Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Behind The Clouds(closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Behind The Clouds(closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.RMA on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 pm

"W-woah, kid... don't expect us to just brush that off as nothin', you okay?" Sawyer asked as he quickly stopped the car and looked over to him concernedly. Rhett was equally as thrown off by the sudden outburst, but a lot of his surprise also came from how concerned Sawyer was over it. Sawyer wasn't exactly the most selfless individual, at least, not to those who weren't long-time companions of his, and yet he was clearly worried about this young man's well being, almost as if the former convict had finally gotten sick of being a lone wolf for so long and finally decided to reach out, though he likely wasn't going to ever admit that outright.

Figuring he'd best not interfere over something he knew little about, he turned his attention over to Gronk. "Uh, is it a common occurrence for dragons to mutter apparent nonsense like that?" He wasn't sure if this young man was in fact a dragon or not, but suspicions definitely arose after what had just happened, and he knew there wasn't a better person to turn to for such advice concerning dragons than the dragon he himself was bonded with.

Shaken out of his sleeping state, Atticus was pleasantly surprised to see that Tiamat had awoken before he had, and was apparently in good spirits if her giggle was any indicator. Though he wasn't exactly confident that he'd have the answers she was looking for, he figured he might as well let her ask him what was on her mind.

"Uh, s-sorry for dozing off on ya there Tiamat... Sure, ask away, what's up?"
Signature by Garuda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr.RMA
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garuda on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Image Image

Gronk was broken from his own thoughts when Arank started yelling out random things he raised an eyebrow at the kid trying to understand. Folding his arms he looked at Rhett hoping he could answer his question" From the dragons I have met none of them did this. But just like humans I guess there are always those few that do mutter out nonsense. Even then normally when it happens there something wrong maybe an illness or something else we can not see like a trigger. My guess is he is ill but it could just be what he does we find it to be weird,odd or confusing but for him it could be normal. Maybe the elder can help him when we get back to the camp if anyone would know what to do it be him.. " Looking back at Arank he really was not sure what to do but he wanted to help. Gronk spent time with an elder before and was taught by him but this was something he could do nothing with. He was smart but not as much as the elders were he did not have experiences like they did.

Arank stared at the car floor not saying a word, just a sad expression on his face. He turned his head to look at Sawyer and let out a sigh" I wish you would brush it off I am not sure if I can explain well enough so you and them would understand. But if you really want me to I can try Sawyer". Twiddling his fingers again he tried to think looking out the window then back at him. When you said rot...it reminded me of pain...my pain..his pain...from a long time ago. When I was living...or when HE was living I don't remember witch is right. I don't know what I am....human..dragon...spirit...demon....I don't know if I am real or not. His..this...body was beaten...forgotten in the dark....teased...chained to the wall...left to rot alone with the smell of decaying flesh....no one cared..they forget him... no one knew he was there". He held his head again and closed his eyes but opened them soon after "there is more but it hurts to say it right now I will try and think how to say it better to you later...I promise Sawyer...we need to get to the camp I will explain more then if you want me to ".

-----

"Atticus..sorry for waking you but it is really cold I...didn't want you to get sick...I got a little worried I guess. You looked comfy so wasn't sure if to let you sleep or wake you. Honestly I didn't think it would work I was going to go grab some snow if you didn't wake up". She let out another laugh at the idea of throwing snow on him. She then adjusted next to him and pulled her legs close to her chest looking at him "Anyway I been getting these dreams and images in my head. I don't understand any of them or remember anything about them. In my dreams there are large crystals seven or eight feet high. Standing on a mountain top or some place high it is just me and it no one is with me. In the dream I walk up to it touch it and it is warm...but then there is flash of light it is blinding for a few seconds. She paused for second looking around like she heard something."When the light fades it is there and I am still there but sometimes it is not and its a new place. Maybe it is just a dream a silly thing that doesn't need to make sense. Do you think it is important? or it is silly? ".

She then looked away then back at him trying fit the words together" But the other thing is....why was I gone? I remember you there then not and someone grabbed me I think. But maybe it wasn't...I don't know. Atticus why did they take me away? What happened? Sorry if I am not making sense but it is hard to make sense when it is not all there. She sighed looking at the floor in front of her. Maybe it is a memory that shouldn't be remembered? Militis might know? Wait...maybe not a good idea to ask him I'd just get yelled at like I always do if I did. Tiamat rested her head on the wall behind her a light sigh escaped from her as she stared

"Atticus are you alright? I don't want to seem like I am prying or anything but you seemed very nervous before...when you talked to me are you better? I am sorry for all these questions one after another this is the last one for now...I swear". She rubbed her head still looking at him "just my head hurts and it all wants to come out at once....but I don't know how to explain them all so stuff builds up. She smiled at him again then put her hand on his arm"Thank you for letting me talk with you. If you need anything just say so I can try to help...alright".

