Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 pm

"Gackt is competive with anything and everything.....but me its all fun win or loose it does no matter to me.'Miyavi said smirking at Gackt then Koharu. Gackt laughed and started to head to the soccer field where balls are ready to be use. The Alice nine group fallowed Gackt because there where less women and kids a few of the guys where on there team. Miyavi then looked at Sato " i watching yoooo smoothie boy!!!boooom haha boom" He pointed at him and poked him on the head.He then kissed his daughters on the head then walking to the field that was like 20 feet from them."WHO IS WITH WHO??? i want to be with the ladies and kids!!!!He then put his arm around his wife's shoulder." I will be on your team" he then kisses Melody's cheek and walks with her.Hiroto and the rest of A9 STARTED to do some work outs getting ready for the game. Gackt went to check the balls and see witch one was best. He picked three of them just in case you never know when one would start to go flat. The one thing most know is Miyavi was a good player with soccer.Also he had a habit of kicking the ball very hard and it hitting people in face and sometimes lower areas.Plus the kids might join to so Miyavi had to be a little gentle and same for Gackt. Nao started doing grass angels and giggling." Loooooook! i am a grass stain!"He sat up and moved his shirt have a (^____^) look on his face.Tora then looked at Nao" you missed a spot" And threw grass at Nao's face

As the rest of the guys started to leave and get to the field.Hyde didn't he just wanted to sleep it was nice and was comfortable. Someone then came walking over to Megumi and Hyde." So this is where he was....hello Megumi " It was KAZ who stood there holding his guitar.He held a water bottle then walked over to Hyde."wake up Hyde...or you wont sleep tonight." Kaz then poured some of the water on Hyde's head and back. Hyde opened his eyes and rolled over. He saw his wife and KAZ." what you do now? " KAZ pointed at Hyde and his lip that was slightly red still and the dried blood near his nose. Kaz was a cool man but like a tough loving uncle.He then put his guitar down and threw Hyde his shirt from the tree. Hyde was wipping his face and yawned he was not sure how long he was out for. But it sure felt good he looked at his wife and smiled." you going go play? I will when I am more awake Sato would like it to play think". He said in sweet tired tone putting his white shirt on just not the jacket.Kaz then walked over to Sato to go say hi. He loved that kid and very fond of him. "Hello Sato-san ....long time since saw you...how are you?" He knelt down near him and the girls." Aw who are your friends ?" He smiled at Sato then Lovelie and Jewelie. He knew they where Miyavi's girls but he rarly saw them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 pm

"Why yes of course that sounds like fun, im up for it"
As she gives little Koko a hug. "Im sure we all could use a little fun and get out, wait what am I saying lots of fun that is"
Ann looks at everyone hoping that everyone leaves together and that everyone wants to go
As Ann thinks about food she thought maybe she should of cooked and prepared food if she knew that was going to happen but im sure it was okay.
"Im ready to goo, Just going to fix my hair" Ann fixes her hair with a smile and all excited and is going to park to play soccer with everyone.
"We could have the tea later on and Ill make dinner whenever we have it"
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Die

Toshiya
Die made his way across the park with his friend and band mate Toshiya. They began to walk and look for someone. Stopping and asking people if they seen a man with blonde hair. Some pointed in a direction they bowed and thanked them. Die led the way and stopped behind a bush and climb a tree. Toshiya fallowed and the two watched a group of people.Very formilar people they recognized the alice nine guys right away. Toshiya had a thing with Gackt and Saga never liked them.Looking at them and snarling a bit " who you looking for Die!? Hiroto? or that other blond guy...Hyde i think his name is". Die gave his friend a small smack in the head."Shhhhh we need to talk to Hyde...that is it...Kyo may act like a wild animal.But I do not..Kyo needs to have control."Die watched the group of people then got down." Toshiya! keep a look out for me. I am going to try chat with Hyde alone. Call me if you spot someone running to harm me...k?" Die put his hands in his pockets walking along the path. but making sure he was not seen. Kids and parents ran by him and birds flew above him. Die was the mellow and level headed man of the group. He then looked at the kids and togouht for a moment. Would Kyo go after them? to get back at Hyde and Gackt? He then looked back to where Toshiya was.Die sighed then took a moment and waited for Hyde to be alone. He watched Hyde closely and Megumi. Die sighed it was a good thing Kyo was taken back to the studio with the rest of the members.To get a change of clothes they would be back any moment.Die had to make this fast he knew Kyo had friends. He had a feeling Kyo might be up to something.Die never agreed to some of Kyo's ideas most of the time. So he was going to warn someone and he wanted to warn Hyde. Cause well he was a bit nervous of Gackt.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tzipporah Yochana on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Nai regained consciousness slowly, and looked around, scared when she found no one there.
She stood slowly, regaining her balance, her mind screaming, and yet no words could come out of her mouth. She wandered around her sisters house suprised at the knick knacks she found, she turned around rapidly when she heard the door creak open...
Owls will rule the world, get ready

Tzipporah Yochana
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Sato jumped back in fright when Miyavi spoke to him, he was nuts but…he liked it. It would just take him some getting used too. He looked up at KAZ and smiled, his dad always talked about him. “I am good, and their names are Lovelie and Jewelie,” he said. The two daughters, Lovelie and Jewelie, followed their daddy and mimicked how he walked. Melody looks up at her husband and smiles, the scent of cherry blossoms blowing their way. “Oh! We are so going to win ^^” she cheers. Melody looked over at Nao and laughed, “Oh Nao, grass angels are fun right?” she said and the two little girls joined in with Nao, getting nasty grass stains on their clothes. “Oh goodness, I am going to have a lot of laundry when I go home ^^”
Megumi smiled at KAZ, “Hello KAZ, how are you today?” she smiled and then looked at her husband, “Play? Well, since KAZ is here I guess it will be ok. Are you sure though? I will stay with you if you want,” [/b] Megumi may have looked a bit tired today but her eyes told another story. Her eyes blazed with love and worry for her husband. He was the only man for her and will be till death do them part.
~
Koharu went and warmed up too, doing some exercises. It felt good to stretch and get outside, feel the fresh air. She loved going outside, most of her entire child hood was spent outside actually. She sighed and put her hands on her waist and looked over at Gackt. She had said she was going to beat him but she has not been outside and done physical activity in weeks…
~
Megan crossed her legs and put her headphones into her ears listening to music she was obsessed with it. Uncle Loveless just shook his head.
~
Uta accidently hit the honk on her car, startling everyone and got out of the car. She slammed the door shut and ran to the house yelling, “I forgot my sister!” she ran into her beautiful home where so many memories laid and spotted her sister looking around. “Nai! Come on, we are going to the park ^^ You should come with us,” she grabbed her hand, completely forgetting that Nai had said she was tired before. She felt like she was young again, selfishly dragging her little sister around.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:03 pm

