Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Dear Student,

It was only a few days where you've either ran away or got a letter in the mail accepted you to Bloodsong Boarding School..Why? You know why...that thing that makes you different, that separates you from the rest of the humans in the world...well, you aren't necessarily human now are you?

My friend, you are unique, and you have been accepted into Bloodsong because of it, because you have untapped indescribably potential to be a protector of this world. We don't go by mutants, or freaks, or subhuman...we are supernatural, and that way it shall stay.

Tonight, a carriage will come for you. Its best you take any and everything that you will need. Its wise for you not to tell your parents if they see you as cursed, the ones coming for you won't take you if you don't want...though if your parents try to stop them, they will do whats best for you. There they will take you to the S.I.T.S.(Ship in the Sky), which might be your first encounter with others like you. The S.I.T.S. will drop you off on a remote location, unknown by 'mankind', there we will have a meeting for all the newcomers, then you will receive your dorm room, and roommate.

Tonight your whole life will change. You will become more then you could ever dream of, until then. Farewell, my dear child.

Dear,
Dr.Estrilie

Basically...

This role play is a role play for gifted rp, I saw that there hasn't been one in a while, so I decided to make my own. This Boarding school rp is slightly different. As later on in the role play, the students will realize that an Omen was binded in the chambers of the school. This Omen will bring massive conflict, as your character won't die, a few teachers and students might. This role play can turn to be a horror, Comedy, or Drama, all depending on your own decisions. Here is the order of the role play I put in chapters. I will steer the role play to follow the chapters. By Chapters I mean 'Events' of some sort. Chapter Five will be on going till I decide to bring forth the Omen...:

Chapter I: The Ship In The Sky

Chapter II: Bloodsong, The Unforgettable Arrival

Chapter III: The Matches

Chapter IV: Whispers In The Dark

Chapter V: My Sweet Sanctuary

Chapter VI: The Omen

Chapter VII: Sacrifice

Chapter VIII: The Undecided End

In other news

- Underclassmen should receive a Bigbrother or Bigsister. A Bigbrother and Bigsister are upperclassmen(juniors and seniors) who already know there way around the Island enough to help the newcomers. They could also help train, and just be there for assistance. Upperclassmen get to chose there underclassmen, unless the underclassmen doesn't want a Bigbrother or sister.

Rules

1.) One Power per person...and I mean that. I want there to be a lot of diversity, that makes it fun...which brings me to no Mary or Gary Sues...I don't want everyone to be the same. Not all kids hate there life and everyone else.

2.) Follow all rules of the site.

3.) Don't kill off characters, you may duel...though you might get in trouble if someone gets hurt to bad.

4.) Keep it PG-15, Romance is okay. Though thats all that is welcome, and don't discriminate against someone sexual preference...this is a worry free environment. >.>

5.)75 word minimum per post.

Different Locations

The Ship In The Sky

Bloodsong Boarding School
The Dorms- http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64 ... 453new.jpg

[Note that Bloodsong is located on a Remote Island..this place is surrounded by mountains, and trees, and stuff.]

The Thickets

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] (That name you were named when you were born.)
[b]-Nickname/Alias:[/b] (What you want people to call you.)
[b]Age:[/b] (14-19)
[b]-Grade:[/b] (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]-Roommate:[/b] (You don't have to have a real roommate, it can be an NPC. Just put the name of the person you WANT, and if they accept then alls well. Same gender only.)
[b]Power:[/b] (One per person. You should be able to build off of it.)
[b]-Allows you to:[/b] (Though you have One Power, it allows you to do extra things because you can control it. If I feel that it is unfair, or doesn't fit then I will ask you to change it.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anime Please, or a lengthy description.)
[b]-Extra:[/b] (Things that the picture doesn't show, or things you want to modify.)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Straight-Bi-Gay-Asexual. Just pick one.)
[b]-What you look for in a partner:[/b] (Just if someones after your character they get a heads up.)
[b]-Crush[/b]:
[b]Personality:[/b] ('How Would Your Friends Describe You?' sort of question.)
[b]Elective:[/b] (Things like Football, Choir, Speech and Debate, Band, Art.)
[b]-2nd Elective:[/b] (Another Elective.)
[b]Bigbrother/Bigsister:[/b] (If you are an Underclassmen, then Say 'Yes I want a Bigbrother' or 'Yes I want a Bigsister'. Though if you are an Upperclassmen then put the name of who you want as your Littlebrother or Littlesister, or put 'Yes I want a Littlebrother' or 'Yes I want a Little Sister'. If you don't want to participate in this just say 'No, please.')
[b]Theme Songs:[/b] (Those Songs on your Ipod, or Mp3 that you just can't live without.)