"Oh it is quite alright Sayen don't worry is it fine you look lovely. Oh yes Tiamat is very pretty she is so precious to me it my job to care for her. To be her voice of reason, her protector and to hold when she is scared. While her father is away I am almost like her parent, she can be rather disobedient and doesn't think clearly. She likes to go running off like a little child and hide scaring me half to death. But it does give me some excitement I guess rather do something interesting right?"Militis smiled at the thought if finding his precious Tiamat. He looked at the women he was with and stared at her"You know after you help me find her...if you need anything later just let me know my friend. I sure hope it is alright to call you a friend Sayen ". As they walked past buildings he looked in them not seeing her. He gave out a few sighs and growls thinking his plan would fail"TIAMAT!!! COME OUT !!! TIAMAT!!". His yell was loud,firm and a tad angry sounding echoing around the buildings.

"Oh Sayen if you would like when we get back...you can ride on the bus with Tiamat and I on the trip. That way we can sit together and you can have a nice chat with Tiamat". He looked at her his voice sweet and happy with a few laughs escaping him. Militis was trying to be nice and warm witch is the very opposite of how he normal is. But if he kept it up his plan could still work. Tiamat would see how nice and how changed he was becoming and maybe fall for his trick. Militis would wait and when the moment was right he would get her away from Atticus. Well that is if this plan worked it would take time and he was not sure he really wanted to wait very long. Again he looked in buildings and called out her name again and again.

ImageImage

Watching her sleep Zoir waited to make sure Nordur was alright. He smiled at he rand then got up and left making his way to the elder. Vortum was with few people getting a bit more things loaded up" hey gramps! So is everything ready to go?".The elder stared at him did he really call him gramps?he is young it was fine "Yes,Zoir they are checking to make sure what is needed is there and is evenly distributed. When it is time I will call out to everyone giving them an idea of what is going on. They do not have to come if they do not want to so. I think be fair to give them a choice to come and seek out a better place or if they would want to stay and rebuild here". The old dragon walked around the vehicles with Zoir who tried to stay beside the elder." Tell you right now I am going this place is so gloomy. Traveling could be dangerous just as much as sitting here doing nothing is. But least it be something to do and who knows maybe we will find a better place that is not so boring".

Vortum smiled at the young dragon"would you please go and pass the word around that we be living soon and to gather near the fire please.. Zoir rubbed his head sighing at the elder"Sure least it be something I do I guess...later gramps!". He headed off to pass on the message to everyone making sure they gathered near the large campfire. "Hey please gather over there please. We are leaving soon please tell others on your way..thank you" He walked round the tents checking inside them and some buildings passing on the world.

" This human form is nice but my true form feels so much better, so the sooner we find the source the better. I think this will be easy for us and if this thing is away from the sea. We will be alright gotta do what he we need to right? " He then stretched his arms a bit letting his weapon lean on a wooden pole." When your ready I say we start walking and get this over with." Picking back up his weapon and stared at the dragon"you lead my friend"
Last edited by Garuda on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This life stinks but I will always fight...no matter how hard it is for me....I will try not to give up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Garuda
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:45 pm

ImageImage

Looking behind them Draco and Volcom noticed a man with long white hair calling out to them. They were unsure about who this man was but it was apparent that he was unaffected by the snow, wind and cold temperatures. Draco figured she couldn’t use her winter powers to deter this enemy like she had with all of the humans who seemed to be unable to survive in the harsh conditions she brought upon them. Volcom squatted on the debris he had crashed. We are enjoying this so much we are creating this just for us to enjoy life once again. Volcom said looking at their new guest. Draco crossed her arms and shook her head as Volcom spoke. I control the weather in my immediate vicinity and when my strength allows it that weather can be manipulated far beyond the sightline. By taking a good look at you, you must be a winter or ice dragon who has also been changed into a human.

Mira was intrigued with the way these humans and this dragon. She wasn’t expecting a dragon to be in the group but sure enough she wouldn’t harm a little girl. The frost dragon at the vehicle looked at Zack and shook its head in disappointment. Turning into a frost wind and blew through the vents of the car and into the human version of herself and sat on the passenger seat. She did not speak a single word but looked back at Jane with curiosity. Taking some of the frost she made a small floating frost ball that shined and changed colors. The frost dragon with Senji took another step closer to Senji. You smell like a dragon but you, look like a human. How am I supposed to believe that you are a dragon instead of a human who just smells like a dragon? I have no quarrel with the little girl. I do not trust the rest of you.

Turac walked over to vehicles and tried to get at least one started. Putting the key in the ignition a beeping sound came on and he stopped moving not knowing what to do for a few seconds. He then turned the key bringing the vehicle to life. I think I finally got this metal beast to work. Now I just got one more problem. How does one drive this behemoth? I sure as heck don't know know how to get this thing moving. Turac said as he stood up next to the car and scratched his head. If we can get this thing moving it will be faster then walking to the location.
FACE YOUR FEARS ACCEPT YOUR WARS

