Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Wes loaded his shotgun "Well I saw a building swarming with the Military. Thats Gonna be where I'm heading." He walked away
The Great Mizuti, Never lies! sometimes, Seldom, Once in a Blue Moon.
The Great Mizuti Be angry!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hgat`hgar
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:50 pm

OOC: My computer's acting up... I don't know if my posts work. :O
Last edited by Awakening on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War does not determine who is right; only who is left.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Awakening
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:50 pm

OOC: Jesus! That's not necessarily what I meant when I said stay out of trouble while I was gone. Haha. Well, I'm back in town now, but it may take a few hours for me to post an In Character scene. I have to go back and read what you little hooligans wrote with more care. Expect another post by the end of the day. :)

Awakening
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Kendra had wondered away from all the crazyness and was headed to find her mark. The little info she had gotten from the man, now she knew was called Omar, had helped her a little. This mark was gonna be hard to get at, not impossible but it sure as hell wouldnt be easy. Kendra was just wondering around the streets trying to think of a plan. *Fucking jackass needs to die but how to do it?* she sighed *ITs gonna be hard to get close to him, but i could try to snipe him.... that'll be hard too.* She had only caught little glimpses of him surrounded by body guards as he would travle from car to house or house to car. So that was a hard snipe to make. *I guess i could go in actin like a whore and do it that way.* She stopped walking. That was a perfect idea! *I could just go in as a whore get close and take him out! Maybe this will be easy.* She started walking again this time headed for a hotel she needed to get things ready. She also needed to think of someone to tell where she was going in case she got in trouble. *This is one of those times i wish i had friends.* She thought to herself. She would have to figure that out later. For now priority number one was getting set up and ready to "infultraight." Then right before she went in she would find a "friend" to tell. She entered the hotel and booked a room for the night, then went up to it.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:41 pm

Blaize had sat unfaltering atop her stool as a mini-war broke out amongst the fellow occupants of the bar and a group of strangers outside. The chorus of gunfire and screaming rang through her skull with such force, she was momentarily immobilized. As the chaos settled, the tiny girl from several hours earlier tumbled into the building with a trio of men. Her pant leg was saturated with blood, and Blaize stared anxiously as the men sliced through the flesh around the wound. Blaize winced. They should have sterilized the blade with alcohol. It wouldn't have been very comfortable, granted, but much more sanitary than just going in for the kill.
A crimson flood poured from the girl's wound. Blaize slid off the stool and exited the bar without a word, turning the corner and stepping over corpses to rest a hand against the wall. Her stomach churned and she waited for the color to return to her face. Blood was not her favorite.
Leaving behind the scene of the massacre along with its enforcers, Blaize slipped her fingers into her pocket and enclosed them around the bag of dope she had acquired the previous night. She needed something to help her make sense of this all.

Awakening
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:54 pm

OOC: Terribly sorry I've been active lately ya'll. Work and life's been busy, so haven't had the time to really sit down and type up posts :P. I'll try and get back on this stuff tonight or tomorrow. Until then check out the thread I started in the Gaming section, it explains a game idea I have. It'd be a real quality game, a work of love with coordination between myself and other people that are leaders of the different factions. I'm planning on it being very fun :). Anyways again sorry for being inactive!
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:12 pm

OOC: Hey everybody. Sorry about not posting, that little point in time where nobody was posting ended up making me lose interest in this. So, this is the last post you're going to see from me in this rp, sorry for dropping out like this but like I said, I just lost interest.

Necrosis
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kazi-kazi on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:42 am

Anyone mind if I join?
Eneregy=MC hammer

Kazi-kazi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:02 pm

OOC: Jump on in Kazi :)

IC: O'Mar and Kory finally made it back to Zeek's, and both of them made a B-line for the bar. They planted themselves an stools, and the bartender just looked at both of them. "Have fun with that?" Bartender asked, and O'Mar just said, "I need a cold beer, and a cold water too." The bartender grabbed him the beer first, then handed him the water asking, "You ok O'Mar?" O'Mar just looked at him and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Been a long couple days is all." The bartender just nodded, and went back to doing the random chores he did when there wasn't anything to do.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:58 pm

