Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle of the Upper Kingdom [IC]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Battle of the Upper Kingdom [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Shiro

*After landing in front of Snow I turned to face the stranger, as soon as I saw his face more memories came flooding back to me pounding my head untill it hurt. Tho these memories were more recent, they were from just after i was captured. I heard Snow call out to me, saying it was time to leave, I hammered my fist into a nearby support beam causing a cave in between us the stranger. I quickly turned and ran towards Snow following her out the window down to the stables below.*

*I smirked and turned my back heading down the way I came thinking to myself. "So, he doesnt remember everything. Not yet anyway." After making my way back to the entrance of the city I called my men back and lead them off back towards Vega.*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Snow

I jumped towards the post and swung my sword at the rope, cutting it with ease. I quickly sheathe my sword and grab the rope with one hand while holding Ken with my other. I swung myself to the ground and landed rather gracefully. I looked around and saw Shiro. "Shiro! We need to get our horses and meet up with Mitsuhide!" I said and quickly whistle for my horse. I couldn't believe it. My city, the city of marble and gold, was being burned to the ground and my son almost destroyed along with my city. I couldn't believe someone was after my head. Who was that man that was trying to kill me? My horse trotted towards me and I got on quickly, placing Ken int he saddle in front of me as I did, then I rode off to find Mitsuhide.

The scout had 30,000 men lined up behind him and he watched Mitsuhide approaching. The army prepared themselves, ready to fight if Mitsuhide and his small army approach closer. The army was also awaiting the arrival of their generals. They would hold of Mitsuhide's army until their general arrive with further commands.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Mitsuhide

I could hear now quite clearly the sound of Vega's army and this was only the beginning. As i rode closer and closer i saw what i could hear. "STOOOP!" I shouted as i slowed gently. Scanning the vast army i only saw foot soldiers and several Archer units spread over a vast area "This army is easily within 30,000 men, I hope Snow and Shiro are alive" I spoke to myself.

I drew a deep breath and unsheathed Reapers End. "Your blood-thirst is yet to be quenched this i know but i fear this may be the last time i wield you" I looked at the now tarnished yet still sharp blade "No time to stand around men, We must start so we can live to see another day! CHARGE!!!!" I sped towards the huge army before me my small unit following behind.

"This day you die Vega" I narrowed my eyes

Hiro

While Sion was still playing with his friends i managed to make my way back just in time to see Vega line the army up ready for war. Entering into the back of one of the archer units i saw the enemy move towards us. I looked a little closer. "That glint....that....Scythe. Mitsuhide Akechi" Gritting my teeth so hard several fell out Oh for the love of....even in life im doomed to death, so be my fate I sat back as Mitsuhide advanced towards Vega's army. "Only a matter of time now Akechi and your life shall be mine for the taking"
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Sion

*I came to the very edge of the forth comming battle, I ordered my men to join the ranks and prepare for assault as I moved far enough away to keep an overseeing position on the battle. [/i]They will come, and I will be waiting.[/i]*

*I mounted up and caught up to Snow.*

"We can not take him into battle, this is not somthing he should ever have to witness. His peacefull mother forced to spill blood again and his estranged father fighting like a demon from hell. I shall take him to Kushu, he will be safe there and I can lead our people there aswell. You need to be with your army, the men will fight with purpose if you are there with them."

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 am

Snow

I slowed my horse and looked at Shiro. He was right. "Shiro. Please make sure he is safe. All I care about is our son's safety." I picked Ken up gently and plant a gentle kiss on his forehead. He let out a light cough then he looked up at me and smiled. I hugged him before handing him over to Shiro. "Kushu will be a good place. Please take care of him and everyone and Shiro, don't worry. You will be fighting with grace once more, I'm sure of it. All you have to do is remember." I leaned towards Shiro and gave him a soft kiss then I took off with my horse swiftly towards the army.

It did not take long for me to arrive. I saw that the battle had already begun. "Mitsuhide!" I yelled, searching for him as I drew my sword and head into the army, slicing down enemies as I did. "Mitsuhide!"

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:14 am

Shiro

"He will be well looked after, I promise."

*As she kissed me I once again saw the image of glowing figure i had seen before, but for the 1st time it did not hurt. I felt calm and peaceful just seeing her. I gently waved as she rode off, I whispered under my breath.*

"Good luck, my love."

*I looked down at Ken sitting in front of me still waving at his mother, I placed my hand on his head.*

"You will see her again soon."

*I turned my horse and headed North towards Inu to find the rest of our people.*
________________________________________________________________________________
Sion

*I spotted Keniko heading into the battle, but I did not see a child or Shiro with her. I pondered for a moment before smiling and climbing down from my horse, I headed straight into the thick of battle, dodging sword and spear making my way quickly towards Keniko.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:14 am

Mitsuhide

Moments before clashing with the massive army ahead of me I heard Snow shout after me. I stopped and turned to find where the voice came from. Looking into the distance I saw Snow charging straight towards me taking down several stray units out in the process. "SNOW!" I smiled as I turned to charge once more, entering a large unit of swordsman. "Come now shall we dance?" I laughed as I began cutting down the. Inexperienced units.