Crankcase
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Sayen smiled at Militis, she was so pleased with how nice this guy was and how caring he is to Tiamat.
She continued to search and call out her name as she follows Militis. She wasn't sure how far she would be but she was not going to give up on looking. "oh thank you that means a lot, you dont look so bad yourself, and you would make a great father though as what I have seen so far, you keep on your feet and that is a good thing, it is so good of you to be looking after her though and to protect."
she had a small laugh come out, she thought Militis was good looking and that she loved talking with him
and the nice complements. She was quite certain that she had made a new friend Militis, and was sure
she could try to be friends with Tiamat once they get in contact and she is found safely. As she almost trips
and hides it she starts to turn to him with wide grin as she goes to walk side by side with him instead of behind.
"Oh sure I would love to be on the bus with the both of you,... TIAMAT!...and that is so kind of you to ask" so she continues to yell out her name with him.
"I really hope she turns up any minute, hopefully she did not go to to far"
she was trying not to be to close to him she wasn't sure if he would like that extra comfort or the hair in face again.
Sayen was so happy to share laughs and conversations, its been so long since she has laughed this much. She wa hoping to at least keep this going even after she helps him find Tiamat.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira1989 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 pm

"Well you sure are doing a great job ice mistress and good timing with mother nature also. Yes in fact I am an ice dragon good guessing there. Those who know me call me Nornax it is a pleasure to meet you both". He smiled at the both of them and got a little closer to them " Could....I join you both? It is no fun being alone in this wonderful weather much better to have company to enjoy this with. I can offer my services to you my path-finding abilities to track individuals and objects even in the darkest and brightest of places is at your use. Light foot prints,breathing and small details missed I can normally find a track or the creature and thing rather quickly. Well that is as long as my madness for blood doesn't overcome me. But don't worry if you let me join you I won't harm you and if I do try to well then just kill me I love blood and death anyway". Lightly laughing at the air he looked to the side and then back at them"soooo can be a tool for you both?". Nornax could be considered insane and psychotic at times. Always smiling at the air, when he saw blood it was like an old friend he had missed for along time. Nice for the most part but very very unpredictable at times often seeking out companionship to try and keep sane or just to kill them. But if those who are willing to work with him and his unpredictable and psychotic nature he can be a great tool to kill.

ImageImageImageImage

"None of us have quarrel with you but they and myself have every right to be unsure about you. So we both have every right not to trust each other but we can try understand each other. But please do not judge those humans they are my friends and companions. The blonde one can be bit annoying and very upsetting but he has a heart and does try". Senji moved back a bit and folded his arms at her" Alright so you don't believe I am a dragon? Would a human really dress like this? If my looks are not a dead give away then I guess I will have to so you huh?". Itching the side of his nose and sighed then taking another step back. In a blink of an eye there was a puff of black smoke a clone of himself appeared to him" Okay how about now?". The clone put his hands on his hips staring at the dragon" Believe me now huh?".

Jason was wide eyed at this thing that just got in the vehicle threw the vents "How the?....never mind". The cop looked back at her and the other two unsure of what to do. He didn't want to shoot her there didn't seem to be a reason to. "Jason! Shoot her you dunt! How do we know we can trust the thing!? " Zack opened the side door getting out of the car holding Jane tightly. Jason stared at the guy and frowned" Shut up Zack! I know your nervous but chill out! I think if she wanted to kill us or hurt us she would have already". Jason looked at Mira and tried to stay calm" Sorry about...him just nervous about you I am sure it is understandable ...sorry if he seems rude I don't think he means to be....why are you...uh...here anyway? Don't you have better things to do? ". The guy in blue spoke nervously trying to not come off as rude or insulting. Zack growled at the guy"really!? Your doing to try talk with her? She is stopping us from getting to this campsite get her out so we can go". He turned his head toward the direction Sneji was in" Senji!! We should get going don't you think!?"

Akira1989
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:05 pm

ImageImage

Draco and Volcom were intrigued by the arrival of another ice dragon. They looked at each other and then Draco sat down on some of the rubble and crossed her legs and smiled. Volcom was squatting on the rubble higher up and kept a blank expression on his face. So you want to join us? Well I suppose I can find a use for your tracking abilities. I will have you hunt down a particular dragon when we get closer to the target area. Draco said watching Nornax. Putting her hands close together she created a small orb of ice and smashed it dropping the temperature in the immediate area several degrees in the Celsius temperature. If you do try to kill either one of us then do it before we resort to our normal form. You will not have a chance than.

Mira looked around the tree to see the multiple Senjis that appeared out of nowhere. So a doppelganger dragon. He is a rare specimen. She whispered to herself under her breath. She then quickly and silently climbed the tree she was behind. Her frost dragon looked at the new clone then back at Senji. I have seen the way some humans dress, so I cannot just go off of looks. But your doppelganger power has impressed me. A dragon you are indeed. Standing fully up the dragon collapsed onto the ground spreading the frost over the area. Mira herself than jumped down from the tree into the spot where the dragon was standing. I thought I was the only one to have this happen to me.

