Camp Sunrise ((IC))

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Camp Sunrise ((IC))

Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Bradley took off his shirt, and kicked off his shoes. Then he ran and jumped into the water making a huge splash that soaked Yatami. He went over to her and dunked her underwater. Then he went underwater to. The water felt wonderful. When he resurfaced he shook his hair causing water to spray everywhere.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sat May 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Yatami popped back up to the surface. She giggled she never had so much fun before! "Wow..." Yatami said very quietly. Yatami was floating on her back at the surface of the water now drifting in circles...
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sun May 17, 2009 5:14 am

Livvy faked a surprise face, placing one hand over her mouth.
"I was actually just thinking a normal card game." She said. Nothing had been normal since she'd arrived at Camp Sunrise. Meeting Greg had just been a coincidence, but she knew even now that this boy would change the whole of her summer.
She began dealing the cards out, a small smile on her face. She was going to have fun beating him. This would be his punishment for tickling her.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 am

"Oh, well that's no fun," Greg pouted as he sat looking slightly dejected. He had hoped her mind was maybe wondering in a certain direction, Perhaps he could still make it go in the direction, it just depended on if he played his cards right. Livvy dealt out the cards, he had a two face up and upon further inspection a four face down. He pondered for a second, while at the same time studying her face for any kind of hint as to what she had or how she would play. A flash of inspiration came to him. He would play a losing game but make a wager with Livvy, to make the game a little more interesting, she will bite because he will lose so horribly but, then he will come back and win. Oh it was genius but he was rather doubtful as to whether it would really work. After staring at his cards for several seconds he glance up, making sure to maintain eye contact with her. "How about we make this a little more interesting."
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 am

Livvy looked at her cards with a smug smile. Oh yes, she could work with this. Keeping eye contact with Greg, she tilted her head to the side a little, biting her lip.
"And how would you go about doing that?" She grinned at him, not really sure what he was planning. However she knew by Greg's facial expression, he had a pretty good idea.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Sun May 17, 2009 11:48 am

"How about we play for consequences," Greg decided as he smiled at Livvy. He had no desire to win the first hand, he would let her win, just so she could get an idea of what he was truly offering they do. "So, basically the winner gets to make the loser do something. Kinda like truth or dare only it's the dare part, and you have to do it. Like say I win this hand, I could make you kiss me, then we go on, sound good?" The idea was pretty good, it would make both of them unwilling to lose, who knows what the other could come up with for them to do.

Greg glanced down at his cards again, checking to make sure what he had would stand up for at least a little bit. Nodding he placed his cards down and turned a wry smile to Livvy. This girl had changed his life, and he knew that this summer wasn't just going to be a bore like he thought. He could truly be himself, and in being himself finally find out what it might mean to love. There was this feeling that he had, that if he knew exactly what love is that the faint feeling he got just being around her might be it. But he shook that thought away, no sense ruining a perfect relationship with premature declarations.
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby davidab313 on Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm

David nodded. "I see..." He said, trying to figure out how, if at all, those three things could fit together, he always did think too much, and he wished his mind would slow down... "But anyway... what did you think of this first kiss then?" He asked as he held her gently, his smile not fading in the slightest, he really wondered what she'd think, but he hoped it wouldn't be anything bad... especially since it was his first kiss as well.
davidab313
Member for 5 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sun May 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Livvy smiled, checking her cards once more.
"You're on." said said, grinning at him.

{Sorry, writer's block big time -_-'}
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Bradley looked at Yatami floating in the water, she looked peacful. Bradley snuck up near her and splashed her.
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 pm

davidab313 wrote:David nodded. "I see..." He said, trying to figure out how, if at all, those three things could fit together, he always did think too much, and he wished his mind would slow down... "But anyway... what did you think of this first kiss then?" He asked as he held her gently, his smile not fading in the slightest, he really wondered what she'd think, but he hoped it wouldn't be anything bad... especially since it was his first kiss as well.

Storm smiled reassuringly at him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. "It was wonderful." She told him in a slightly quiet voice, not wanting to break any spell. "And what did you think?" she asked, sure that he had some experience to draw from. He seemed so much more worldly than she did, since she was so sheltered, anyone would be.
Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm

"EEE" Yatami fliped over and hit the bottom. She swam back up and started splashing at Bradly. She was giggling the whole time. She stopped and looked around this pond is so nice she thought to herself she looked at the pine trees and sniffed the air it smelt really good here "Wow I've never seen some where more beautiful..."
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm

"Yeah." Bradley said. He thought for a second then said. "Come on, I'll show you the prettiest part of the island." He got out of the pond and slid his shoes on.
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby davidab313 on Sun May 17, 2009 7:31 pm

David smiled a little as he kissed her cheek. "Best kiss of my life." He said, which was true, he had never kissed anyone before... "But first one's are always the best since you don't have anything to compare them to." He said with a slight laugh as he kept his arms around her.
davidab313
Member for 5 years

Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun May 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Storm was a little shocked. "You've never been kissed before either?" She asked, moving so that she was sitting on his lap. Deciding to make this a clean sweep, she kissed him again. "Well, I'm your first." She kissed him. "And second." She kissed him again. "And third. Go me." She teased, smiling down at him.
Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 5 years

Postby davidab313 on Sun May 17, 2009 7:48 pm

He smiled as he slid his arms around her waist. "Yeah, go you, wanna try and get to tenth?" He asked with a slight smirk as he looked up at her. "I may just let you." He said with a laugh as he leaned up and kissed her on the lips. He pulled one hand free and moved it up to craddle her cheek as he kissed her lightly several times.
davidab313
Member for 5 years

Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun May 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Storm smiled and kissed him back. She played with his hair for a second, before kissing him again a few times. "I think I might just be able to get to a few more than ten." She teased, poking his cheek lightly. It was very nice to kiss someone, and to do it so freely.
Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Mon May 18, 2009 4:47 am

Greg knew how the first hand was going to go. For long moments he studied Livvy's face and body language then, having decided that she more then likely had a very good hand, so he would definitely have to take a couple of cards. With a stern look on his face, Greg asked for another card, and was relieved when he got a king, but he wasn't out of the woods yet. He was almost certain that Livvy would have better then sixteen so he would need to take another card, or else face the consequence.

The next card slid across the table to him, and Greg hesitated, he had already asked for it so there was no going back. Almost in slow motion, he picked the card up and upon seeing the K in the upper right corner flipped the card onto the table in disgust. In only a few seconds the rest of his cards joined the second king, he had twenty six, a bust, congratulations, he had lost the first hand. He peeked a look up at Livvy then scowled down at the cards, okay yes he had thought he might lose the first hand, but he never actually meant to, now he would be at the mercy of her, having to do whatever she wanted him to. "Well you win, so what will it be?"
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 am

"Sure" Yatami swam to the surface and dryed herself off with the towl then she held it on her arm. "So... do you have any hobbies?"
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Mon May 18, 2009 11:08 am

Livvy giggled as she one the first hand. He now must do anything she wanted him to.
She lifted her cards up, showing him the 20 that she'd had.
"Well, now, "She said, biting her lip. "Let's go easy on you." She said laughing. "Can I have a kiss please?" She finally answered, taking his example.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Mon May 18, 2009 2:01 pm

"I play lacrosse. How bout you?" Bradley asked as he lead Yatami through the woods.
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.