"How could Uta forget her own sister... oh jeez" she says in a laughing manner as she looks out the window while telling everyone.
"Maybe I should cook something for us all later on after the park and stuff, cant turn down good food right?"
She says with a big smile on her face as shes wondering what to cook next because she is hungry but not really hungry.
She was just waiting to have fun and just be out and be active. after all she does have a before work in the morning when she does work and evening run everyday, and takes her dog out as well. Ann thought about letting everyone try her green smoothie that she made but she wasn't so sure about the reactions she would get on how it looks especially from the kids.
Ann thought about making everyone homemade icecream one of these days. Here she is just thinking about food a total foodie she is.
"Lets have some funnn!"

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:54 am

Hyde smiled" yea it be alright...I will join you and Sato in bit. Want to talk to KAZ for a bit about work ideas" He smiled warmly and poked her nose.Then fixing his shirt a bit and brushing the dirt off his pants.He then hugged his wife lightly then let her go and held her cheek " It is alight Megumi... tonight after we put Sato bed...we can spend some time together...okay" Hyde then smiled even softer he then looked at KAZ." sorry...phone uhhhh died..."He took his phone from his pocket and laughed a bit. KAZ patted Sato's head then looked Hyde " ahh that why you wouldn't answer...mmm you casue mishef? again" KAZ laughed a bit cause Hyde always got into something.Hyde rolled his eyes and looked at ground." nooooo I did nothing i swear". Hyde and KAZ then started to walk off to talk.They would join the others soon they just wanted to talk.Also he wanted a smoke and KAZ still had some. Hyde asked him for a cig and they took a walk and started to puff.Hyde rubbed his face with one hand.KAZ kept his head up and looking forward" so what happened? and what is wrong?" They walked side by side " well...Kyo i guess still has issues with what happened years ago. I just got curious as to what he was doing and where he was. Kyo really doesn't like being stared at" Hyde laughed a bit and puffed a few times.KAZ didn't make sound as he thought in his head." kyo...is kyo catch him in bad mood and that what your going to get...don't let it get you"They walked at a slow pace as they talked.' besides that run in with Kyo. What else is going on..that texted you sent me earlier" Hyde looked at the sky " my heart hurts when I leave them...and when I am with them. I love my family but sometimes I feel lost. Missing parts of my son's life when I am gone Megumi get so worried about me. It been like this for a while now. When I am with them I am happy but part me wants to be away..."KAZ listened to his friend and then stopped and looked at Hyde." you may be gone often but they understand your job takes you away.Your life makes them stay happy and have what they want....far or near your family loves you"Hyde looked to the side" but they don't have me...stuff happened and I feel guilty that i wasn't there before. Sometimes I feel like my son is lost or confused sometimes cause I not there a lot.Kaz then hugged Hyde " your worrying for nothing....maybe you should talk to them"KAZ let him go then messed up his hair." lets go have fun" KAZ then started to make his way back to group. " yeah.... let hope you don't break a hip KAZ" Hyde then fallowed KAZ laughing and still thinking a bit of his family.

Gackt then got a pen from his pocket and started to write on the ball. Already putting teams together trying to make it even.He smiled he liked this list it worked out very well." when you are ready I will list off who is with who...black team vs gold team" Gackt took charge as he wrote on the ball.

(goalie)Shou, ,

(leftdefender )Nao (extrawing)Lovelie, Jewelie (right defenders)Melody

(Left wing )Hiroto, (Right Wing)Miyavi

Koharu (Middle)

~~ O ~~
(middle)GACKT

(rightwing) Megumi (leftwing)KAZ

(extra wing) Sato

right defender)Hyde, (left defender)Tora

(Goalie) Saga [/b]

Gackt then got in the middle and placed the ball. Looking at the others and putting up his hand and giving a *come sign*.A9 started to giggle a bit and got where they where suppose to be.Saga ran to goalie and started to jump getting hyped up."Tora!!! protect meeee...my face might get ruined" Tora sighed and took off his hoodie his belly tattoo showing partly for a moment. He had a plan black shirt on his shade where still covering his brown hazel eyes. Tora was hoping not to take a ball to the head.He had enough neck problems in the past.

Kaz and Hyde soon arrived and Hyde got next to Tora to protect Saga.And Kaz got on the left of Gackt ready to aid him score." careful not breaking hips!" Hyde yelled out and then laughed.KAZ looked back a him with a face." you are such a kid"Hyde laughed and then looked to where Miyavi was going. The same side as KAZ was ready aid who ever was in the middle on there team." Miyavi!!! crouch hits are fouls!!"Hyde yelled over and gave a smirk then spinning around.Miyavi started to crack up.KAZ looked at Hyde's wife with a ( your husband is nuts look)."Sato you protect me right? " Hyde laughed again looking at his son and really didn't like waiting for this to start. " careful with my girls..kk!!! or face there daddy!! YAHHHHHH!!!!" He then looked at where Sato was behind Gackt.As everyone got into place and ready."Okay you all ready? goalies whistle then are ready start okay... team gold kick it onto play" He was going to let the other team go first to charge the ball in the middle.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 am