Rathe hadn't slept since the government agents had shown up. After the night of pure terror, Rathe still was in high alert mode, not everything was as it seemed after all. Since his time in the government testing labs, he knew what a government could do, even after the big booms. He had seen things done to humans, that wouldn't be fit for an animal, for that matter, nothing should have been under those tortures. Rathe knew he was one of those, Rathe knew that his mind and body had been fucked with, and Rathe knew that he was wanted dead by the government. He watched the corpses, as though one of them would rise up, and continue after Rathe, untill Rathe and George were dead. After many hours of waiting, and watchung, Rathe's paranoia was rewarded. A single soldier's chest thrashed violently upwards and back to the ground, a small bullet shot out of the chest, and the bodie's thrashing increased.((note: this is actually happening to the soldier, plus it kinda shows what the government is capable of, which explains how rathe was able to rapidly heal his compound fracture)) The Soldier vomited onto his front section, green and blood-red chunks oozed around him. The soldier's thrashing finally stopped, and lay flat. if one were to look at this certain soldier's face, they would have seen it's pale white of death, blush over to a heathy tan. The soldier rose automatonicly, and turned to Rathe's position, and raised his rifle ready to strike. Rathe knew he was fucked, and he couldn't help but be frozen with his fear...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:09 pm

The soldier looked up, raised his gun, and then his head was gone. blown away by four sniper shots. Terran walked out of the shadows 20 feet away, a little smoke rising out of his sniper. He walked over to the shacking man and put his hand on the guys shoulder. "Looks like you know a bit about government testing, don't you." He chuckled to himself, then pulled out his sword, and cut the rest of the soldiers heads off. He looked back to Raithe, "Don't worry about them, that kills them, I guarantee."
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:08 pm

Wes arrives at the place swarming with soldiers, he takes cover in a shadow as some soldiers pass by.
OOC: Wes needs backup.

Hgat`hgar
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:59 am

O'Mar was just sitting there, half layed out on the bar, with Kory sipping a beer beside him. O'Mar turned his head to face Kory and asked, "So, Kory.. The hell you do for fun man? I mean when you're not stuck here working, what do you do on your days off?" Kory took a drink of his beer and sighed, as he said, "Well, usually just chill out either here or any other bar that's fun. Drink, play cards or pool, hit on any pretty women, just usual shit." O'mar nodded, and he proceeded to take another drink of his water. 'Damn, this ain't half bad.. Feels kinda good too, drinking something healthy.. Maybe I should do this more often..' O'Mar sat up a bit, stretched his arms, and said, "Kory, take the rest of the day off. Ya need it I'm sure, and so do I. Meet back here tomorrow afternoon, a'ight?" Kory looked at him a minute, then stood up and said, "Ok boss. Have a good one." Kory picked up his beer and walked away, leaving O'Mar to his laying on the bar..

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:59 pm

OOC: Alright, I've come to the conclusion that this game needs to be shut down. Atleast, I'm pulling out. If the rest of you would like to keep playing in this game/setting, go for it :). Ya'll can decide amongst yourselves what to do, such as if you wanna change things in the game or whatever, that's all dandy. I've just personally got myself stuck I guess, don't really know what to do with O'mar anymore and all that. Plus this RP was more of a pilot RPG, seeing what I could do and how well I could be a Host to ya'll. Anyways, I'll be making other games, ya'll have been fabulous and it's been a pleasure RP'ing with you all. Hope to see you around, peace ;)

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:20 pm

OOC: ill rp but ill need back up in the rp :\

Hgat`hgar
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am

Terran ran through the streets until he saw Wes, he walked over and stooped down next to him looking out at the building. "Well, I thought this was going to be a cakewalk, but now I might have to use my secret stuff to beat these guys." He chuckled and brought out his pack, opened it, and pulled out some clay. He looked at Wes and said "You know, they cant make this stuff any more, It was hell to get my hands on it."

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:55 am

Wes looked at him "C4? he he. nice." he straps his shotgun on his back. "well hand me some."

Hgat`hgar
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:59 pm

Terran handed Wes some blocks. "Just make um count, they were hell to get, an I wanna see um go boom." He looked over at the building ok, I"ll hold them off on the first floor, you set the charges in the basement, then we watch the fireworks begin." He chuckled to himself, pulled out his pistols, and ran towards the building.

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:16 pm

Wes nodded "Okay. "
OOC: back

Hgat`hgar
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!