Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Belenaria

Belenaria

a part of “Belenaria”, a fictional universe by Marine3950.

When an usurper takes the throne, chaos reigns.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Belenaria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Belenaria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Belenaria"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Belenaria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Joining~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Thinking on a character....

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 am

I shall bring in my little dwarfy in later <3 Anna may

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Alright, posted but a head's up (as per the Heroes thread) I am heading out of town starting tomorrow night until Monday. I can read but likely not able to post a reply. I will however post anything I owe on Tuesday.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Back and will get my post up as soon as I can.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Going to wait to post :)

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 pm

could always make a new charry and use him/her/it.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Might bring in a blood hound that they could find. I'll have to do it tomorrow, cause I'm dead beat tired.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Hello?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Here, don't know what to really say.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

:) Not sure there is much to say....I don't think either of us can do much till Marine posts again. I mostly wanted to bump OOC to see if we were alive at all.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Well, tarnation! Here I went to all the trouble of reading all the posts and coming up with an awesome character concept and it seems to be a case of dead threads

I don't care; check out the character idea for a Kul'Darin.

A young earth shaman of the Old Owl Tribe sent by his tribal elders to learn what he can of the situation before they make a decision. It was also an opportunity for him to gain wisdom and learn temperance. While insightful, the young shaman has a tendency to speak his mind directly and without tact.

That's not even the coolest part, I was going to give him a spirit guardian that took the form of a Burrowing Owl (get it? earth shaman with a burrowing owl? I lol'd for like five minutes over my own wit). Anyway, the idea for shamanic spirit guardians is that they're the reincarnated form of tribal ancestors (only powerful shaman ancestors, of course, of course) and I thought that would add some nice flavor to the whole thing.

I really liked that idea too.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:33 am

7achery, you should submit him anyway. If Marine happens to pop on he might accept you and we can maybe do some things the three of us? I really think you should submit it, more players are always a good thing.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Submitted, chica. If I am, perchance, accepted I look forward to playing with you guys.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Fantastic! Hopefully our GM will pop on and accept him. And I just realized that in two different OOC's I spelt your name wrong :( Apologies 7achary.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 am

It's all good. So, even though I read all of the intro and the posts thus far; Ephram, thought dead these six years, has reappeared to do battle against a tyrant with dwarven, Kul'Darin, and elvish allies? He probably relies heavily on the Kul'Darin for guerrilla tactics.

Anna May is a dwarven healer and confidant/guardian of the prince.

Myra is a courier who gives her allegiance to each individual task, allowing her the option to bug out if things don't suit her or become to dangerous.

Am i right, or am I right?

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 pm

I can confirm for Myra that you are in fact right. She has no political allegience. Although she isn't one to back down from a challenge, she also isn't big on randomly putting her neck out for things.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

You are right as far as Anna May is concerned. She is the Prince's shadow at times.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Sorry I havent been on recently. Real Life caught up w/ me.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!