Megumi wrinkled her nose at the poke and chuckled softly. She hugged him back and took in his scent one more time before kissing him gently on the cheek and getting up to join the others. On her way over, she thought to herself “I am truly blessed to have him in my life. The day that he entered my world changed me in such a positive way. Life is beautiful now. I see the importance in every action that I take. Each second is cherished. He is the most incredible person that I have ever encountered. Thank you for being the man that you are. I love, appreciate, trust, honor, and praise you with all of my being. I commit, submit and devote all of myself to you and you only forever. It is such a privilege that he has bestowed on me to be his wife. I truly understand the meaning of marriage and all of the joys and responsibilities involved. Always know that there is not any hurdle that we can't jump over together. The love that we share is priceless. Words can't even begin to touch the surface of our union. My mind is working overtime in appreciation of him. His happiness inspires my happiness. He is like air to me...I need him.” Megumi managed to make her way over at just the right time, Gackt was announcing teams. She took her position as right wing and waved at her husband and KAZ as they came over and took their own positions as well. She rolled her eyes at the boys and looked back at KAZ with a (I know but I still love him look)
~
Sato looked around at everyone, he better be careful or else he might get squished. Good thing Gackt was in front of him and was so big! He was sort of ok at soccer but prefered basketball, however everyone seemed like they really wanted to play so...he was going ot give it a shot.

The two girls, Lovelie and Jewelie giggled, copying their dad and laughing. They held each other’s hands and swung them up and down, not really knowing what to do. It was not long till they started to randomly spin in circles.
~
Melody took her position as right defender and came up behind Miyavi hugging him and kissed his arm gently. She loved him so much and wondered if he knew how much she loved him. Sometimes she loved him so much it hurt, he was hte father of her kids nad hte treasuer of her heart. “Good luck hunny ^^ Beat them to a pulp,” she encouraged and then returned to her position. She rubbed her hands together and grinned, “I’m so excited,”

~

Koharu took her position as middle and put her hands on her hips. She looked at Gackt with a big, smug look on her face. She had tied her hair back and taken her shoes off. If she had kept her flip flops on, it would have made her play worse and have more of a chance of getting her feet stepped on. She sort of liked the feel of the grass underneath her feet. “Try your best not to cry when we beat you,” she laughed softly. All this excitement and hte adrenaline from the guy helped her forget her unknonw thoughts about Tora.

As soon as the whistle sounded Koharu kicked the ball to the side and passed it to Miyavi. You could not win if you were trying to steal the spotlight, team work was necessary. She tried to move farther up so he would have someone to pass it too.
Last edited by PrinceSakuma on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tzipporah Yochana on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Nai stared.

Tzipporah Yochana
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:16 pm

A month has pasted since that soccer game happened in August.Now into September the Rock Festival is starting to get under way.
Posters where up a month ahead to give people the heads up.Band trucks and vans started to show up. IT was being held at SAITAMA SUPER ARENA.
Bands will play simlatiously from each other. One stage will light up then one across will after that band is done.

Stage moon inside:

Vamps(11:30Am)
20min break
girugamesh
20min break
Gackt
20min break
L'arc en ceil
20min break
Alice nine

Stage Rose :

The Gazette
20min break
Dir En grey
20min break
Mucc
20min break
x Japan

(7AM)

vamps was the opening act the host of the festival was Hyde. Hyde and his band vamps along with his family.
They fallowed the VAMPS truck to the aerna. Another truck L'arc en ceil fallowed Hyde's second band.it was very early
7am as they pulled up.The van stopped and a man opened the door.Hyde jumped out and waited for his family.
He was sleepy it was so early and he never hosted a huge concert like this before. it was an honor for him and years of hard work.
He was still thinking he was playing with two different bands in one day.He sure was going to be exhasuted later.
Hyde played his a water bottle in his hands looking at the statium.KAZ and the rest started to help unload there stuff.
A hotel aross the place was the where most of the bands would be sleeping that night or during the day.

Hyde had jeans,black boots and a open black shirt with long sleeves. His family eould be staying around with friends and with the staff.
Hyde was very protective of his son and wife.He didn't mind them out and about at lives. But often he just told them to be careful and to stick with friends.
Or have staff member with them at all times.Hyde stood there looking around as other vans and trucks showed up. And tents where being put up where
they surived food and band nick naks.Hyde streched his arms and yawned.He then looked his wife and son" lets go get something to eat" He would help KAZ and the others after.

Hyde started to head to the cross walk. He walked in and saw Myv and Gackt he smiled a bit. Gackt got up and greeted his friend with hand shake and light huge.
He then sat back down and Hyde took a seat next him and sighed as he sat. What a rough morning waking up ealy after a long night his wife.(^__^)" four hour Hyde" Gackt said and laughed sipping coffee.Miyavi sat just smiling and also having coffee. Him and his fmaily where there a day ahead last he knew his family was still sleeping. Gackt wasn't sure if Koharu was coming or not. For about a month now they been very talkive with each other. Going out and having fun and just being like good friends.

Alice nine and The Gazette where running around setting stuff up,Making sure there gear was labeled. Someone was bound to missplace there where alot bands there.
The gazette where after VAMPS so they made sure there gear was right on the second stage ready to go.Alice nine where sacttered around getting food and helping there staff.Xjapan and most of the other bands where rehershering and checking there gear.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Koharu slipped on her white jacket before grabbing her keys and going out to her car. She had a white Nissan and always tried her best to keep it clean. She unlocked the car and slipped in, plugging the key in and smiling as the car began to come alive and hummed a sweet sound. She drove to the Saitama Super Arena, excited to watch everyone perform…especially Gackt. Over the month they had started hanging out a lot and talking. Right now, he was technically her best guy friend.
She pulled into the parking lot and took out the keys from the ignition. She looked around before grabbing her purse and getting out of the car. She took her phone out and texted Gackt, maybe they could eat and talk for a bit before the concert started. It was most likely he was already here anyway, she just didn’t know where.
/Oi Gackt, where are you? I’m in the parking lot. Is it ok if I hang with you till you have to go?/ she sent the message and just waited. It was not long till she received a phone call.
The beads around Utas neck shook, the sound echoing in the car. Ann was seated beside her in the passenger’s seat with Koko in her lap. Megan, Loveless, and Nai were in the backseat, squished together. Megan was in the middle and pushed her uncle into the right side of the car,
“Give me some space damn it!” Megan yelled.
“It’s not my fault the car can’t fit us all,” he sighed.
“When the hell will we at our destination!?” Megan asked in English.
“Oh calm down, we will be there soon enough ^^” uta chuckled at Megans impatience. The sun shined down upon the world, lightening up everything in its path. Uta loved the sun. She pulled into the parking lot and spotted Koharus car and not soon after spotted its owner. She waved at her and parked next to her.
“Alright everyone, we’re here!” she said happily and got out of the car.

