Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Character Bios

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Character Bios

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:55 pm

Did you even read this: read-first-t2849.html ?

I would guess not, because if you did you would know that you cannot have any kekkei genkai, let alone a beefed up version of the already god mod kekkei genkai that is Sharingan without approval from SSJHunterKiller.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akemi_Idane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 pm

okay didn't read that XD
I'll read and re-do accordingly
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akemi_Idane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I'd also recomend that you don't have any connection to characters from the manga. Original characters are far superior to manga knock offs. And stay away from god mod moves, no one likes them.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:29 am

So do you think I should redo mine? I never got a pm from SSJHunter, so I never knew. I was told he would tell me if it wasn't ok, and I posted more than a week ago...
I had just made her for a roleplay where it was requested I be from the Inuzaka clan, and I just wanted to use her again.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:07 pm

SSJ just isn't on like hardly ever. I doubt that there is a problem with your temp. Inuzuka's aren't god mods, so unless you added something big, it probably isn't a problem.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akemi_Idane on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Don't worry, I keep the god-mod moves to funny little stories I write XD

Hhmm...you have a point.

Akemi_Idane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death_By_Sleep on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Now although this is a Canon character, I have customized him a bit as pertained to a fanfiction which I greatly enjoyed. I hope it's alright...

General Information:
Name: Zabuza Momochi
Village: Hidden Mist Village
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 159
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Spiked
Eye color: Dark Brown

Appearance: (Because I'm too lazy to type it all)
Notice how I've shown him, it differs from the Anime/Manga for a reason

Skills:
Weapon(s): Executioner (Zanbato)
Abilities: He knows several Water Jutsu as well as the body flicker technique and the Silent Assassination technique. *He also has a type of Demon within himself (not a jinchuuriki) which, when enabled, allows him extreme immunity to pain as well as a enhanced speed. (note: immunity to pain, not damage. It's like taking a hellsworth of pain-killers)

Other:
Personality: Before his death, Zabuza was very cocky, with what he thought was good reason, but ever since his death he has changed. He has become a new person, no longer cocky but very observant and calm. He also now searches for a reason for his inexplicable love for bloodshed, and he must forever walk with the guilt of letting Haku die.
History: (This is a section of an RP)
The scene changes and we see a different world, one tainted by darkness and evil. It is very dark there; the only light source is the mysterious white fire, which engulfs most of the ground and walls. The air there is a stench of rotting flesh and death. We then see people about the dark realm, some set ablaze by the white fire, others being tormented by shapeless figures. Some are being eaten alive by thousands of maggots, others just sit and sweat. But there are a selected few who fight against the dark forces. They fight the shapeless figures and strive to hold on to what little life they have left. Though it can hardly be called “life” for this place of eternal torment is the Land of the Dead. These fighters fight in hopes of finding a way to return to the Land of the Living, and escape this cruel fate. The ones that have been waiting in this dark world for many a time, tell the fighters that their cause is lost; they say there is no way to return once they arrive here. Many of the fighters gave up hope at these words, but one of them heard this and only became more determined. His name is Zabuza Momochi. He has been in this dark realm for a number of years, and has since met a man who knew of a way out. This man was very wise, and though he seemed to trust Zabuza, he refused to tell him his name. He simply told Zabuza that they could both escape, though it wouldn’t be easy. And so, Zabuza and the Wise man both fight their way through the dark world, and they were soon upon a large citadel, decorated with gargoyles. The man calmly walked up to the door, and gave it a single knock. It opened with a loud creaking noise, and both Zabuza and the man entered.

Once inside, Zabuza saw that the citadel was much larger than it had first seemed, with many hallways and corridors. Yet, the man navigated his way through the maze of rooms with ease. The man led Zabuza to a room in the upper level of the castle, and inside was a massive throne, with a figure seated upon it. This figure glowed with an aura, but not an aura of light, and aura that seemed to absorb light. When this figure raised his head to observe his guests, chills went through the bodies of the men. The wise man approached the figure, and bowed before him. Zabuza did the same, and the man began to speak.

Nameless man: “Greetings, mighty Shinigami, god of this realm.”

Zabuza was surprised by his words, and shuddered. Then the figure, called Shinigami, answered him. His voice was eerie and brought fear into the men.

Shinigami: “I am he, the god death.”

