Blood Oath

Blood Oath

At the age of 18, vampires are to make a blood oath with a human, bonding them for life. The humans give their blood while the vampires protect them. And with darkness rising, that protection will be extremely important.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Blood Oath”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Blood Oath

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Blood Oath

Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

lol.... :D
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod
BlueWind_22
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 pm

I'll get up a post either tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon. I'm tired and I need to study before I go to bed.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I'll post as soon as I get home from school in about seven hours ^^"

Then I have a five day break, so I'll be contributing more to this roleplay soon - sorry for the trouble!
~Cienpher~
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Five day break started, but I have to prepare for family dinners >...> Either way, I'm roleplaying.

Anyway, I was just thinking in the context of this roleplay, and realized that most fancy places, such as the vampire mansions, have silverware. How do the werewolves and hybrids deal with this? XD Well... Farren wears gloves, but in some places, it's considered rude to wear thick gloves while eating. It was just a rather fun thought for me - I like to figure out all aspects of the setting before actually getting into it (or vice versa, I get into it because the setting is clear).
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Hmmm. I didn't think of that o.o

Well we'll just have to come up with some clever explanation...
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 am

Another thing I just realized - Vampire bites are extremely pleasurable, but I doubt hybrid bites are since they're toxic and all o...o

So, a human that has been bitten by a vampire is immortal, and completely immune to the hybrid poison? Or would they just last a little longer with the hybrid venom eventually killing them?
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Hybrid bites are painful, yes. This, however, only counts for normal humans. The toxins in the hybrid bites are the same sort of effect as drinking alcohol. Basically they are temporarily high. A normal vampire bite's pleasure lasts only as long as the bite, but for a hybrid's bite, the effects last for around 5 minutes.

So yes, immortal humans are basically immune to the poison. Instead of being killed by the poison, it puts them on a temporary high.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Wow XD Awesome!

I hope no one gets addicted to that sensation... That would be bad XD
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 pm

LOL. Well I'm sure that in this twisted world, there's probably some places out there where immortal humans go just for that sensation.

*shiver* ehhhhhhhhh grosssss
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm

. . . Unpleasant image XD
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeahhh... *hides*
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 pm

... Well it's good for hybrids since they get good blood and all, but really, those places should be illegal? XD... Government o.o is it vampire-run?

Yes, sorry for yet another question ^^"
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 pm

The government is vampire run, yes.

Those places would be illegal buttt lets not put those in this story xD Those would freak me out.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Yeaaah... i don't want to picture it, let alone write it out XD
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Farren: And that was the matter I had wished to discuss...

XD Farren will be irritated to learn that they found the mansion before establishing a clear plan of action... I have a different character that probably would have come out of nowhere and whacked both Sora and Eclipse over the head, but lucky for you guys Farren is more of a serious character than that XD
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

LOL. I would have loved to see someone smack both of them.
But I like Farren so far. He's an intense character.
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Cienpher on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Farren isn't pleased with the turn of events D:
I'm actually learning a lot about his thought process thanks to all these situations he's suddenly thrust into XD I love this roleplay already.

Also, I notice that we're short a werewolf servant in the character list? o...o Do we have one, or is my computer just glitching?

Edit: I just posted, but I'm a little concerned with a few points ^^" If people have any complaints regarding my content or have tips on how I can improve my posts, please feel free to tell me. As long as it is meant to be constructive, I'll listen and try my best to adapt my writing.
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Yeah.... I noticed that as well...
Why are we missing a character... I shall hunt the owner down!
estrelas
Member for 3 years

Postby Zetna on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Im loving the relation the hybrids have. Expecially that with my Sora and your Eclipse! Really awesome. I love this roleplay.
Zetna
Zetna
Member for 4 years

Postby Cienpher on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:11 pm

XD Yes, I love this roleplay and all the crazy plots to come... also, it seems the owner no longer has the character on her character profiles page???

Do we now need a werewolf, AND a rebel? (... I actually wouldn't mind that werewolf role, but you probably wouldn't want me roleplaying two characters? XD)
Cienpher
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.