((By long night did u mean….xD hope that just meant they went to bed late….lol))
Megumi took hold of her husband’s hand and smiled at him as they walked across the street with their son. They greeted Gackt with handshakes and light hugs, they also said hi to Miyavi. Sato took a seat next to his dad and Megumi sat next to her son. Sato missed his dad a lot, so Megumi often let them hang out more than she did with Hyde. Their son needed his dad in his life as much as possible.
She wore a simple long skirt and straightened it out as she sat. She then looked up at Gackt and smiled, “So, you have been hanging out with Koharu a lot ^^” Megumi sort of felt like teasing Gackt today. “Are you two dating?” Sato looked shocked.
“N-no way! D :” Sato has only seen her a couple times but he sort of has a little crush on her.
Melody got out of the car and picked Jewelie up and set her on her hips. Lovelie got out too and held her mother’s hand as they walked from the parking lot to where Miyavi was. She smiled at him and the others, greeting everyone and giving them hugs. She sat down next to myv and pecked him on the cheek. Jewelie sat next to Sato and was trying to play his arm like the drums.
“That hurts ><” Sato said.
“raaawrrrr,” jewelie started to giggle.
Lovelie sat by her mom but crawled over her mom to her dad and sat on his lap. She gave him a hug, “I missed you daddy<3” she said cutely. ((so cute ;A;))
“Yo Koharu, long time no talk. We’re back,” Jyou said as she got out of the passenger’s seat. She leaned against the car as the others got out. Miko got out of the car second, followed by Mally, Naoto, and Omi.
“Gosh Miko, you take forever to get out of the car,” Mally said as she moved her hair behind her head and off her shoulders.
“Haha, sorry, it’s the shoes,” she laughed and so did everyone else. Miko was the most girly out of everyone here. Naoto just shoved her hands in her pockets and looked at Jyou, “Oi, are we going to look for everyone or not?” she asked. Omi said nothing and just waited for the others.
Jyou glanced at the others and smiled at Naoto, “Yeah, we’re here at the Saitama Super Arena.” She waited for a response, “Oh, you too?” she glanced to the opposite side of where everyone was and saw a white Nissan with a whole bunch of people getting out of a car next to it.
“Do you still have that white Nissan?” Koharu had responded with a yes and Jyou smiled, “I see you, I’m on my way,” she shut the phone closed.
“So?” Naoto asked.
“She is right over there, come on,” she smiled. Jyou walked over quickly and Miko was right by her side. Mally did not rush, but she was still right behind them. Naoto ran over to the car, passing the others while Omi was far behind.
“Koharu!” Naoto yelled and hugged the other women, however the girl just looked at her with a blank stare.
“Who are you?” she asked.
“What? You don’t remember me? It’s Naoto!” she said in disbelief. Koharu gasped and gave the girl a bear hug, “You look so different! How have you been?” she was so happy to see an old band mate. The other Exist Trace members came up and hugged her as well. Jyou spotted Uta and waved and Uta came running to her, practically jumping into her arms. “Jyou! I missed you!” she said happily. Jyou laughed and Naoto rolled her eyes, “Still the same innocent and insane Uta we knew in the past,” Naoto laughed. Mally stood with Miko and looked back to see Omi still walking over. “Come on slow poke!” Mally yelled waving her hands and laughing, “You’re slower than my grandma!”she laughed. Omi rolled her eyes and smiled lightly but did not quicken her pace.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am

[center]Image

Hyde looked at Gackt" oooooooOOOO! Gackt has a lady Gackt now!!...did you get some Gackt-pai" Hyde then attacked gackt's face with a kiss on the cheek.Gackt was taken off gaurd and managed to get the crazy blonde off." w-hat!? Hyde get off me!" Hyde then sat back down giggling." Gackt! your cheating on me!"He yelled in a high pitched tone.Gackt then smacked Hyde on the back of the head."naaaa!Hyde!" Gackt rubbed his cheek with his hand." why you gotta be so rough".Myv looked at Gackt" kawaii!! you better be telling your two buddies here or we might just....get ya" He laughed and then looked at his wife." wake up fine ? need anything? " He asked with a sweet smile on his face. Gackt looked at Megumi " your husband is horrible this morning" Gackt had a sarcastic look on his face." Sato don't ever act like your father" Gackt said getting up then getting a noodle thrown at him by Hyde. Who sat there covering his face dieing of laughter. Miyavi tried to hold in his laughter but was falling. Trying to pay attention to his wife for a bit before the live. Gackt stood there with no emotions and then pulled the noodle off. Looking at Hyde who was crying and holding his left side. He was laugh so hard it was starting to hurt.Gackt took the noodle and threw it at Hyde." carful you might pop your lung.."Gackt ponited at Hyde then felt his phone buzz." I'll be back in moment" Gackt walked off smilming and stood in a quiet part of the dining area of the hotel. Still in plain sight of everyone. Hyde sat up and wiped the tears from his eyes still laughing a bit.Then started to play with his hood throwing it over his head then off.He then looked at his son with a duck face and just stared at him. His hood almost over his eyes as he gave a goofing look." you keep your mother safe. I don't want you two getting into any trouble... while i on stage okay staff will help you and your among many friends."He then smiked and poked his son's nose.

Gackt sat down and read Koharu's text"Oi Gackt, where are you? I’m in the parking lot. Is it ok if I hang with you till you have to go?" He smiled at it and then texted back. He hopped she wasn't driving he was always worried about that when messaging people." [i]yes Koharu... am at the hotel across from the stadium...a red farrai is parked in front of it..I would love to spend time with you[/i] He sent it then sat there for a bit. Looking out the window at the sun and sky.

