Camp Sunrise ((IC))

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Camp Sunrise ((IC))

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm

"Sure" spoke Yatami, "Is the squirrle cabin your cabin?" Yatami patted the seat next to her her eyes turned bright pink some one to talk to finally! she thought to herself she hopped she didnt drive him away like she did everyone else...
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Bradley climbed quickly up the side of the cabin to the roof. He sat down next to the girl.
"Nah, I'm in bear. My names Bradley, by the way. Who are you?" He asked looking at her.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Fri May 15, 2009 8:58 pm

"Im Yatami, im in Squirrle sadly I havent seen anyone but you..." Yatami looked at the ground she heard annoying yelling...

Yuki was jumping around the squirrle cabin wayyyy too much cola from the deer cabin she was twirling in circles screaming
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 15, 2009 9:03 pm

"Everyone usually goes swimming first thing when they get here. So, this your first year at camp?" Bradley asked, Yatami seemed pretty nice, not like any of the girls at his school.
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Fri May 15, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yeah pretty much i had other camps before but i got kicked out, various reasons... hmmm swimming sounds good right about now Its pretty hot out..." Yatami looked at Bradley seemed like a good guy most of the guys she knew were big ass holes not him so much.

Yuki got tired and went to sleep in her cabin.
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 am

To say that Greg was surprised by the recent turn of events would have been a vast understatement. Not only was he shocked by the fact that Livvy had kissed him, it was an even greater shock that she was the one to initiate it, not himself. Oh he enjoyed the kiss though, the intimacy it brought, the feeling of being even closer to Livvy then he had before. He pulled away and gasped, more in reaction to the surprise then anything. "Wow, just.... wow," he murmured against her ear as he just laid there for a moment, taking in the thoughts and feelings coursing through his body.

"You know what, that was the first time I've ever been kissed," he offered. He had never been close to anyone, when he had been bullied most girls stayed away from him, and when he had taken upon his disguise he pushed away anyone foolish enough to approach him. He cocked his head to the side, in an attempt to get a better view of her, and decided that perhaps he could really enjoy this summer. A mischievous grin crossed his face as he looked into her eyes, "Anything else you want to do?"
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 16, 2009 7:47 am

"Come on then, let's go swimming." Bradley said standing up. "The water is usually nice this time of day."
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 16, 2009 7:56 am

Livvy smiled, as they broke apart. She'd really enjoyed that, being so close to someone who wanted her there. She was slightly shocked that he had never been kissed before, although neither had she.
"Me either." She admitted out loud. With a content sigh, she shut her eyes for a second, opening them to see Greg grinning mischievously.
"I'm not sure," She said, smirking at him playfully. "I pretty much d-did what I really wanted to do." She explained, before placing a hand gently on his arm. "Your turn." She asked, giving him the option as she'd just done her thing.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 am

"Ok let me change" Yatami opened the trap door in the cieling and jumped through it closing it on her way down. She quickly changed and then walked out the front door. She looked up "Arent you going to change?" she was in a black bakini with a purple crestnt moon on it the towl looked excatly the same. her eyes didnt match thought they changed from pink to green.
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 am

Greg wasn't exactly sure what it was that he wanted to do, on the one hand he wouldn't mind kissing Livvy again on the other a more devious thought took place. Oh he knew he had said he wasn't going to tickle her, but she asked him what he wanted to do, and oh did he want to do that. He leaned forward and kissed Livvy back, just to throw her off of his true intention long enough. While she was distracted by the kiss he let go of her with both hand and let them wander toward her feet until they came to rest softly on her ankeles. Greg smile a sweet smile as he backed away a little to give him a chance to tickle better.

Before he start he had a flash of inspiration, with his right arm he embraced her again, making sure that she wouldn't be able to get away."Oh I think I want to do this," His left hand began to tickle her mercilessly. It traveled from her ankle along her leg and eventually across her stomach. Greg wouldn't stop for a few more minutes yet, he didn't know why he had decided upon tickling he just knew that he wanted to do it.
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 16, 2009 9:28 am

Livvy smiled into Greg's lips as he kissed her again, but it turned into a frown as his hands began tickling her ankle. She tried to wriggle away as his hands trailed up her legs to her stomach. As he started tickling her, she giggled, trying to get out of his grasp.
"P--please!!" She shouted, "St---stop!" Laughing, she tried rolling away again, but to no prevail.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 16, 2009 9:40 am

Nah, I'm fine. Come on let's go." He easily crawled down the side of the cabin and landed next to her. He started walking. "So, why'd you come to camp?" He asked her.
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry Livvy," Greg said as he made his best sad puppy dog face. Oh he wasn't really sorry, he had truly wanted to do that, and after having done so felt very giddy. Feelings were weird that way, they were hard to explain and harder still to tell someone how you came about it. Surely she like being tickled, but if she hadn't then he had made a grave mistake. Frowning, he glance over at her a sincere look of regret clowded his features, he had never been so serious in his life about the fact that he was sorry. "I'm really sorry, don't be made," he almost whispered, he was tempted to go in for another kiss but had deduced that it would probably not end well for him.