Mira’s frost doppelganger watched as all the humans evacuated the vehicle. She cocked her head sideways and looked at where the humans were standing at. It was obvious that the blonde was the most troublesome of the group. Getting out of the vehicle she walked over to the guy in blue and stopped a few feet in front of him. The frost dragon that was by Senji then reanimated behind the doppelganger frost human. The human turned around and petted the dragon along the snout. Your friend seems to be on edge. I am here to make a decision about all of you. Looking at the man in blue she smiled creepily. Shoot wither version of me if you believe it will make you feel safer. I won’t attack you at all if you shoot me. Me and my dragon form are friendly and won’t attack as we decided that it would be fine for you to attack me.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira1989 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:43 pm

"Don't worry as long as I have something to do and kill other things my bad habits should be fine. I can not wait to get to work thank you ice mistress and fellow ice dragon. I am sure we will all be very pleased cause I sure am right now. You have my word this one you seek will be found". He smiled ear to ear with a some what eerie smile on his face as he folded his arms together" But please if I go completely insane kill me it will make it better...ok? I will not mind it at all don't hesitate ". The purple and white looking human bowed forward at them and looked at snow again."This someone you look for what color hair they have? I guess black, white or grey? It be very helpful to know and other physical details.

ImageImageImageImage

Senji stared at her for a moment and looked at the tree"Ah! good to know your not the only one huh? I know I am sure thought I was the only one for a bit. It is a pain the ass if you ask me being a human...I mean nothing against humans. But I like being a dragon is much better". He smiled a bit rubbing his head a bit but then got a serious look on his face. Looking at Jason and Zack then back to Mira. "Shoot you!? no! I will not there is no reason for it! " Jason yelled out then turned his side away where his gun was" Dragon..you have not showed signs of harming us....ignore Zack he is very judgmental and on edge with everyone. Ignore his rude remarks and his behavior I am apologize for him". Zack rolled his eyes at the police officer as he held Jane not saying anything. " I am sure we are all just tired and hungry....we don't have time to stand here and do this. This camp we heard about we need to get to it Jane needs food and we need rest...you are welcome to join us dragon".

Senji looked at Mira "There is no need to shoot or for anyone to attack....you have done nothing to be attacked by us. You have only been trying to understand there is nothing wrong with that. Zack is jumpy we all are but there is good reason for it. Please my friends and I need to get going and find this camp I am sure with time they will trust you. You are more than welcome to and join us if you would like". Senji was trying to be nice and maybe fix any misunderstandings by also inviting her to join. But of course she didn't have to but it is a nice gesture.

Akira1989
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garuda on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:31 pm

((been so busy with work sorry back now though ))

Looking at the car he sighed"If it was boat I would have some knowledge of using it. Damn...if only there was a human around to show us. It is weird how they seem to be gone, billions of them living here and out of the blue they are gone...crazy". Looking around at the cars and at the buildings there was no sign of anyone or thing around but a few birds. Looking at the car and at the seats he looked down at the seat with the wheel " What are those? ". He pointed at the objects and looked at Turac " I really wish we had a human around...this thing is just confusing".

----

Kentucky, Fort Knox 32°, night

Sitting on his bed he stared outside the moon lit window remembering his family and friends. His smile faded as he frowned John rubbed his face with his hands the memories hurt. Some of his friends died from wounds from the wars they fought in. Others had been killed by dragons that had showed up years ago. John was a doctor he took care of those injuries where he was stationed. Yes a few had been his friends that had died on the table in front of him. Now these days he was doing the same with humans here and dragons. Lately many had only minor wounds and where easy to care for. It was nice but every time it brought back memories for him. John then rubbed his right knee trying to feel it after years pasted and the therapy. He still has only 15% feel in it and some days none so he uses a cane to walk when it happens. He then pulled his boots off laying down on his bed. Looking at the ceiling he closed his eyes trying to rest, there was not many chances to do so.

-----
In a bayou ,New Orleans ,45° night

A tall dark figure walked threw the dark and muddy waters of a bayou. His hands griped a few trees as he walked around trying to understand where he was. The man seemed to be about "6'8" in height and seemed to be thin and pale when you saw him. Tiemeth was his name a dragon King known by many to be a evil and ruthless to many. His green eyes scanned the deep dark place. Eyes where cold like stone or ice he seemed to fear nothing. Gators fallowed him but they where not attacking him they seemed drawn to him. Bats and even insects did also it was like they wanted to be with him. " How interesting the creatures here also give me respect. Good, maybe these creatures can help me find my daughter....wonderful!". Looking at the bats and other creature who made this place there home he stared at them. They stopped and stared right back at him. " You creatures seem to very interested in me.....find my daughter, Tiamat and you will forever live in my world. I will make you creatures even stronger make you different...make you like me...powerful...feared. As he spoke he smiled at them and spoke firmly toward them.

He knew these creature may not be successful but he loved being awed at and obeyed. The creatures understood him after all he had an ability to speak many languages of creatures and humans. He could learn new ones really easy and often speak it himself. The creatures then slowly began to leave to look for this girl he seeks. A few bats and ravens stayed with the dragon perched on trees and on his shoulders, he stood there smiling. He then waved his hand threw the air,water in front of him started to bubble. A creature rouse up from the water at least eight feet tall and nine feet long. It growled and cried to at Tiemeth who then petting the thing." Find my daughter bring her to me...do not fail me my creature". The thing gave out a high pitched cry and left him running with great speed. This creature would look every place it could go and search every inch of this world to find Tiamat. But it could only move at night the light if sun burned it and immobilized it. Dark cloud cover and the cover of the night was when the thing was active. Great sense of smell and hearing very poor eye sight often confused very easily by movement..

