Blood Oath

Blood Oath

At the age of 18, vampires are to make a blood oath with a human, bonding them for life. The humans give their blood while the vampires protect them. And with darkness rising, that protection will be extremely important.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Blood Oath”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Blood Oath

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Blood Oath

Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:09 pm

I change my mind... Can I have the Warrior spot for hybrids?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod
BlueWind_22
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 am

yep.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Zetna on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 pm

I sent you a Pm but Im Posting here also....just in case. It like to reserve the Hybrid Hunter please. I will have the character as soon as possible. Also I have a question for the wolf form. Would it be a simple wolf in the forest....or a werewolf like in the stories?
Zetna
Zetna
Member for 4 years

Postby estrelas on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Simple wolf, like the animals we know. They are a little larger in size and are stronger, but otherwise, they're just wolves.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:17 pm

if the high blood lust vampire isn't made in time please Pm me to let me know I would to play him, already have a character that would suit it
roleplay/r-i-v-a-l-s/characters/aziel-sutton/

I'll change the pictures to the link I put on the description and edit the little things around to fit this RP ^^
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.
HiddenNymph
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 pm

HiddenNymph: Alright. I'll make sure to tell you if they don't send in their character.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby BriBriBearx on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Working on my werewolf sheet now. Sorry it took me so long. :)
BriBriBearx
Member for 4 years

Postby Cienpher on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Wait, so are the humans the minority in this world? Why would the hybrids specifically go after the humans of the vampires?

Also, just letting people know that I'm reserving the leader ^^
~Cienpher~
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Yes, the humans are the minority.

They are going after the humans of the vampires because there are simply not enough humans who don't belong to a vampire to feed all of them.
They also go after these humans because, unlike normal humans, they are immortal and won't die after being bitten by a Hybrid (humans die after being bitten because they can't handle the poison). So the Hybrids like capturing the humans of vampires because they last a lot longer.

Hope that helps ^^
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Very xD The immortality is a nice touch. Definitely a good incentive.
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:55 pm

I figured it'd be stupid if they weren't immortal, cause then they'd eventually die off and there'd be no humans left.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Zetna on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Will the Hybrids know eachother? Or will they just be lone Hybrids that have never seen each other?
Zetna
Member for 4 years

Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

They are a group of Hybrids who have come together to survive and work more efficiently.
They know each other, but they aren't all that fond of each other.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Well, then maybe they can just meet the rebel and join up later? If someone takes the position after we start?
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 pm

That works(:
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 am

Question - wasn't the werewolf who hates vampires supposed to be male? Or did it not matter?

Also, what would the setting of this roleplay look like? Would it be like modern time cities, or would buildings have changed as the vampires took over? And as for hybrids, if they hadn't drunken blood for over three days, would they still change on a full moon? Sorry for all the questions ^^" and I'm almost done with my character. When I submit it, please be sure to alert me of any changes that should be made.
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Answer: Yes, it was supposed to be a boy, but now it is not xD

-Modern time, but the buildings and overall style is more gothic and old.
-If they haven't drunken blood for over three days, they cannot transform at their own will. The full moon, however, will forcefully change them. Because of this, they are left weakened.

EDIT

You may now begin posting!

Each group of three (vampire, werewolf, human) have their own mansion, so there will be two mansions in all. These two groups are rather fond of each other, so they live just down the street from them on a huge piece of land. They live in a very rural, forested area. The only part that isn't forest is around the house for the front-yards and back yards.

First Mansion
Belongs to Male Vampire and Co
Master Bedroom
Vampire Bedroom
Master Bath
Connected to the Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Bedroom
Werewolf Bedroom
Bedroom
Human Bedroom
Bathroom
Shared by Werewolf and Human
Library
---
Second Mansion
Belongs to Female Vampire and Co
Master Bedroom
Vampire Bedroom
Master Bath
Connected to the Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Bedroom
Werewolf Bedroom
Bedroom
Human Bedroom
Bathroom
Shared by Werewolf and Human
Study

We will begin at night when they get up. They rarely go out in the daytime.

Although there is a specific bedroom for the humans, they sometimes stay in the Master Bedroom with their vampire.
The Oaths were just formed, so the humans have already been turned immortal.
The humans have known their vampire ally for at least a year.

The Hybrids will not be attacking just yet. If anything, they would like to go undercover as friends of the vampires (since they easily pass off as vampires). Hybrids are often mistaken as vampires; they bare no scent of being a werewolf until they change.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Well, those mansions look very nice XD

So... wait, but the vampires don't know the hybrids, do they? So how would this 'undercover as friends' work out?
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Vampires have high respect for each other even if they don't know each other.
They are very friendly with their own kind, so it wouldn't be unlike them to let the hybrids (who they think are vampires) into their homes.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm

. . . Yeah, sounds like something Farren would do... okay XD

Thank you for clarifying!
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.