[/center]

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 am

Uta pouted as she looked over at Naoto, “Oi, I’ve grown a bit you know” Jyou, Naoto, and Koharu laughed. “Ann is here too you two! Go say hi to her, I’m going to introduce myself to your band mates ^^” Jyou and Naoto nodded, they moved to the other car and knocked on the passenger window, waving. Jyou stuck her face against the window and made a silly expression and licked the window of Utas car. “Open the door Annn! Come give Jyou a big hug,” She laughed, Naoto hit her in the arm, ”oi, stop messing up Utas car,” Naoto said.
Uta walked over to Mally and Miko, she bowed lightly. “Are you two her new band mates? I’m Uta Ogata. An old band mate of hers you could say ^^ What is your names?” she asked kindly.
“Oooh, I’m Mally : D” Mally waved, “And I’m Miko ^^,” Miko said sweetly. Omi finally made her way into the conversation and Miko slapped Omi on the back almost making her fall forward. She looked up at Miko with a (wth look). “And this is Omi, she is a bit shy but don’t be fooled, she is quite devious” Miko said.
“…” Omi rolled her eyes but bowed a little to Uta to be polite.
~
Koharu’s phone buzzed and she read what Gackt had sent her. She smiled, it was sort of weird. Hanging out with him so much. Sure, she hung out with Ann and Uta but not as much. Which is REALLY weird if you think about it since those two are her best friends. But they are busy with kids and shops.
/ok, be there in 5/ she sent the text and shoved her phone in her purse. “Hey you guys, I’m going to go meet Gackt. See you all at the concert since we are sitting next to each other ^^” Koharu waved goodbye and started to walk off.
“Oooh, Koharu have fun with your boyfrieeeend~” Uta teasted and Koharu just laughed, shaking her head. “He’s not my boyfriend!” she yelled before walking off farther and going across the street. She spotted a red farrai and walked towards it. Now all she had to do was find Gackt. She glanced at his car for a while though and put her hands on her hips and shook her head. “He is such a show off,”
~
Megumi and Melody giggled as all the boys picked on Gackt. Melodys husband was practically dieing from laughter and so was she. When Gackt had started to walk away Melody shouted, “Awww, is Gackt embaressed?” Lovelie and Jewelie had laughed at the throwing of noodles but did not know what else was going on. Sato laughed and thought his dad was funny. Sato smiled at his dad, “I will protect mommy at all costs,” he saluted to his dad and leaned back in his chair. Jewelie had started punching his arms again, “oi, stop it ><” he did not know what was up with Jewelie and hitting him D :
~
Megan leaned over her uncle and unlocked the door, pushing it open. ”Get out! It’s cramped in here!” she kicked him out and he sort of stumbled out of the car but regained his balance. He straightened his suit and glared at Megan as she got out of the car. ”You need to learn some manners Megan,” She rolled her eyes, ”Sorry ok? It’s just so frigging cramped” She stretched and popped her ear buds back into her ears and blasted the music. She did not hear a word her uncle said to her after that. She started to walk around a bit, not going off far. Swinging her head side to side and kicking her feet up a bit.
~
Lena, who is known as Yamai to most people, was asked to help keep up security here with most of her crew. Since she was now the boss of Koharus fathers Mafias group, company or whatever. Although she was not really dressed for usch a job but she would do just fine in what she was wearing. If need be, she could always flip her shoes off. Earl stood by her side at all times. She spotted A9 and the Gazette helping out and smiled to herself. Oh, how she missed those boys.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:38 am

Die walked around the staium a few times. Getting a good idea the of place he walked wit his hand in his pockets. Up ahead she spotted a girl and smiled. The fans must be showing up now? so early .He started to walk faster and moved to the left side to give her room. But they somehow managed to bump shoulders. Die lighter and ciggattes fell to the ground. Not sure if he bumped her or she bumped him. But he quietly apologized in English" I am sorry...are you alright? his voice was deep and mellow."He then picked up his lighter and then started to check it for cracks in the sun light. He then put it in back in his pocket and looked at her. He never seen hair or a face like hers before.Die towered over her mostly "5'10" he was not the average for a Japanese man.

Gackt then spotted Koharu ignoring the peanuts behind him. Making his way out the door in a cool like manner.Putting on redish shaded sunglasses he noticed more cars and people where around. Just what he liked being near fans and they noticing."Koharu-chan ! how are you this morning? so where would you like to go? or do? " He smiled sweetly but a little cockiness to it. It was Gackt he always had that domant male feel about him. He made women and even some men melt.But he was a very mellow guy and rather sarcastic a lot.Gackt knew this fun time with her would fly by. He stood there his hands almost all in his pokects looking at her. A big warm smile on his face.He was always cheery and happy when she was around.

Hyde then got a buzz from his cell.He picked it up and it was KAZ.Telling him to get to the backstage soon for warm ups.Hyde groaned a bit then laughed "yes I will....thank you KAZ.....yes of course...yes...oookay"Hyde then hung up and then stood up.Streching a bit" well everyone I must depart from this fun..."He got up then messed his son's hair a bit.Then gave his wife kiss on the lips with a bit of heat to it. Pulled away from her and smirked a cocky smile.He then patted Lovelie and jewelie on the heads and headed to the door. He smacked Gackt's butt as he walked by he looked at Koharu for a second and winked.He walked across the street" GACKTTTTTTOOO!"Hyde said loudly with a moan to it smirking a bit. He went into the stadium and started to get to work. Time was flying fast and it was almost time for the live to started. Those that where attending this show witch was the opening act. Had to be heading over in 15 minutes. Hyde's friends and family where aloud outback and in VIP in the front rows.