Name: Kaspar Keeps
-Nickname/Alias: None
-Grade: Sophomore
-Roommate: Nick ^^
Power: Atmokinesis- The ability to control and manipulate the Weather and his atmosphere(area around him in general)
-Allows you to: Levitate, control the weather and all of its properties(He can even manipulate its properties in enclosed areas). He is able to sooth different physical damages with the mist he can make.
Appearance:
-Extra: Since you can't see because of the hat, his hair crosses his forehead, though the middle of his long bangs fall between his eyes. Hes short and very skinny. He doesn't dress that fancy, and he doesn't dress poor, he dresses decent in a Surreal-Punk sort of way.
Sexual Orientation: Gay/Homosexual
-Crush: Alexander Valentine
-What you look for in a partner: Someone protective, yet kind. Able to understand Kaspar
Personality: Kind, soft spoken, friendly, open minded, musically talented, generous, slightly dangerous.(I think this personality sounds yummy.)
Elective: Piano
-2nd Elective: Choir
Bigbrother/Bigsister: My Bigbrother is Nick. :D
Theme Songs:Suteki Da Ne, Sleepyhead, Boyfriend
Last edited by False Hope on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hope Will Never Be Silent.
-Harvey Milk-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

False Hope
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Name: Maya Valentine
-Nickname/Alias: aya
-Grade: Freshman
-Roommate: Still looking
Power: She has the ability to control darkness.
-Allows you to: She has full control over it meaning she can use it to disappear or reappear at will or even make weapons out of it.
Appearance: Image
-Extra: Well instead of red hair Maya has tangold waist length hair and ocean blue eyes. She also wears a black hooded tanktop aswell as blue denim ripped jeans and black combat boots and a black hooded trenchcoat aswell as a pair of black fingerless gloves on her hands. A silver locket with a dragon insignia adores her delicate neck.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
-What you look for in a partner: kind and funny and the sweet friendly type.
-Crush: none at the moment
Personality: Maya is quite a sweet girl. Quite sweet and very shy and would not approached you unless you approached her first. She tends to be a loner sometimes due to her shyness but once you get to know her she can be very loyal and cheerful. A bit of a warning though once you give her sweets she extremely hyperactive.
Elective: Violin
Bigbrother/Bigsister: yes i want a big brother
Theme Songs: Behind these hazel eyes

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Accepted, thanks for joining. ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:35 pm

thx! and np ^^

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Name: Valentine Astair
-Nickname/Alias: None
-Grade: Freshman
Power: Mind-Bending
-Allows you to: Control what people see and react too, although it is very limited.
-Extra: Valentine has a crush on Kaspar (If okay). He's normally shy and he doesn't really say much of anything unless asked a question.
Sexual Orientation: Gay
-What you look for in a partner: Funny, protective, and cute
-Crush: Kaspar
Personality: Valentine has always been teased for his stuttering problem, thus making him prone to not say anything at very random moments. Inside he's hurt and sad but on the outside he makes sure to always stay positive and happy.
Elective: Choir
-2nd Elective: Computers
Bigbrother/Bigsister:
Theme Songs: Tourniquet

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rei-chan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh. Em. Eff. Gee. False, I love your RP's. I'm going to be joining this one too, for sure. :3

Rei-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:54 pm

hahah Iove you too Rei-chan...I think its more of a curse to have an overactive imagination and love to role play...it only results in a lot of role plays.

