and her clan but they do not know that, yet." I lean back in my throne. "Since you have serve under The Reaper, you should know a thing or two about what we are dealing with. You will be working with Sion to scout the army and plan attacks against them. I will make sure you and Sion are provided with your needs. Return everything you have discovered to me."
Snowdrift
Member for 6 years

Postby Ken Shiro on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Sion

*I stopped the blades against each other crossing over my chest and pitched forward bowing to Vega.*

"My lady."

*I swung the blades back round, sliding them up my arms and concealing them again. I made my way to the door and stopped in the archway turning my head to Hiro.*

"Come, i will brief you on our mission. Best not to waste anymore of our queens time."

*I turn my head to Vega.*

"As i said before my lady, i will return with a new kingdom for you to rule."

*As night fell we stopped and made camp, i sat alone next to a small fire facing the 3rd kingdom. We were not far from it now, we would reach it my mid-day tomorow. Yet it was not the forthcomming war that was on my mind, it was somthing else tugging at the back of head. Somthing that i had forgotten but partically could remember somthing improtant that kept a link between us no physically but spiritually. I sat and concentrated on what memories i had, replaying every second of my life after Snow and I had met, every fight we had faced every word we spoke. I could very rarely recall a lot of our battles, every time i tred to see what had happened all i could see was a blinding light making it impossible to see anything that happened.*
Ken Shiro
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.