Camp Sunrise ((IC))

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Camp Sunrise ((IC))

Postby Wirik on Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm

"That's going easy on me?" Greg's jaw dropped in mock disbelief. He was quick to stand up and cross the short distance til he stood over Livvy. He paused for a second adding to the air dramatic tension, then he struck a look as if he had been slapped in the face. "What you ask of me woman, it is impossible!" He threw his hands up in such a way as if he was giving up and turned away. After sufficient pause he whirled around, and allowed his lips to meet hers. Separating from Livvy, Greg walked back to his side of the table and looked dejected down at the cards.

"I've got a better idea, how about we just forget the cards and just make each other do stuff!" He suggested pushing the cards to the side as he stared into Livvy's eyes. "We just have to agree, no doing anything the other person wouldn't want to do. Like I don't know, no telling me to walk around camp naked or that such a thing." He flashed a mischievous grin at her, his mind had quite a few things he could challenge her to do, and not all of them pertained to kissing. "So are you up to it, or do we just keep at cards, which would have the same effect, just a lot slower."
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Livvy looked shocked as he threw his hands in the air, but smiled as his lips brushed hers.
She smiled as he explained his next idea, however she didn't have very many ideas. With a quick moments thought, and looked into his eyes, before slowly nodding.
"Okay. I would have whipped you in cards anyway." She laughed.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby davidab313 on Mon May 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Sweet Angel Jocelyn wrote:Storm smiled and kissed him back. She played with his hair for a second, before kissing him again a few times. "I think I might just be able to get to a few more than ten." She teased, poking his cheek lightly. It was very nice to kiss someone, and to do it so freely.

David smiled up at her. "That's perfectly fine with me, I won't stop you." He said as his smile turned to a smirk as he slid his hand to her cheek, gently caressing it as his lips met her's happily, his other hand resting on her hip as he held her close, not sure if he should press onward, but slowly deepened the kiss, his tongue gently pressing against her lips, not forcing entry, but asking.
davidab313
Member for 5 years

Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Storm kissed him back, holding him around the neck, keeping close. She opened her lips for him, her tongue touching his softly, a bit nervously. She had really never kissed like this, but she was really enjoying it.
Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 5 years

Postby davidab313 on Tue May 19, 2009 12:28 am

David smiled slightly, sensing her nervousness, and pulled back slowly, a smile playing at his lips more than before. "Sorry about that, I kinda decided to see what kissing like that was like, pretty enjoyable, at least for me..." He said as his smile faded slightly. "But you seemed kinda nervous, so that's the only reason I stopped." He said as he kept his one hand on her cheek, the other on her hip.
davidab313
Member for 5 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Tue May 19, 2009 5:46 am

((bookworm plz write longer posts ^^))

"Uhhh not really actually, I play Vollyball though! they both have nets i guess..." Yatami smile she walked through the bright green wood this was also beautful. Wow everywhere this place is beautiful she thought to herself its so amazing... Her eyes turned a bright green they matched the wood almost perfectly. She couldnt belive it they change from the most weird color almost polar opasite to the wood to almost matching...
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 19, 2009 8:10 am

Storm looked at him as he pulled back. She let a slow smile spread over her lips when he said that it was enjoyable, which she took as him liking it, but that faded and she slowly shook her head when he said that she seemed nervous. "No." She said, looking at him with wide hazel eyes. "Well.. Yes, but that is only because I've never done that before, but I liked it." She told him, nodding to clarify with what she had said. "But, now that I know that you liked it.. I won't be nervous anymore." She told him, smiling. She leaned forward boldly and gave him a slow kiss, bringing one hand around to touch the side of his neck as she did so.

When she had been with that other guy, it had been quick, hard, and frankly, tasted like an ashtray. But, not David. He actually seemed like he cared about more than just getting her money, and he was so sweet. Even the short time that she had known him, he made her feel comfortable, like she could trust him.
Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 5 years

Postby bookworm81 on Tue May 19, 2009 2:12 pm

((OOC: Sorry I had a huge english essay))

Bradley let out a laugh.
"Yeah, I guess they both have that in common. So, what else do you like to do?" He asked her while looking around, his hide out was only a little further. "Come on, were almost there." He said pointing towards the left.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...
bookworm81
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 pm

"Awesome, well how about I give you a freebie." Greg said as he looked into Livvy's eyes. Oh he had some very mischievous things in mind, so he figured he would give her a chance to get him to do something before he did what he would do. She had no idea what he would have her do, but that was all the fun of it. Greg almost swallowed in anticipation, maybe she would come up with some killer thing for him to do, and then he wouldn't be able to top it. But, he decided, that wasn't really the point of this little game, what was the point was to just have a fun time, while spending the whole thing with his new found, very special friend. He flashed a smile to Livvy and threw on a serious face, trying to intimidate her. "Give me your worse."
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Wed May 20, 2009 5:27 am

Yatami took a left, "Uhh I'm a really good artist..."

((sorry for short post >.<))
Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 5 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 am

Livvy smiled.
"Well, I'd love to see that running around the camp, but I don't think the other campers would like it." She laughed, trying to stall a little. She didn't associate with people much, and she had no idea what to make him do.
"Don't you think it should be your turn? Seeing as I just made you kiss me..." She pointed out.
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Postby Wirik on Wed May 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Greg shook his head, but he could tell there was no going against Livvy. He would start small, do something not spectacularly unexpected, get her comfortable. After a few seconds of silence he raised his finger to his mouth in quiet thought. Seconds became minutes as he pretended to brood on what was to come, then he turned to Livvy, a smile carefully displayed. His eyes traced her body from her head down to her feet. "I think I will go easy on you," he decided aloud as his pointed at her shoes, "I want you to take off your shoes. That's it, now it's your turn." He turned his gaze back up to Livvy's face, and allowed his eyes to connect to hers. "Oh and we don't have to stay over here if we aren't playing cards, why don't we go back and sit on the bed?"
Wirik
Member for 6 years

Postby parisx2xrome on Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 am

"Sure." Livvy said, before walking over to the bed. Sitting down, she slid off her pumps, revealing her forest green painted toenails. She looked at them and laughed, before looking back at Greg.
"Hmm, so now what for you?" Livvy tapped her finger to her chin, before smiling deviously at him. "I really do want to see that running around the camp, but I may save that for later." She laughed.
"I know! I'd like you to tell me one true thing about yourself that I don't know."
parisx2xrome
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.