Garuda
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:51 pm

I much rather be a dragon rather then this human body. I miss my beautiful scales and feathers. I gotta deal with this soft skin and messy hair. Mira said looking at Senji. She watched as Jason motioned away from weapon. You see there is nothing that my ghosts would have done to anyone. They do not possess the power to bring harm to anything. Mira walked closer to senji and stopped just a mere foot from him. moving her hand she planted it gently on the senjis cheek.

Miras doppelganger dragon and human formed looked at Zack and Jason before looking at each other. You humans are all very interesting creatures. Always unpredictable. The fact that you do not attack when there is a clear and present danger in the immediate area is unique. The dragon dissipated into the ground leaving the human doppelganger of Mira. She turned to look at Zack. and simply said One day before she dissipated like the dragon.

ImageImage
Draco and Volcom watched Nornax with a close eye. No need to worry about going insane. We will put you down instantaneously. Volcom said as he brandished his sword. Draco recalled what she could of about her sworn enemy. I can't say what he is like as a human being. I never known him as such. Look for people who have red hair. As he was a red dragon in life he might have red hair. I am sure if you can kill him we might be able to help you with your problem of going insane. You would make a powerful ally.

Turac looked around. Well being that we are here next to the ocean we might be able to find a boat somewhere around here. listening to Zydron he turned his attention to what he was talking about. [b]maybe it could be something to be able to move this metal machine. I can't say with a certainty. Well we can try to figure this out, go find a boat or locate a human in this deserted place.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garuda on Mon May 11, 2015 11:55 am

"You got it,be back before you know it!" Zydron walked off heading South looking at the buildings and checking inside. Not seeing anyone or hearing he kept on looking. "Hellooooo! anyone one around here !?" Rubbing his head he sighed then hearing a trash can fall over around the corner. He ran toward the back of the building to find a girl rubbing her knee"damn it!". The two looked at each other the girl got up and backed up"Hey! uhhhhh what do you want?". Zydron looked at her with a raise eyebrow"uh just need some help...with a machine". The girl shared at him still"um...sure...uh I can try and help with whatever it is. Zydron smile and nodded his head"great to hear now please fallow me....don't worry we won't harm you". The girl fallowed the weird looking guy as he lead her to the car and another guy.

Zydron then asked "Can you show use how to use this thing? Or can you drive for us?". She then rubbed her head and looked at the two guys." Wait you do not know how to drive? Uh...ok I guess I can drive you both not like I have anything to do here" This seemed weird showing two guys how to drive but seemed like she had to. " Well before things get even weirder you can call me Danielle...uh so where do you both need to go?"
Putting her info in rp

((Sorry been working 8-10 hour days at work lately p-p ))

Garuda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu May 21, 2015 5:22 pm

As Zydron walked off Turac looked around the vehicle to see if he could manage to figure out how it works before Zydron made it back to report what he found. Hearing Zydron off in the distance barely Turac walked in front of the vehicle to see what was making the noise. He could tell that the hood was a separate piece of the vehicle. But he could not figure out how to open it or remove it without causing damage to the vehicle itself. Walking over to another vehicle he noticed it was the same story that the hood was separate but there was not an obvious way to get past it. Grabbing his harpoon he stuck it into one of the cracks along the hood and started to put pressure onto the hood effectively removing it. The engine seemed to be a strange mess of hoses, wires and belts. "There is no way anything can move being this disorganized. Where the heck do all of these go anyway?"

Looking at the different parts of the engine in the vehicle he took apart he heard the distinct sound of people walking. He stopped looking at the different parts of the engine and peered over at Zydron and this new person he was escorting. Looking at Danielle with a puzzled look. "Drive? I do not know this term at all. We are trying to find the source that changed us."

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira1989 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:14 pm

"Thank you....alright seems fair I will start looking for anything red and anything that shows signs of life. Oh sure I guess help with bursts of killing be nice I am so use to it by now it feels normal. Sounds like a lovely deal though....you two lead I will look out for anything and let you know. Really I am not a great leading let group I led ended up well...not...fallowing me...you wouldn't want me upfront". He smiled folding his arms looking at the two" Once again thank you I will try my best to keep you both happy". He looked up at the sky he then laughed" oh! I almost forgot...miles ago I ran into a few humans....saying something about a camp. Not sure of the location but they seemed to be a in hurry to get there...could be a useful place if we locate it....maybe? yes?".

ImageImageImageImage

Senji touched his own cheek rubbing it" Yea miss be nice have our normal bodies again I am sure will..just have to wait...I guess....or maybe we are stuck like this forever". He said putting his arms to his sides and laughing lightly. He then headed back to the van and looked at the others"we need to get going...Mira you are more than welcome to join us". He looked back at her then reached out for Jane. She eagerly jump into his arms and hid her face in his neck.

