Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black Butler: New Contract

Black Butler: New Contract

a part of “Black Butler: New Contract”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

It's been 50 years since Ciel Phantomhive disappeared... what happens when one day he returns and new problems rises? (Characters needed!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Butler: New Contract”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Black Butler: New Contract

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Butler: New Contract"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Black Butler: New Contract

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Isn't Alois Tracy is a girl? O_O
and her butler is called Claude isn't?
Sent By
<Original>
Wolf Hikari
<Its My Mystical Moon>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Nope Alois is a guy. if you saw the anime.. he was.. well um flat. lol.
but yes he has a love for men O.o
& Claude is his butler, but in this rp he's not. Cause Claude died in the anime ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Okay, I will become ciel's maid. ^w^
I was thinking... What is actually u want ciel's maid to be?
Human or demon?

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 pm

human

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Okay! ^w^
Sorry for the bonus question. I probably miss that part.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Done the character. If it is less just PM me at first, pls don't reject it. ^w^|||
And yeah, if me... I do posts once per day(majority).
If there is something coming i'll let u know. That's my style. ^w^

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 pm

It's alright

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Uhh, yeah. PM me if the RP is ready. ^w^

btw, u're not RPing here?

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 pm

okay.
& I will. I'm still thinking who I should play ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:18 pm

I think I will post this RP in the roleplayers wanted thread. Or did u have done it already?

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 pm

you can go ahead and do it :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Okay.
Done! ^w^

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 pm

i found sombody who might be interested in Ceil. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 pm

that's good :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am

Alois or Sebastian... Alois or Sebastian... Gah! Who to make... = =

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 am

For Sebastian, u need to RP it like to be him!

For Alois... Probably xCrossx21 will said how should he RPing.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:52 am

well in the anime Alois is kind of.. i dont know... crazy -.- in my opinion
i find him creepy for a little guy. lol.
but both Sebastian and Alois are great characters. ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 am

Does these helping u HeluvaButler?

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 am

Alois- Alois's emotions are quite unpredictable; one of his few consistent traits is his attachment to his butler, Claude, whose attention he is frequently trying to attract. He seems to have an overall cheerful disposition in spite of hardships and misgivings. Alois can be easily frightened (of such things as the dark, being alone, adding to the childish element of his personality) and is somewhat hyperactive.[11] He shows signs of sadism and narcissism, as shown when he gouges out Hannah's eye in the first episode, merely because she looked at him while serving him. Alois seems to suffer from both bi-polar disorder and reactive attachment disorder. He has severe moodswings, going from a happy and pleasent child one moment and furious the next. His horrific childhood that contained no parental figures seems to spark his extreme need for affection. This is perhaps why he is so needy of Claude up until the very end.He often keeps low and underestimates the others as he thinks he is the greatest.His nature has been shown to act in an almost sexual, seductive manner to some of the other males in the series.

Sebastian- Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler to Ciel. He follows each order faithfully, while always ensuring that the Phantomhive house runs smoothly. As such, he is noticeably annoyed whenever they end up behind schedule. The way he responds to Ciel's demands is quite notable, as the servants are pleased when they can successfully imitate the way he says, "Yes, my lord," to Ciel.
Despite this, he does not appear to truly care about Ciel or his well-being, as he frequently teases Ciel [10] and occasionally puts his life in danger for his own amusement. An additional example of this is when he responded to Ciel's kidnapping as "terrible," but only because the tea he prepared would go to waste. He calls Ciel a "brat" who treats his workers rudely. However, despite all the troubles he goes through on a daily basis, he has said that he doesn't think it's such a bad way of life. In Kuroshitsuji II, his personality has changed dramatically. Initially he saw Ciel as a meal and did not care if Ciel could or would get hurt. In the second season he now treats Ciel as a person and becomes extremely protective of him when he is endangered, and his "unusual" behavior has been commented on by Claude Faustus, who notices that the demon is 'abnormally attached' to Ciel, something highly unusual for their kind.

So there you have it. ^^ you could choose to play both if you can keep up with the characters. but u should choose the character i which you can rp better :D

All information gotten from: http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Sebastian_Michaelis
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Alois_Trancy

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!