Miyavi sat there and then looked around" WHOAaaaaaaaa! that wassss sooomeee drama there!! whoooooa!" He said loudly then jumped in a seat near Sato. " heyyyyyyy Mr FlirtsWith Mydaughters" Miyavi sat on his legs in the seat looked at Sato. Myv was just poking fun it was what he did.He then took a noodle and threw it at Lovelie and stuck his tongue out." I noodle king!! rawrrrr!"Myv then took a handful of noodles and put it on his face. Acting he was having SEIZURE or something.He made werid monster sounds and slid off the chair on the ground.A few people walking by paused and then looked at each other then walked on.Yep that is Myv a spazzy guy but a very good father to his kids. It was almost Melody has three kids Myv was always bouncing off the wall and was crazy, But was very caring and gentle with his family.He then started to crawl on the grounds under Sato's feet." look!!! I found food!!" He then started to nibble Sato's ankle then leg. Then looked at his daughters..." DUMPLINGS!" He then bolted to them and started noming there faces and laughing.He sat with them on him he took turns nomming there faces and necks.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tzipporah Yochana on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Nai stood with her sister staring off into space, debating on calling a taxi to take her home, but then she remembered she didn't talk, and hadn't for a while. Taking out of paper she wrote stuff down to show her sister... "Uta, just so you know the reason i haven't been speaking is because i haven't spoken for aeons. sorry love ya sis." she quickly folded it and handed it to her sister, and then wandered away...

Tzipporah Yochana
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Ann is so happy to be at the concert, she was most happy to be there and see Alice Nine and The Gazette,
but it was wonderful to just be there to see them all and to have a great time with friends who she saw as a family.
So far she was having a great day with everyone. "Uta Im so glad that Im here and whatt??...really?" she was so happy to hear those names.
"Jyou and Naoto I an so happy to see you hope everything's well I hope? hoping for a great day"
She thought seeing everyone was the best, since It's been a long time since she has gone to a concert.
"You two look great, I'll have to cook for you sometime.."
She was around and about with everyone after she got out of the car finally. She holds Koko's hand lightly but not with a firm grip.
Ann was wondering if she was going to run into any of her customers that she gets at the flower shop.

Etsuko was just parking when she arrived at the concert. She was with her cousin but she went out and about on her own and met up somewhere with her friends.
Meanwhile Etsuko just finished her last sip of hazelnut coffee and then got out of her car and locked her doors.
She was still tired from the being at the club last night but for her it was worth it after all those long days of school she completed for journalism and graduated shes proud of herself.
she took her phone with her to blog about the day and how her day goes at the concert.. the usual pictures, and paragraphs and what not.
It was time for her to go be sociable and to see if there is anyone there that she possibly knows.
She brought her support with her by bringing her visuel kei tote bag.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Megan didn’t see a man coming and just kept moving, swinging her head side to side. Her hair spread out like wings and shined as the suns light went through it. Before she knew it she had bumped shoulders with him, causing his lighter and cigarettes to fall and her head phones to fall out of her ears. She was surprised to hear he spoke English, “Um, y-yeah,” she looked down at the ground and saw his cigarettes.
“Holy shit he is tall!” she thought as she bent down and grabbed his pack of cigs that fell. She held them out to him and smiled, “Here, you dropped this. And sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going,” she admitted apologetically. ”When I am listening to music everything around me seems to just disappear ^^;” This guy was just too tall, he was no normal Japanese man o . o
~
”Oh, now you finally show up,” when he made his way towards her she punched him lightly in the shoulder and smiled, ”I’m good,” hanging out with Gackt lately had really brightened up her days. She wasn’t stuck in her room trying to remember her past but instead hanging out every day with Gackt and some other friends and making new memories. Although every once in a while some memories came up.
She shook her head at Gackts attitude, he is always so cocky but then again…so was she ”Hmm, a walk would be nice ^^” she said. When Hyde had come back smacking Gackts butt she burst out laughing, ”I did not know you two felt that way about each other” she said teasingly.
~
Lovelie giggled when her dad threw a noodle at her and made a funny face before eating it. Melody shook her head and sighed as she leaned back in her seat, watching her husband be the big monkey he is. When Miyavi started to much on Satos leg he quickly pulled his leg away and jewelie started ot much on his arm. ”Mom! ;A;” he got out of his chair and went behind his mom. This family was nuts. Megumi chuckled at her son, ”Oh no need to be scared Sato,”
~
Uta was getting to know everyone and having the time of her life before her sister slipped her a note and walked away.
/Uta, just so you know the reason i haven't been speaking is because i haven't spoken for aeons. sorry love ya sis./
“excuse me everyone,” she bowed before running after her sister and grabbing her wrist. “Oi, what is wrong with you? What all has happened? Why won’t you talk to anyone? Why are you always running off? You used to be crazy and nuts with me when we were little,” Uta said worriedly.
~
Koko held Anns hand and smiled, she looked up at Jyou and Naoto, recognizing them. “Jo-jo! Nao!” she ran to them and hugged their legs. Koko had only met them a few times but she always had fun when she hung out with them. Plus, almost all of her mommy and daddies friends spoiled her >u<.
~
Loveless closed the backseat to the car and smiled at everyone. Today was going to be a busy day, it was just the beginning of the day and already there were so many reunions and maybe a bit of drama who knows. He glanced around the crowd and did not see Megan he sighed, whenever she listened to music she always disappeared. He looked around to spot her short self with her bright blonde hair. She was like a beacon and stood out like a sore thumb. He shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled as he looked out at the two.
”Oh? And what do we have here?” he thought to himself. He started to debate whether he should go over there and bug her or just watch from afar and see how it played out. Most of the time Megan is afraid of making friends and so comes off as cold or stand off-ish.
~
Jyou smiled and picked Koko up and attacked her with kisses on her face, ”Koko! I’ve missed you munchkin,” after snuggling to the kid for a bit she handed her to Naoto. ”Everything is great Ann, we just got back yesterday from a long tour. We are still sort of tired but we could not resist coming to this concert ^^” Naoto set Koko down after playing with her for a bit. The little one ran to Ann again and attacked her leg, sitting on her foot.
”I’m good as always, seems Koko has really gotten attached to you huh? ^^” naoto said happily. Mally, Miko, and Omi watched Uta run off and looked at each other with a (ooook look).
”Oi, we’re going to see if we can find the Gazette ok Jyou?” Mally yelled as she walked away with the other two. Jyou and Naoto waved good-bye giving the ok.
~
Lena leaned against the wall as she watched A9 and the Gazette set things up for the concert.
“Ruuuuki! Reiiiita!” Mally yelled as she ran over, Miko behind her.
“Uuuuruha! Kaiiii! Aoi! Come give Miko a big hug you boys!” she yelled running with Mally. Omi was behind them, walking and being quiet as usual. She laughed at Mally and Miko and shook her head. Lena was about to stop them but realized who they were.
“Oh, Exist Trace. Go ahead, just don’t disturb them too much<”[/b] Lena let them pass and Mally ran past her while Miko gave Lena a big hug.
”Oh thanks Ya-chi, your such a sweet heart,”
”Don’t call me that! D <” replied and Miko ran off giggling. Omi waved to Lena before joining the others to say hi to the Gazette. Lena sighed and grabbed a bottle of water and walked over to Nao. ”Want some water Nao?” she asked.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Die stared at her for a moment and then took his cigarettes and lighter putting them in his pocket." sorry for bummping you...you alright?...waking up so early I am still..sleepy". He rubbed the back of his head in a nervius way. Die didn't talk to girls much werid casue girls where ga ga for him.His long hair and his height and deep voice. He was talkvie but rather shy with people but sometimes harsh with people.Dealing with Kyo is not easy so Die had a bit of a (fuck you) feel about him. Out of Dir En Grey he was the level headed one.' are you here for the show....miss" He smiled lightly looking at her then the side.

