Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Betrayed Now Healed By Darkness

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Betrayed Now Healed By Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 pm

"Reap dinn....." Reaper heard his uncle start to say before seeing a magically constructed dagger floating near his temple. "Dinner's ready. Already knew that, can I smell the ducken." The uncle tilted his head to the side while inspecting the dagger. "Thought your mom said you were new magic?" "I am. And that is not spellcasting. More like the comic you told me about, The Verde Lamp." Nodding Reaper's uncle said, "Be down in fifteen minutes or I'm kicking you ass in the square yard." Huffing slightly while his uncle left, Reaper looks at Mona and shrugged. "You hungry baby?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Mona smiled. "I could eat." She shrugged. She kissed his cheek. "Lead the way."

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Just minutes later Reaper was eating with his uncle's family. 'Rather be some where else, but it would be rude to just vanish.' he thought, while half heartedly listening to them playing twenty questions with Mona. Watching her answering their questions, he wondered she was thinking. Pushing the plate away he rests his head on his arms and closed his eyes.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Mona answered any questions they might have, though she kept glancing at Reaper. After a while she smiled. "I think He might be tired."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:29 am

'Which I'm not baby. I wanna leave, but it would be rude to just vanish.'Reaper thought to Mona while sending her warmth. Opening one eye, he stuck his tongue out at her and grins. 'You're so beautiful that sometimes I have pinch myself.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:44 am

Mona smiled at him. She blew him a kiss and looked at the others there. "It has been very nice to meet everyone."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:41 pm

After saying goodbye to his uncle and aunt, Reaper handed keys to his bike to Liara, who had been sitting on porch reading, and started to walk aimlessly. Not knowing why, he felt jumpy and tense. 'Why am I feeling like this?' he asked himself. Glancing around, he was unaware that he was sending his feeling to Mona.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Mona looked at him. "Are you okay/?" She asked. She bit her lip, feeling it just as much.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 am

"Just feeling tense and..." Reaper started to say before turning to see a man in clothes similar to Mona's. 'The bastard's little puppet.' he thought coldly. "Or maybe he would know why I'm on edge?" The man just stood there and glaring at him. "I come to deliver a message," then the man's eyes went white as he said, 'Your days are number and I come to collect what's mine.' Reaper growled long and low while he clinched his fists in his pockets. "I seriously doubt that idiot. But your boss can surely try." Reaper said, narrowing his eyes.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm

Mona went slightly wide eyed. She held onto Reapers arm as the two talked. "I'm not going back." She said. "not now that i'm freed of that book."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 pm

"It's will be how my Master's wills it." the man states before disintegrating like dust. Reaper growled softly as he covered Mona's hand. "Can't wait to get my hands on that bastard. Love you." he said as kissed her temple.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 am

She nodded. "I wish i was fully free..." She sighed.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!