Jason looked at the white dragon" Well sometimes violence is not the answer and things can be worked out with words. Sometimes words be stronger than anything else just based on how it is used. If you really wanted to hurt or kill us you would of showed more signs of it. So I saw no reason to shoot you misunderstandings and even confusion is not a reason to shoot anyone....but I thank you for being a respectable dragons also willing to understand". The officer bowed a her a bit and headed to the driver side of the van and got it in.

Zack laughed a bit folding his arms he also headed to the van keeping quiet. This whole thing was starting to amuse him. So he figured he sit back and keep quiet a bit. He got in the van sitting in the back resting his feet up behind Senji.

Akira1989
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:45 pm

I hope we are not stuck like this forever. This is not the life I want to live, I know I am different then you are especially when it comes to being around humans. Mira watched Jane hiding her face as they all went to van. She hesitated to follow them towards the van. After all she scared the humans and the little girl. She wasn't sure how she would take to being welcomed especially in such close quarters. Approaching the vehicle she looked retreated the ice that had been surrounding the vehicles and all of the trees. Opening the door she got into the van and sat down in the seat behind Jason.

ImageImage

Looking at Narnax Draco and Volcom were intrigued by what he had already learned. Lets talk about what you learned from these humans. Walk with me and Volcom will lead. Volcom had reserves about leading them and not being by Dracos side. But alas he started his trip along the road. Draco followed a few meters behind him. I think this camp will be a good place to start searching. What else did you learn along your travels to us?

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garuda on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 am

Well this these things are vehicles humans use these to travel and carry many items.Well they work by a key and run with gas. As long as the engine is together and it has gas the car should start. I was going to ask if there was a key but...I don't think you two have one..do you?". She smiled a bit and looked at the harpoon man by the car. She then walked over to him and looked at the engine"Oh that looks messy...what did you do attack it?". She put her fingers on one and twisted it and pushed it back into place.Danielle started to try put the wires together with her fingers. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a small pocket knife and started to hit some the parts into place." To bad we don't have tape....I think some of this will hold well maybe for a few miles....so what are you two? cosplayers? really cool outfits I have to say....but little old aren't you?".

Lady we don't have time please help get this thing going....the longer we take the less chance we find our target. Sorry to seem in a rush but I am eager to get back home." He folded his arms watching from a distance not sure what she was taking about. But she seemed to know these things well so maybe he got lucky and finding her.Also I am not old..I am still rather young....what is a cosplayer? I don't know that term miss sorry we don't fully understand your ways".

Garuda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Turac looked at Zydron and this new girl. Well, it would not listen to my commands so it had to be hurt. Looking at the girl he walked to another vehicle and threw his harpoon into the trunk and climbed up it to sit on top of the vehicle. Looking over to Zydron he felt the same way wondering what this girl was talking about being cosplayers. I am younger then you might think. I am only 187 years old.

Nordur woke up seemingly alone in the medical tent. Although she was behind curtains she didn't hear any noise anywhere. Hello? Is anyone there? She asked as she sat up on bed. Sitting up she pulled her hood over her head. Grabbing she edge of the bed she slowly stood up still feeling the pain when she was shot. Hello?

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira1989 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 am

Nornax fallowed them a smile was spread across his face" Well I have learned they are not dumb creatures not to be underestimated. Iv'e seen human run in fear they get cornered and well they fight back. I seen many dragons die because they thought they had the upper hand. A human alone can be a easy target...but a massive group of them can be well...trouble". The white haired dragon laughed a bit then looked at the sky" no matter right? Humans are a bit like roaches they are annoying and gross...but very unwilling to die....some ways respectable".

ImageImageImageImage

Zack sat his arms folded as he looked out the window keeping quiet. He was already in hot water so he rather not get in a fight right now. There was a kid here after all Zack didn't act like he cared but he did. I was just hard he didn't know these people and dragons much but he was starting to care for Jane. The blonde man looked at the kid then back at the window. Jason looked back at everyone and sighed there was tension in the air but it would be alright...right? Jason was a rookie police officer from New York he really was starting to rethink his choice in becoming one. Yeah being like he father was all he ever wanted...but maybe not anymore. He then got the vehicle going again and got back on the road. It was dark nothing the head lights to shine the way ahead.

Senji smiled at the Mira"welcome.....everything will be fine" he then looked at poking her head. The little girl stared a Mira now and then closed her eyes. Falling asleep from movement of the moving vehicle it was nice.

