Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

a part of “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

What if Aizen didn't die? What if Gin lived? What if Aizen had a daughter and a son? +Open and Accepting+

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

well, first of all, I'd like to establish that I claim Aizen's daughter. All other positions are open! on that note, we will need Aizen and a couple of arrancars, as well as soul reapers before we start... and Aizen's son too. o.o so yes and stuff.
Last edited by xXChocobeanXx on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 pm

I am... Intrigued.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 pm

I have been DYING to RP some Bleach up... I'm SO in :D

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 pm

I'll submit a character tomorrow.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 am

i'm so glad I've gotten a couple responses! I had this idea brewing in my head a long time, and how Aizen 2 kids and how they soul reapers with arrancar powers. Yet they don't look like it though. so, yush!

And sorry about not having it super detailed. i was rushed for time

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:35 am

If I am to do this, then do I have permission to have two characters? A male and female... Rivals/couple if you will. And how about Vizard powers? Can I throw that in there?

*EDITS so as not to sound like a spoiled child* If you don't want to give out Vizard powers, then it's fine. I was just throwing the possibility out there.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:17 am

I sent in Charrie I really hope you dont mind!!
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:56 am

I submitted a character. Just as a note he does feel pain and he does have a finite limit on the punishment he can take.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:12 am

D: I wanna be Aizen's son, is that position taken, what are the requirements? :D

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:29 am

well, Tabris... You can have more than one character as long as you keep up with them. you can Aizen's son if you wish. read the very first post. also, he is very protective of his sister. Vizards are okay! So are a couple other Quincysbesides for Uryuu

imma edit this on the roleplay part, but if your going to have a character from the anime, send in a character sheet that has their name, a couple pics. i just ask that you know what they are like.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 am

I posted the character for Aizen's son, I have no idea if it's okay. Please inform me of how I can change it. Damnit the name messed up XD

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:46 pm

can we just post a picture of ower zanpakutou?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Is an unarmed style fighter out of the question?

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 pm

@zane: i'd prefer a pic of them too

@Jay: nah, you can have hand to hand combat

@Tabri: well, imma add more charry skeles for the arrancars and Aizen's kids. also, my is being a jerk and saying I can't get on the comp. until i finish this thing for language arts. (i'm posting this from my psp O_-)

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Well, are we allowed to have two characters if one is a Vizard? Cause, I'll totally make a Vizard :D

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm

YES! JEEZ! I SAID EVERYONE CAN HAVE AS MANY CHARACTERS AS THEY WANT AS LONG AS THEY KEEP UP WITH THEM!

we won't be able to start unless people play as characters from the anime o.o

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, we dont need all of them do we? I'll happily take on Ulquiorra.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:12 pm

I've submited my charatcer, I was gonna make hatake the 1st name but i figured it worked out better as a last name and couldnt really find japanese characters for Kyomine so i just took "Kyo" and "mine"(mee-neh) and put them together xD. Anyway, hope hes to your satisfactory xP.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:52 pm

@Tabri: we don't need all the characters. we just need Gin, Aizen, Tosen and some of the arrancars and maybe shinigami...btw, i'll luv u foreva if you make Ulquiorra. My character is gonna luv him!

@Ginto: kk then

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:45 pm

ohgoshimsosorry D:

Well, prepare for like, a schmillion characters :D I'll take Gin. (even though I'm not caught up all the way in the anime. Could be a problem, I dunno)

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!