Black and White Feathers

Black and White Feathers

When a race of Fallen angels want to be free from their exile, 5 of thier children are arranged to marry 5 children of the royal angelic family, but not everyone is as excepting as the rest.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Black and White Feathers”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Black and White Feathers

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Black and White Feathers

Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black and White Feathers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Make each day a new horizon.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Re: [OOC] Black and White Feathers

Postby Black on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Hai There,

I am interested in playing a character for your RP. I am undecided about which side/role to play, but I would be a male character. I just have a little query; I consider myself a literate RPer with a post average of five-hundred words or more. I can dull it down obviously, but I just wanted to know how much you were expecting from players. Word-wise. Not that it really matters, it's just I don't want to be writing too much or too less for the RP itself.

Many Thanks,

~Black
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Kugorie on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello,

I was hoping I could play a girl, I was perferring the Youngest girl if I could if not that is ok. I would have Pm'd you but I couldn't find your link to it. Anyways if you could please reserve a character for me that would be very nice of you.

Thankyou :)
Kugorie
Member for 4 years

Postby mgoodwin2 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Can I reserve the everhearts middle girl #2
mgoodwin2
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Ah i'll just go for the eldest boy in the Everhearts. I would usually go for the 'darker' side but I feel like going for White winged Angels. ^^

I should... have my character up tomorrow. I'm sorry i'm just a little busy at the moment. :) Thank you.
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Saranghae on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 pm

I'd like to play the oldest in the Ravendells, if you could reserve it for me.
Saranghae
Member for 3 years

Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:00 pm

can you reserve the Everhearts-
Middle #2- (girl)
Middle #3- (boy)
If i can be two characters or not? Sorry
~Neon.Lynxie
Neon.lynxie
Member for 4 years

Postby Black on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Neon.lynxie wrote:can you reserve the Everhearts-
Middle #2- (girl)
Middle #3- (boy)
If i can be two characters or not? Sorry
~Neon.Lynxie

I believe that someone already reserved 'Middle #2 (Girl)':

mgoodwin2 wrote:Can I reserve the everhearts middle girl #2
Black
Member for 3 years

@Black: I was actually going to suggest the oldest of the Everhearts for you. :3
@Saranghae: Sorry :/ I've already accepted an eldest Ravendell.
@mgoodwin2: You can have Middle #2 :)
@Neon.Lynxie: You can hace Middle #3 if you would prefer. Black is right. mgoodwin2 did ask first.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

@Kugorie: You can have the youngest. :)
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Postby Siren on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Can I reserve Middle #1 of the Ravendells?
Siren
Member for 3 years

@Siren: Sure :) Go for it.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

So.. I need all of you who have reservations to make characters A.S.A.P so I know what characters we still need/open the roleplay.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

I'm Christmas shopping for most of today but I should be able to get my character up by the end of the night. I hope that's acceptable for you. I realize I take quite a while but I can assure you he will be up soon. I was wondering though... do I have to use the set out sheet you gave? It's just that I personally don't like the whole 'first person' approach. I am much better off which character sheets layed out like:

Name:

Personality:

Ectera. So yes, if I could do it like that it'll probably be a lot better for me.
Black
Member for 3 years

Sure :) Whatever works for you
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Not my best work but my character is done. I shall add more to his profile as we go on. I hope he's what you were hoping for...
Black
Member for 3 years

Its fine. :) He's great. Almost makes me want to make my character have a big brother complex.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Hey, black. Do you think you could make another character or will it be hard to manage? v.v otherwise I don't think we're going to have enough characters.
xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 3 years

Ohs! I wanna join! Please! Fallen boy, please!

EDIT: Or, actually, whatever you think would be best for the RP, ya know? I see that you need characters, so I just wanna let you know I can play pretty much whomever you want me to!
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"
black-as-night_oni
Member for 3 years

Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 am

Hey there, is that last fallen girl still available? I'd like to claim her. Silly question though, does a fall have to have black hair? Can it at least be dark or red?

Zodia195
Member for 3 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.