Black and White Feathers

Black and White Feathers

When a race of Fallen angels want to be free from their exile, 5 of thier children are arranged to marry 5 children of the royal angelic family, but not everyone is as excepting as the rest.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Black and White Feathers”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Black and White Feathers

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Black and White Feathers

Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm

I went ahead and posted. Sorry for the delay.

Zodia195
Member for 3 years

Black can you post?
Make each day a new horizon.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Mhm, I will as soon as I get up tomorrow. It's just been so busy getting stuff ready for a party this weekend I am DJing. I am sure I can work up a post tomorrow morning for you all.
Black
Member for 3 years

You will be seeing a post from me tomorrow, and you can bet I'll make it as long as I can!
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"
black-as-night_oni
Member for 3 years

Postby kkpigs on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Im kind of stuck until Black posts. Sorry.
-ZombieSlayer
kkpigs
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 am

Really sorry kkpigs! I promise I will do a post as soon as I can. I'm so busy at the moment but let me get everything done I need to today then I can make a post for you. I really am sorry, I don't mean to hold up the Rp. ^^"

Accept my apologies in the form of dancing milk. ^^"
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby kkpigs on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

This is the best picture for this rp. Image
kkpigs
Member for 3 years

Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Still waiting on Black.
kkpigs
Member for 3 years

I think the threads pretty much dead... TT_TT
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.