Akira1989
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garuda on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Florida, Night, 40°cool, 10:12pm

"Wahhh! It is not a living thing it is a giant block of metal and gears that humans control. Ummmm why did do you harpoon that car!?...Anyway you normaly use a key put in a slot under the wheel and then turn. Now harpooning the cars might do more bad than good. Oh and cosplayers are humans that dress up as characters...your clothes are so very much like that..cartoonish or anime like". She then took the pocket knife and got to the driver's side bending down looking under the wheel. Zydron watched the girl and laughed a little "depends on what is old to you miss....I am considered young for my kind 185 years and still young". He looked at the girl and then at his comrade folding his arms wondering what she was doing."Well to me you both are....old...older than me at least geez so crazy" She said working on getting it started then like a growl of a dragon the red thing came to life it made other sounds also.
The girl backed up and started to jumped around"Yes yes! It works now no killing it alright? This is going get us out of here....you can both be inside it or in the back". She climbed inside closing the driver door "come on guys!". Zydron looked at her and got close to the thing then without a word. He climbed up on the back and sat down in the bed of the truck." Soon...we will be home and my revenge oh this guy who changed me will be done with. He then looked up at the dark sky, night was starting to blanket. The light of the day was fading in the west the night was a bit chilly. He could feel it in the light wind that blew it was odd but eerie.

--------------------

Washingtion D.C. Night, 24°Cold, 10:12pm

ImageImage

"Alright there?" He looked a younger guy helping load up the buses and vans. Snow continued to fall around the area leaving the ground white and gentling landing on people. The guy told him that he was all set and Zoir just smiled at him"I'll double check the rest of vehicles we should be ready to go". He then walked off to check the metal creatures and looked up at the falling snow. Double checking the supplies he made his way to the elder"Alright we seem to be ready to go they are fill and....there gas is filled with what we could get". The old man looked over a him and nodded his head and looked the paper he put up of names lost.

"Alright.....everyone get to the vehicles we are leaving". He looked around at those near the campfire and then at Zoir."Help gather the people and make sure no one is left behind...alright". Zoir nodded and watched the elder head to a bus the one that would carry the weak,tired and injured. He then look into the darkness of the road ahead of him." Oh my friend...your running out of time...better hurry" He said in a soft tone with almost tears in his eyes. It been a long time since he seen his best friend he was worried and scared he will never see the guy again. The he walked off "Alright everyone it is time to go! Head to the vehicles now please!". People came from buildings making there way to the vehicles. Zoir then made his way down the streets and back alley trying call out for people. The snow seemed to get heavier now it would be dangerous traveling in this weather but they had to.

--------------

Line Up
Side-ATV 1
<----Front -Hummer 1 -Bus 1 -Bus 2 -bus 3 -Hummer 2-
Side-ATV 2

School Bus 1: Men,women,kids(2-3 people per seat,has all lights working,heat does not work)
School Bus 2: Weak,injured,sick(1 person per seat,heat works ,missing a headlight)
School Bus 3: Supplies,Extra room for people (Broken emergency roof hatch,lights work)

Van 1: Supplies

Hummer 1: Protection,lookout(military)
Hummer 2:Protection,lookout(military)

ATV 1: Scout,Protection
ATV 2: Scout ,Protection

Garuda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:26 am

Nordur grabbed her cloak and put it on as she got up from the bed. Pulling her hood over her head she peeked through the curtains that enclosed her bed. Seeing that no one was around she slowly walked through the empty tent till she reached the cold outside. Looking up at silent falling snow she couldn't help but think how beautiful the snow was. But then it hit her and this was not ordinary snow. This was from the Ice Queen. Looking around she saw the vehicles being filled with people. She slowly walked through the growing density of the snow falling.

Turac looked at the vehicles still perplexed about what this girl was speaking about. But it didn't matter to him now as she managed to get the vehicle running. He laughed a little when she said not to kill it. Getting up from the other vehicle, "Hard to kill something that isn't alive now is it?" Grabbing his harpoon he joined Zoir in the back of the vehicle and held his harpoon close to him hoping the trip would be quick and relatively silent. But he knows that there is almost always trouble no matter where you go.

Mira looked at her fellow dragon and the humans in the vehicle. She looked at her hair and could tell that the white color was beginning to fade into grey. But she kept it to herself as she did not want to worry the humans or this dragon. They survive with warmth to avoid the cold that my mother controls. But I cannot survive this temperature.

ImageImage

Draco laughed at what Nornax had to say about the humans. I refuse to respect these humans. I have fought and killed and unaccountable number of them. They hunted me with armies, specialized dragon hunters. They even went to get the Dutch Red Dragon to finally take me down and imprison me. Those dragons that were unable to kill a human are unworthy of living irregardless of what position they are in. Volcom stopped just ahead of Draco and Nornax. Catching up Draco looked up at the sky seeing the snow falling heavier. Nature be on our side. I think I shall help nature even more. Draco kneeled on the ground and she concentrated. Not only did the snow get even heavier then it was, visibility dropped severely to a few feet. That should slow everything except for us ice dragons.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira1989 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Ryadhul

Age 389
Height:"6'8"
Weight:200lbs

Height: 25ft
Length: 45ft
Wingspan: 53ft
Weight: 135,000lbs

Ryadhul walked in the dark cold forest looking at the snow fall from the dark sky. His eyes watched the flakes and a smile appeared across his lips he then looked forward."How odd...hmm it almost looks like someone is controling it....hmmm" As he walked he came across a road looking at he then saw something on the ground. It was tracks in the snow they where faded a bit but he saw them. The,Silver-white haired man slowly started to fallow them down the snowy road. As he walked the marks seemed to disappear under the snow. But he kept on walking not sure where this would lead him.Not like he had anything else to do in this dark snowy area.