Hiro

Forcing my way through unit after unit I made straight for Mitsuhide. "You are a deadman Akechi, A DEADMAN!!!"

As I neared my intended target I stopped when I saw Snow. "DAMMIT out numbered!" I withdrew round and found Sion, approaching him calmly. "Ah I didn't think you would make it back after your small detour." I laughed

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Snow

I jumped off of my horse and slice through the units as I made my way to Mitsuhude. I let out a soft giggle towards Mitsuhide's joke. "Like old times." I smiled as I finally slashed my way to Mitsuhide. I press my back against his and smiled. "Just like old times except for the fact that I do feel a little rusty with my sword fighting skills."

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:32 am

Sion

*As I cut my way through their forces I could see their numbers start to dwindel, this battle would be ours. I finally came face to face with Keniko, our blades crossed.*

"This time my lady, you will have no one here to save you."

*I smirked as I reached back and slashed forward.*

*We made good time getting to Inu and finding what remains of our people. No more than a few hundered, maybe athousand. Our people almost destroyed by the satanic works of an evil mistress, I tightly gripped the reigns of the horse trying to control my rage. I took a few deep breaths and dismounted the horse, making my way through the people keeping Ken close I found the man I had previously asked to gather the people here.*

"You have done well, what you have done here will not go unrewarded. But for now we must get the people to Kushu, they will be safe there. You have already done well, continue to do so and the people will be in your debt."

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 am

Snow

I gasped as I crossed blades with the stranger that had tried to kill me earlier today. "You!" I blocked his attack then I rolled away from Mitsuhide, not wanting him to get hurt. I quickly got on my feet and into a defensive stance. "Who are you and why are you trying to kill me?" I asked then I smirked at bit. "Its kind of rude not to introduce yourself to the person your fighting."

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Mitsuhide

"Don't worry my lady, i wont be fairing to well myself but it will come back to us" I smirked as we fought side by side again, it felt good to be back on the field. i dismouted my horse and kick it to run as i began a quicker and quicker assault. before long i saw our unit become scarce only a few remained and me and Snow Hurry Shiro we need you i thought as i cut several more enemies down.

I turned and saw Snow face off against a new opponent, clearly a high ranking officer. "Snow!" I charged before being stopped by a small number of elite unit."Dammit GET OUT OF MY WAY!" i began attacking the unit but my attacks came to nothing. "Fine....Just....Fine"

Hiro

I laughed as i sent some elite units to capture Mitsuhide. I saw they had accomplished what they set out to do so i quickly moved in with sword in hand "Reaper give me strength" I dashed between the elites and grabbed Reapers Scythe "MINE!" i lauged even harder as i clutched onto the scythe and turned to Mitshide.

"Hello....Akechi" I smirked

Mitsuhide and Hiro

As i looked at the elites i felt something remove my fathers scythe i turned to see who it was and saw a half dead soldier in front of me."Huh?" as he turned i heard him speak.

'Hello....Akechi'

"H..Hiro? But your dead? Y...you cant be..."

Hiro: "Oh but i am, and this time i will take from you which you took from me with your father scythe." I lunged forward swinging the scythe at Mitsuhide

I blocked the Scythe continuously as Hiro swung for me. Too shocked to my a move i gradually moved back still blocking. I needed a plan.

"SNOW MOVE AWAY.....QUICKLY!!! DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS JUST MOVE!" i shouted at Snow and i parried the scythe away and pushed Hiro back.

"i've killed you before and ill do it again"

Hiro: "Oh Is that so? Think again, Did you ever get to think what power this scythe holds? did you ever think that maybe your father forged this by himself to mark his only son for death. Your name is engraved in this blade but you cant see it because your blind to its power. Maybe you should take better care of Reapers End" I laughed.

"What?" i looked at Reapers End as it split into its two blades as i dropped it. "Reapers Brother and Sister? But how?! I....it doesnt matter now, your name is on these two blades" I picked both blades up.

Hiro: "Come then"

I charged at Hiro and attacked fiercely.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 am

Shiro

*As i led the people towards Kushu one of the people came and walked along side me and spoke.*

"It is a great honor to see you again my lord."

*I instantly recongnized the man*

"General Tanaka, it is good to see you again. Thoe why are you not with the army and your men?"

"After General Snow was made queen we thought the wars would be over and that peace would remain in the land. Thoe now it seems evil has found its way back and we must fight again, I have come to help and bring peace once again. The army must be rebuilt and the men inspired to fight again."

"The men and our queen fight as we speak."

"Not all of them my lord. After the war a large portion of the army left and returned to rebuild their homes and most of them are still spread across the land living peacefully. We will need to call on them again if we are to defeat our enemies."

"I was not aware of this, my absence has forced me to miss alot of the passing years. You server with great honors my friend and I know you will do the same again. You must go to the men and call them into service again, let them know their queen is in danger and the land needs them once again. Bring them to Keoci and we will finish this evil."

"Before I depart my lord I must tell you of your elite guard, the ones that never gave up the search for you during your absence. They search for you even now my lord, I have heard rumor of their capture at a small port in Vegas land called Niqi. These men will need your help and if the rumors about you are true then you will surely need their help. Afterall you did train them yourself."