An idea flashed across his mind, and oh was the idea an ingenious one. Gingerly, he crossed one of his hands along the very space he had just stopped tickling, careful not to tickle her further. Then he realeased her from the embrace and slowly backed away from her, until his head came to rest just above her ankles, where he had started to tickle her. He glanced up at Livvy a sincere look of apology etched across his face. His mouth touched her leg, and he planted a small kiss there, then he scooted a little further up her leg and planted another kiss. "I can kiss it to make it feel better," he offered as he delivered another kiss, "Unless you don't want me to."
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Livvy laughed at his puppy dog face.
"How could I e-ever be mad at you?" She joked, looking into his eyes. When he moved to her leg, she thought that he would start tickling her again, but it was a strange sensation when he began to trail kisses up her bare leg.
Smiling at him, she answered his question.
"No, that's fine." She giggled.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sat May 16, 2009 3:32 pm

"That's a relief," He decided aloud when Livvy told him she couldn't be mad at him, then with permision from her he bent his head back to the task at hand. Slowly he continued to do what he had started earlier. He planted small meaningful kisses up her leg, each one he lingered a little longer as he tried to make each one seem more important. He balked as he came up to her shorts, sure he could just kiss the shorts themselves but the effect wouldn't be nearly quite like the rest.

Inspiration struck him as he pushed the fabric up a her leg a little farther then continued his trail of kisses. When he couldn't go any farther he sat up and his hands went out toward her shorts, as if to take them off. They lingered upon her hips for a second and then Greg looked into Livvy's eyes. "Nah I'm just kidding," he said quickly as he moved up to his final goal. With a quick deft hand he raised her tank top up far enough to reveal her stomach to him, upon which he delivered kiss after kiss in an attempt to make her feel better. Finished he placed himself in his original position right next to Livvy, his arms once again snaking out to embrace her. He planted a quick kiss to her lips then sat back. "Well, I hope you feel better," he finally said while starring deep into her seemingly bottomless eyes.
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Livvy bit her lip as Greg continued to kiss her. She got slightly worried as his hands lingered at the hem of her shorts, but she relaxed again when he said he was kidding, and resumed the kissing. When he had finished, Livvy looked at him.
"Much better." She said quietly, curling into his embrace. She felt so happy.
She stared back into his eyes, never wanting to stop. With a sigh, she placed another quick peck to his lips before laying down in his arms again. "Just don't tickle me again." She warned, in a joking manor, touching his nose with the tip of her finger.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sat May 16, 2009 4:39 pm

"Yes Ma'am!" He replied energetically, oh he probably would tickle her again, perhaps in the near future, but for now he was content to just lie there with Livvy. It almost seemed as if time stood still, and Greg almost wished it did. He fully enjoyed the feel of the embrace. The smell of her hair, the warmth from her body, all of that and more combined together to make an experience that was unrivaled in it's intimacy. He didn't ever want to leave her company, he felt it would be a devastating blow to have to return to his old ways, his almost thug like life.

Greg had an idea of something that they could do together. He reached past Livvy into his bag that lay almost neglected on the floor. From out of the bag he retrieved a deck of cards. He tossed the cards to Livvy and, really not wanting to, disengaged himself from her. "How about we play a game of cards," he mused aloud. He loved cards, but hardly ever played with anyone else, usually he ended up playing solitaire in his room when no one was looking. "I'll let you pick the game."
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Livvy smiled micheviously as Greg threw the cards at her and she caught them. She loved playing cards, and usually always beat her brother, especially when they gambled. True, it was only pennies, but Livvy was a lot richer than her brother in the card-world.
"Sure," she said, unwillingly untangling herself from Greg's arms.
She stretched a little, and ran a hand through her hair. It had gotten knotty as she'd been laying down, so Livvy pulled it up into a messy bun again, securing it with the band.

With a grin, she took Greg's hand, pulling him up. She walked towards the small table and chairs in the corner of the room. Sighing a little, as she thought about her brother; She missed him. Pushing the thought out of her mind, she looked at the near perfect guy in front of her.
"Can you play blackjack?" Livvy enquired, with a hint of deviousness.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sat May 16, 2009 5:23 pm

"I dont know maybe I was board..." They finally got to the pond "Woo Hoo!!" She screamed as she jumped into the muddy brown water. It felt so nice... her eyes turned a comfterbale grey..." Come on in!"
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sat May 16, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yeah I can play," Greg responded as he followed Livvy over to the table. He sat down into one of the chairs a little heavily and eyed the girl across the table. He shrugged his shoulders, he wasn't entirely sure what she was planning, but it had been his decisions to play cards in the first place. Perhaps this will just be an innocent game of cards, but judging by the look on Livvy's face, the same look that he himself had displayed before he had gone to town on her with his tickling. Slight apprehension at this new unknown venue was all he had, but it was Livvy and he would almost certainly trust in her til the ends of the earth. But still, he was far to curious for his own good. Several seconds he spent studying her face, her body language trying to discern what exactly it was she was planning. Unable to succeed at any of that he decided that the only thing he could do was come up with something even more devious in return. With that in mind he smile at Livvy and leaned back in his chair, "What exactly did you have in mind?"
Wirik
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.