Aw a crush, how cute. Accepted. ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Oliver Hollow
-Nickname/Alias: Angel
-Grade: Freshmen
-Roommate: Alexander Valentine
Power: Power augmentation
-Allows you to: Enhance powers, weaken powers, and copy others powers for a short period of time.
Appearance:
-Extra: Skinny but his eyes are the brightest blue and are really really big it seems, he wears glasses for reading. He has lips rings, that change colors every day.
Sexual Orientation: Gay
-What you look for in a partner: Funny, dominating
-Crush: Jaxidorian Ryne
Personality: Odd, loud, funny, and needs to be less sexual! but they don't think he notices it (he doesn't)
Elective: Choir
-2nd Elective: Art
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Yes I want a big brother,bigsister
Theme Songs: Lollipop Luxury :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92dB8zadnM Boom Boom Pow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYFiM2mdko&feature=related (warning both songs mature)
Last edited by BrandyCandycane on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Name: Eve Forin
-Nickname/Alias: Eve. Stick with that or I'll shove dirt in your face. -Wink-
-Grade: Senior. Respect the title.
-Roommate: No preference.
Power: Earth manipulation
-Allows you to: I can move rocks, make them conform to shapes... I can basically do anything I want with rocks and dirt. Plants and the sand gourd thing she sometimes carries [Mostly when traveling or dueling for fun.]
Appearance: [Thought about my photo, decided against it, and your words reassured me to change it. Much appreciated.]
-Extra: Shorts. Cargo pants. Cargo pants. And, you guessed it, Cargo pants! Along with an assortment of khaki pants. She also wears khaki, [like every]shade of brown, lots of greens and more colored tank tops.
She wears belts in a lopsided position, they usually have earthy, arabesque designs on them.
She only wears one, snugly fitting bracelet that is a part of her past--It's brown and green, tightly woven. Some kind of material no one ever has really identified. She is sometimes seen with a necklace that has a leaf on it. This also marks a part of her past.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
-What you look for in a partner: Someone who can handle me. I'm headstrong, so either be stronger or just as.--Or, someone who is cute and cuddly and fun and will balance me out.--She is openly bisexual and looks for a partner in both genders.
-Crush:
Personality: Witty, snippy, headstrong, courageous, strong-willed, hilarious. I can be quiet, I can be loud. I can be funny, I can be dry. My personality is so split I need a scatter plot just to find it all. Teehee. I veer towards the talkative, insultive, funny person you either love or hate. I tend to get into fights, and win. Whether it's verbal or I have to shove some dirt in you face, I'm up for it.
Elective: I went out for the football team. I haven't heard back from coach yet... I think he burned the application. -Exasperated Sigh- -Mumble- He does this every year...
Art
-2nd Elective: Creative writing.
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Lil' Sis' - Seren
Theme Songs: Erase it, paint it--Melee in Toledo, Dark Blue--Jack's Mannequin, Just about any Underoath, For today, or Incubus song will do. I *secretly* love Emilie Autumn and Family Force Five. Voices--Saosin, Fer Sure--Medic Droid. I'l listen to anything electronic or trance--Gotta love those sick beats!
Last edited by Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Accepted(Though you sort of need to find a new picture). I guess we will start matching Big brothers and Sisters once we get more upperclassmen, and when I start the RP. :)

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Name: Sunny Jones
-Nickname/Alias: S.J ( u can make something up)
-Grade: Sophomore
-Roommate: Open
Power: Animal morphing
-Allows you to: She can talk to animals,control them and change into any kind she wants.
-Extra: She is 4'7 small for her age often mistaken for a little kid and people usually think she's adorable and want to hug her.Oh and she hates dresses and girly stuff even though in this pic she is she'd probably were this Image
Sexual Orientation: Bi Sexual
-What you look for in a partner: someone who can make her smile and likes all her features
-Crush:Open
Personality: Her appearance is very cute and cuddly but she is actually very quiet and sometimes even emotionless but she's a great friend and gives good advice.
Elective: Band
-2nd Elective: Rugby (if you have it)
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Yes I want a Big brother
Theme Songs: Thanks for the memories,Hate me,girlfriend
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Cool Character, Accepted. ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Finished his profile :)

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Accepted, he seems very raunchy, haha.