Kyo poped his head out of a side door looking for Die. Spotting a man then looking to see Uta and others. He took a chance and ran behind the man. Just standing there with a weird face.He started to make faces and trying not to laugh. But a heavy smell of cigarettes came off Kyo.Kyo looked around making sure no one saw him. Starting to dance like he was in a club and making a angry face.

Gackt smiled who Hyde??...uh that is a long story"He chuckled and looked at Koharu like he always did and then took her hand in his arm.Starting the walk heading away from all the people and craziness." so how has your memories been? anything odd? or worrisome?"Gackt wanted to make sure she was okay. He wanted to help her remember stuff from years ago.Maybe some things where better left forgotten but he wanted to help.They where her memories and he cared about her deeply. As they walked they pasted by a women standing there. The women eyed at Gackt with wide eyes then looked at the women.She watched them walked by and smiled"G-Gackt mmm" She then fallowed them keeping a good distance.He body felt hot looking at Gackt from behind.

Miyavi laughed and looked at Sato"CRAZY!? WHOOOOOOOOO!?" he then kissed his daughters on the cheek sitting with them." you two tire me out behhhhhh" He smiled and sat there with his daughters on him. That was his goal before the live spend time with them and his wife."hehee sorry Sato!! didnt mean sacre you man..."He said petting Lovelie
s head and looking at the ceiling.He then held his daughters close" I love you two!...soooo muuch!"He kissed there cheeks and looked at Melody and smiled.He then looked at Megumi " you going to your husband's lives? " He said as he let his daughters do whatever on him.He then looked at Jewelie" are you laughing at me?!" Myv tries so hard to hold conversations but his kids where so adorable.

Reita turned and thought he heard a formailr voice.Fixing his nose napkin " Heyyyy you!...been long time."Reita said then folding his arms standing next to Ruki.Who was drinking warm water to help his throat.Reita was 5"7 and the most friendly and out going of the band members. He liked talking to people and just having a good time. Ruki just stared but smiled as he aided to his sore throat."Ruki has a sore thaort this morning so he has to be a big boy..now"Reita said teasing ruki who gave him a (shut up look).Ruki then walked off to the Gazette's dressing room to get more water and gargle." so how have you two been?"He smiled looking at them all. Ruki then came back out and stood with Reita. Nao was taken off gaurd by Lena and gave a loud cry."ohhhHHHHHHH! you sacred me! ooooo water! "Nao was surpized and a bit excited to see her then took the water.Tora jumped when Nao yelled then held his ear." ahhh Nao! really!? its like she will kidnap you or something"He said laughed then smiling at the girls.Shou stood next to Ruki with a big smile and put his arm around his shoulder. Ruki just smiled a bit and then moved away.Ruki was a friendly guy but shy and a nervious person and all this crowding of people was making him nervous. Kai waved but fallowed staff making sure everything was set. Uruha smiled brightly at Miko and giving her a hug. Trying not to break the bottle of wine that a fan gave him." wow what a great surpize"he said and laughed.Aoi was a bit shocked to see them but he sure missed them."where you been your Blue man missed ya" He said all cool like and smiled widely. Saga and Hiroto soon came out of the dressing room.Looking for his wife for moment and smiling sweetly like little boy.Mogu fallowed him and barked at bit and then looked up at Hiroto.

Last edited by Lost Whisper on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

"That is great that you and Naoto are here to live your dreams and to perform, tired or not" she said in a happy tone to Jyou"
"Koko loves everyone it seems she all over the place and loves my foot and leg apparently" she laughs hard while looking down at the ground then up at them.
She was wondering where Uta was going but then again probably everywhere. as she was looking around she noticed Kyo making faces behind uncle loveless.
She was happy to be around nice funny people who didn't care what they were doing. As long as everyone and herself was having fun that's what counts.
"hmm where is Nai going??" she says to herself as she goes around walking with Koko.
"Ill be wandering around and about with Koko if anyone needs me text or try to find she needs to move around a lot instead of just on my leg" She laughs since she knows its a little hard to find anyone. As Ann walked with Koko she noticed someone very fimular and was stunned. She wasn't sure if It was okay to go up to the person because she wasn't sure since people change and stuff. She took little steps not staring at the girl but making a glance towards her left. It was her pen pal Etsuko. Ann was thinking in her head that she changed a little from the last time she sent a picture in letters a few years back. "hmm I wonder.." She thought maybe she was wrong she wasn't sure how to approach her.
That has happened to Ann before, her going to someone that she thought she knew but the person was a complete stranger.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm

~Megan Cloyd~
”Oh I am fine, I’m from France and America, we’re pretty rough,” she laughed, very proud of the places she came from. They were what made her who she was today. ”Yeah, it is pretty early huh? I’m usually not a morning person but if music is involved I’ll be awake faster than you can say snickers,” Music was her life, maybe she could not sing or play an instrument, but listening to music and enjoying it was everything to her. Music was her best friend when everyone betrayed her. Music comforted her or made her laugh. She crossed her feet and put her hands behind her back, sort of trying to balance herself while moving side to side. She did not like staying still and talking to guys, especially if they were this tall, sort of made her nervous. She had only been in about 3 relationships, 1 in America and 2 in France. They didn’t go so well. ”No, I’m here to steal a car,” she joked, ”Of course I’m here for the show ^^”
The sun reflected off of her shirt and hair, it almost looked like she was glowing. She was never really interested in fashion or these sorts of outfits but her uncle made her wear it. He said she should look nice since they were going out, even though it was too a concert. At least Ann had over dressed sort of like her and Uncle Loveless had.
~Uncle Loveless~
Loveless shivered and brushed away some smell of cigarettes that brushed by him in the wind. He turned around feeling a presence behind him and a smell and jumped back in shock. A short kid had been making funny faces and being nuts. ”Oh my god! You scared me D :.” Loveless said honestly.
~Koharu Kusumi~
Gackt took Koharus hand in his arms and walked with her, it was always relaxing walking with him. It was so comfortable that Koharu could close her eyes and trust Gackt to guide her. She looked around at her surroundings and scenery, taking everything in. She couldn’t help but analyze her environment; it was how she was brought up. ”My…memories?” Koharu was quiet for a while, yes, something has been bothering her lately. The more she hung out with Gackt, the more she remembered about some black haired man. She would dream about it at night and sometimes wake up crying. It was hard to tell sometimes who it was, but she was pretty sure it was Tora. She sighed, ”I’ve been remembering strange things…about Tora,” she admitted. It was weird things, like kisses or a weird feeling in her heart. Sometimes she would be angry or sad and she’s been meaning to talk to uta about it, to ask her if…she liked Tora in the past.
Koharu glanced at a woman they passed but continued walking, she thought she heard something strange and footsteps following them but maybe it was just her imagination. Maybe her skills were getting rusty…
~Megumi~
”Ah, I should probably go to my seat now,” She sat up and straightened her skirt and took hold of Satos hand. ”I will see you all later alright? ^^ Good luck Miyavi,” Sato waved goodbye to the crazy family, ” it ok Miyavi-san, I just shy around people I first meet for a while.” As they walked away Sato turned back and yelled, ”You better be careful Miyavi-san, I might take Jewelie away from you! ^^” he said suddenly getting courage and made a duck face like his father before running off ahead of his mother. Megumi chuckled and waved goodbye to everyone.
When she got into the arena she took her front row seat with Sato next to her. She was excited to see her husband perform; she always tried to go to his performances to support him when she could.
~Melody~
Melody loved watching her husband play with the kids. When Megumi said she was leaving Melody said goodbye to them and put Jewelie on her lap, ”This one is mine,” she laughed and attacked jewelie in kisses who in return started to giggle. Lovelie giggled at her father, finding all the funny faces he made, well….funny. ”Yes,” Lovelie and Jewelie said in unison to their fathers question.
Melody always thought the most attractive thing about Miyavi was how he could play with the kids and be so silly and free. Even if it was like she was raising 3 kids, he was a good father and loved his kids and wife very much.
~Mally, Miko, and Omi~
Mally and Miko hugged Reita and Ruki.
”Awwwww, poor Rei-chi” Miko made a pouty face and tried to look sad. Mally laughed at her, she always found the girly faces that Miko made were funny. ”Oh we been good Reita, we just finished a tour and got back here yesterday. It was so fun!” Mally replied.
”yeah, we went to America and the fans there are great! They have so much energy and not as shy as us Japanese you know?” Miko added. The girls waved at Kai and watched him continue to help set up, ”Busy little man isn’t he now,” Miko put her hands on her waist. The two girls hugged Uruha back and grinned ear to ear, ”We could not resist saying hi to our best pals, Jyou and Naoto are off saying hi to an old band mate. Uta was her name, right Miko?” Mally asked and Miko nodded. Mally and Miko also hugged Aoi, ”The girls have missed their Blue man as well,” Mally said and laughed.
Omi did not say much, she waved and hugged the others as well. ”it is good to see you all,” she smiled shyly. She always got nervous talking in front of others, as much as she loved the Gazette and even her band mates she was always pretty quiet. It was just her personality.
~Lena~
Lena rolled her eyes at Nao ”Dear lord Nao, it’s not like I’m a kiwi,” she said jokingly, remembering the time she saw him freak out over a kiwi on A9 Channel. She looked over at Tora, ”I know right Tora-san? I’m here to protect you guys and this is how you treat me Nao?” she said jokingly. She’s known A9 for a couple years now, but she was better friends with Nao then the others in the group. She waved at Shou and then said hi to Saga and Hiroto. ”You looking for someone Hiroto-san?” she asked.
~Jyou & Naoto~
”Oh we are not performing, we just came to say hi to everyone and support our friends like Gazette,” Jyou replied. Nyou and Naoto laughed at Anns comment, ”Well, she IS Hiroto and Utas daughter. Although I must say, Koko is not as shy as both her parents ^^” Jyou said and smiled at the little girl. When Ann had said she was going to go the two waved goodbye and gave her a hug. They then looked for Uta and saw her running off after someone who looked like her.
”Oh my god! Two utas!” Naoto yelled and gasped, ”the aliens must have cloned her and trying ot take over her life and make Koko into an alien!”
[b]”What the hell are you talking about Naoto?”
Jyou laughed and shook her head, ”I think she mentioned some time ago that she had a twin sister. “ Jyou shrugged and looked over at some crazy man making faces and an old man, ”Oi, tell Uta we went ahead. We’re going to go see the Gazette.” Jyou and Naoto then ran off, hoping to see their friends.
~Koko~
Koko giggled and laughed as she walked with Ann, she loved hanging out with her. She was always so fun to be around and was the best cook ever<3 She always gave Koko a lot of tomatoes on her food.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!