Nornax chuckled a bit to himself fallowing his new partners. This was getting more interesting it was also hard to understand these two. He had questions for the Ice Queen but kept quiet maybe a later day would be best. These two really didn't seem all that talkative. Keeping his eyes peeled he looked around sniffed around humans stayed warm by fire. He then looked at Volcom just smiling and then looking up he then sniffed the air. Turning his head he smelt the air again "fire....very faint but ahead of us...life...maybe it the camp? or just some lost souls?" He laughed thinking of the slaughter that may come soon he then looked at Draco then away.

ImageImageImageImage

"Ah so you live off the cold? Interesting I know some dragons that lived in cold areas. But never had to be in it to survive...unique Mira" Senji looked at her and smiled then reached over to a button on the door. The window then moved down a bit so the cold air could get in. Senji adjusted and patted Jane's head and looked out the window" I like snow I don't mind it....but too much snow is dangerous for some".

Jason smiled as he carefully watched the road avoiding bumps,cracks and objects. After a few moments pasted he saw a sign on the side of the road and kept going. A gate appeared ahead the vehicle got slower. Jason slowed the vehicle more soon tents and people came into view it was a little eerie. Campfires and fire-pits seemed to set around the roads and near the tents.

"I think..we are here" Jason looked back at Mira,Senji and Zack then back in front. The officer then opened the door"I will go locate who is in charge and will I be back"he smiled and closed the door. Senji looked out the window watching people and tried to take in this place. The buildings seemed gutted with tents all around the area these people. Most looked so tried,weak and but also hopeful. People started at the vehicle some whispered others just watched.

Akira1989
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.RMA on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 pm

"Well that's great... by this point it sounds like all of us are going to need some medical treatment by the time we make it to the site... Hopefully they won't have it all stowed away for this apparent move that's going on..." Rhett murmured. He seemed to stare out the window for a moment at that, allowing himself to take in the sight of each aftermath of a previous attack that they passed by. "How the hell did it come to this... Right when it seemed like we created a better world, right when the future seemed so amazing, all this shit had to happen... as if to remind us just how fragile peace really is... but then again if I really thought peace was something that could stay forever, I wouldn't be a soldier now, would I?" Rhett liked to see himself as an optimist when he felt the opportunity allowed it, but, there were so few occasions where that was warranted in his line of work. If he was ever too positive about something, he feared that he would become ignorant to any lingering dangers and end up risking the safety of his companions. As such he would often force himself to look at things realistically, and from a realistic standpoint, things could have been worse, but they could have been a whole lot better for that matter...

"Well, alright, if you're comfortable with tellin' me at all, don't strain yourself or anything, kid. Trust me, if you let all that troubling shit get to you for too long, it ain't gonna do you any good, take it from someone who learned that first-hand for a good long time," Sawyer said to Arank as he kept his eyes on the road. 'Damn, the poor kid's soundin' pretty banged up from what he's talkin' about... How the hell can he not tell if he's real or not, much less a human or a dragon?' he thought to himself concernedly.

There wasn't much conversation to be had after that as the group sped through the highway on the way to DC, with Rhett merely keeping a watchful eye on both Gronk and Jax and Sawyer casting a gaze over to Arank every so often to make sure he was alright. After some time, eventually Sawyer spoke up as the sight of familiar territory made itself known.

"Alright fellas, we're nearin' the end of the line... And apparently we made it in time too, everyone's still here."

The stream of questions were rather difficult to answer at once, and to Atticus, several of them were questions he wanted answers to as well, since he surely had no way to solve them on his own. Though... at least a few answers to her questions seemed to linger about in his head. Taking a deep breath, he did what he could to put said answers into actual vocal coherency.

"I... well, it already feels like ages since you were abducted that day... so much happened since then, but, I can still remember that moment... Militis rammed you from out of nowhere... nabbed you in his jaws and flew off... Last thing I remember about it is you shouting for me..." The memory replayed in his head at the mention of it, and he felt a chill run through him as he recalled just how hopeless he felt back then. Attempting to shrug it off, he tried to shoo the past trauma away by focusing on the other question he felt he could accurately answer.

"I felt a little nervous a number of times before when we spoke actually... but I guess the reason for it is... I've been worried for a while that you wouldn't be able to remember me the same way you used to, that I would never be seen the same way by you as you might have saw me... You know how I feel about you now, and well... that took a lot of effort for me to admit to you like this because I was nervous to hear how you'd take it, I was already afraid to admit it to you before you were abducted, I had no idea what you were going to say afterward... Just knowing that you're okay with it at all, how I feel about you and all... is definitely something of a relief... I just really hope I can help you figure out everything that happened for you to lose your memories like that..." he said, smiling warmly as she took his arm, looking at her affectionately for a moment, before said moment was broken by the familiar sound of Militis' voice echoing through the area. "He's looking for you again... We have to get back to the site anyways, we're going to be leaving soon after all. I'll come with you, make sure Militis doesn't do anything stupid."

Mr.RMA
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!