"Thank you my friend, once again your honor deserve recognition of the highest order."

*Hes bows to me and mounts his horse taking off to the west.*

"My name is Sion."

*A second blades shoots from my other arm.*

"And your death will never be forgotten."

*I lunge forward crossing my blades together and swinging them both at Snow.*

"NEITHER WILL THE ONE WHO TOOK IT!!"

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:57 am

Snow

I gasped as I drew my other sword and I started swinging then as well, blocking Sion's attacks and putting myself on constant defense. "Well, its nice to see someone who is into getting his name in stories and songs but that will not happen today." I jumped back and gave a quick glance, looking around for Mitsuhide, he was busy. Oh Shiro. Please hurry. I need you, now.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Lets get this moving again guys

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 am

Mitsuhide and Hiro

Hiro swiftly and calmly blocked everything I threw at him. It was as if he had been alive the whole time but you could clearly see he wasn't. "I will not lose to you Hiro, not now not ever. You may have been a trusted soldier to my father but you are nothing now, a living corpse all I have to do is make contact with any part of you and you know your finished"

"HAHA! Your right but I won't be letting you close to me so try as you might but you won't break this defence, but yours is about to crumble."

Hiro found a break in mitsuhides attack and circled the scythe round and inside. Pulling back swiftly cutting through mitsuhides armour.

"Dammit what the? I can't lose here."

"Oh but you will and I will be walking away smiling with your blood on my hands."

"Fine then just try me." Mitsuhide lunged forward again looking for a way to beat Hiros defence and kill him for good but nothing showed itself

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Sion

*As we locked blades I gave a quick glance around the battlefield and back to Snow.*

"Your army fades along all hope you may have had. Bow to me and you will live this day."

*I force my blades forward pushing us apart.*

"This offer will not happen a second time."

*As we neared the main gates of Kushu I took point and stopped, after a minute the gates opened slightly and a single man walked out.*

Stranger;"What business do you have in Kushu?"

*I took down my hood*

Stranger;"My lord Shiro... rumor had it you were dead. It doesnt matter either way."

*The man turned his body and shouted*

Stranger;"OPEN THE GATES, LET THEM IN!"

*He turned back and bowed.*

Stranger;"The city of Kushu is open to you and your people my lord.

"Thank you, your kindness will not be forgotten."

*I signal the people to enter the city*

"I trust Zyra still lives here?"

Stranger;"course my lord, it would not be the same if she did not."

*I dismount and helped Ken down, I knelt in front of him.*

"You will be safe here, Zyra is a very old friend. She still take good care of you."

*I hugged Ken and kissed his forehead.*

"I will see you soon."

*The man smiled and took Kens hand leading him into the city, I waved untill they were out of sight then quickly mounted my horse sprinting off towards Snow and Mitsuhide.*

*A loud horn could be heard throughout the battlefield coming from the north. It sounded again and again coming closer and closer with each turn. After a short silence and wave and mounted men appeared on top the hill to the north over looking the battle. One man separated himself from the group marching up and down the ranks for a while before turning and facing the battle. The horn sounded again followed by the roar of the men as they charged downhill towards the battle.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 am

(Happy New Year guys!)

Snow

I looked at Sion and I held my blades up defensively. "I will never bow down to my enemy. Not until I am on my hands and knees, taking my last breaths!" I glared at Sion then I heard the sound of the horn and smiled. "My army will grow and so will hope!" I ran at Sion and jumped up before swinging my swords down, aiming for his head as I did.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Mitsuhide and Hiro

Struggling for what seemed like an eternity, the two were caught in a spiraling conflict which neither one seemed to be winning.

catching his breath Mitsuhide took a final attempt to break down Hiro's defence.

"i pray for your forgiveness My lady, Shiro will not be long now and i shall be with my father." Mitsuhide spoke to himself while glancing over to Snow who was deep in battle.

"Making peace with yourself now samurai hmm? haha you could never kill me. You were lucky the first time but this time that luck is mine." Hiro chuckled

"Sometimes you just need hope that maybe just somewhere someone is looking down on me and maybe they will see what kind of a monster you have become to send me back to finish you off." Mitsuhide started his final charge, Reapers Sister in one hand dragging along the floor behind him and Reapers Brother in the other held high for the strike.

Hiro stood calmly as Mitsuhide approached and smiled. "Pathetic"

there was a crack of steal against steal as Hiro laughed.

"You fight with valor but your mind is clouded. Your power came from your blade not your skill and now i have your fathers scythe you are nothing. Your father would have never unleashed its power on you but i will because to me power is everything. To your father power was the beginning and his undoing, unleashing this scythe would have killed you but would have hurt him more to know what he had done to his only son." an impish grin grew on hiro's face

Mitsuhide coughed blood as he hung from the scythe. "I'm...Sorry....lady Snow...."

Hiro pulled the scythe from Mitsuhides dead body and stood victorious.

"Now to watch what happens with the others." He laughed as he walked calmly towards sion, the battlefield now strewn with dead warriors. "Come now Sion Finish this so we can take our rightful place in history"

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!