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeric on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi ^.^

Is it too late to join?

Aeric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Nope, actually, there is a lot of time. People can even join through out the role play when it starts. ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Name: Rosalie Lillian Lupe Snakewood (haha long I know)
-Nickname/Alias:Rose, Lilli(Mostly Rose but different people call her different things.)
-Grade: Junior
Power: Pyrokinesis
-Allows you to: Can control fire and start fire with her mind. She can also conger fireballs in her palm or small flames with the snap of her finger.
Appearance:Image
-Extra: Her hair is more red...less purple and it's a bit shorter. Her eyes are a bit more of a gold.
Sexual Orientation: Bi
-What you look for in a partner: Someone who can take a joke, loves music and kinda protective and someone who can put up a good fight for those moments when all she wants to do is yell at someone.
-Crush:
Personality: Funny and creative. Kinda quiet, but not most of the time. She's the kind of person that'll randomly start laughing at a joke she heard three days before. But she also has a serious side and when things call for it. She has a serious ear for music and she can copy anything she hears on the violin after hearing it between 1-3 times. Red Hot is one of her favorite songs to play
Elective: Art
-2nd Elective: Violen
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Uh sure...i mean I'll take a little sister or brother, IDC which
Theme Songs:Nana Mizuki-Black Diamond
Vanessa Mae- Red Hot
Simple Plan- I'd do anything/Addicted to you
Last edited by Inu_Kun_ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Hes actually just fun loving and innocent but perverted without knowing it XD

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suzumebachi on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Seren Lloyd
-Nickname/Alias: Anything that is not offensive is fine, I suppose.
-Grade: Freshmen
-Roommate: Alexandria Fin
Power: Hydromancy
-Allows you to: It involves the control of water molecules. It enables me to change the form of water (such as changing it from gas to liquid to solid form) and to give a desired shape. I can not create water, but I can use or control the water in the atmosphere, the earth, or in living beings. If I use my powers on living beings, I may be able to extract water from plants or manipulate their movement. When using the water in animal and human bodies, I can cause blood clotting in the veins, which may eventually lead to their death. I can also manipulate spilled blood. The control of water also enables me to create fog if there is enough water, but I can not directly affect the weather in any other way. Most of these abilities are very advanced, and I am unable to use them at the moment. (Furthermore, I am unwilling to manipulate the water in living beings.) The more foreign particles there are in water, the more difficult it gets for me to successfuly control it.
-Extra: Seren isn't very tall, and does not have an athletic build. Her reflexes are below average, she isn't a fast runner, and she tends to get tired easily. She usually wears medium to dark shades of blue, turqoise, green, black, and sometimes purple. Seren does not usually dress very fashionably, preferring simple and comfortable clothes over fancier, more sophisticated ones.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
-What you look for in a partner: Seren isn't sure what she wants in a partner – she thinks she might prefer the cold, mysterious types, but has not met anyone like that before. She doesn't consider romantic relationships to be that important in any case.
-Crush: None.
Personality: Strangers and distant acquaintances might describe Seren as a cold snob. It is true that Seren has the tendency of scorning others and overestimating her abilities, and is a bit prejudiced. However, the reason why she does not approach others is mainly the fact that she is socially awkward and does not know how to approach people, or to keep conversations going. She likes to hide her true feelings from others; although she can get very emotional at times, she constantly tries to appear logical and reserved.
Elective: Art
Big Sister: Eve Forin
Theme Songs:Moon and Moon, Jeux d'eau
Last edited by Suzumebachi on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Suzumebachi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Inu_Kun_, want to be my little sister? [Um, not biologically speaking, that is...]
Can we do that, False Hope?
If not you, Suzumebachi's character seems like an interesting match for mine...
It's up to you, Inu_Kun_
Last edited by Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!