Nameless man: “I come before thee, humbled, to ask an act of goodwill. If your greatness can find it somewhere within thyself to grant us exit of this place, we shall forever be in your debt.”

Shinigami: “Your request is bold. I ask you to give me a reason as to let you return to the land of the living, what benefit shall come to me? I hold you and this man as high price, for you had great impact on the world above.”

Nameless man: “I fear the worst for the land of the living, and we must return to come to their aid. I offer thee one hundred souls for the return of mine, and seventy souls for that of Momochi. Does that please your greatness?”

Shinigami: “One hundred souls for the both of you each year you are to stay in the Land of the Living. That is how it shall be.”

Nameless man: “Thank you, your greatness.”

Zabuza wanted to speak, but the words would not come to him. He did not believe he could murder One hundred people every year, but he decided it was worth a try.

Shinigami: “I am letting you leave here for one reason and one reason only, to come to the other world’s aid. I have a concordat with the gods of that world, and now it shall be paid in full. I will never do this again, so keep your quota every year, or you shall never again live. Do not regard me as a pleasant being; I am still the god of death.”

Nameless man: “Of course, your greatness. Now then, how are we to leave?”

Without speaking, Shinigami unsheathed a scythe, and held it high into the air. He suddenly vanished, but soon returned, the scythe covered in blood.

Shinigami: “I have prepared you two bodies, and altered them to be like your own. You shall occupy them. Since I have taken their souls, you now only have 99 souls left to bring me. I hope you can aid the Land of Living, and settle my debt. Now, when you are ready…”

The death god swung his scythe, and it seemed as if the very seams holding the world together were ripped, and before them was a passageway to the other world. Making no haste, they rushed into the portal, escaping the evil land. Before the wise man had fully gone into the passageway, he turned to Shinigami once more.

Nameless man: “I bid thee farewell…”

And with that, he left the Land of the Dead.

---------------------------------------

The air became sweet, and the heat died down. Zabuza blinked open his eyes, and found he was lying in a field of cherry blossoms. Beside him, the ground was indented where the wise man had lain, but he was no longer there. He struggled to his feet, and picked up the zanbato lying next to him.

Zabuza: “Amazing.” The words came off his tongue slowly. “I live again.”

He found himself somewhere in the Hidden Leaf village, and slowly remembered what the wise man had told him. He was told the story of Chaos, and how the world was in danger yet again. He knew what he had to do, he had to help. He decided to turn himself in and assist the village. If the world was going to end, he was going to go down fighting. And already, he planned who he was going to add to his list of 99 souls.

He approached the building of the Kage, and explained his intentions to the guards. They tell him that the Kage is at the gate, but forbid him to see him. They tell Zabuza to wait until he is needed, one of the ANBU guards rushes off to tell the others that a new Shinobi soldier is ready to take action. Zabuza is seated in the waiting area of the building. While there, he begins to think, something he was never accustomed to doing in his previous life. He thought about Haku and Kakashi’s Genin squad. He thought about the world ending and him returning to Shinigami’s realm. He thought about what was going to happen next. He thought about the wise man. His head began to ache from all the thinking.

He laid his sword down and spoke to the ANBU guard nearest him.

Zabuza: “Tell me, who is the Kage of this village?”

Guard: “You really don’t know? Sheesh. It’s Lord Uchiha, Sasuke.”

He was surprised at the guard’s words at first, but then satisfied. He knew that they were in good hands with Sasuke in the lead.

He soon grew impatient and decided to retreat to a more tranquil place within the Village...

::After this, Zabuza joins the Leaf Village, hence the ANBU uniform::

Death_By_Sleep
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 pm

I don't think he will work (Not saying it won't be accepted but it's not likely) besides spoilers ahead if you aren't caught up in shippuden Zabuza's sword was taken by one of sasukes teamates so depending if the rp you are in you couldn't use it or zabuza .

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death_By_Sleep on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Yes I am caught up, but hell its worth the try...

Maybe it's a sword replica? Who knows. If anything, I'll just post a custom character.

Death_By_Sleep
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Ok ok just saying.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Gabriel_Whist wrote:SSJ just isn't on like hardly ever. I doubt that there is a problem with your temp. Inuzuka's aren't god mods, so unless you added something big, it probably isn't a problem.

I can promise you, Hato is no god-mod. I would rate her as like a three on a scale of one to ten, ten being the god mod. She may not even be that high. I made her weak on purpose. I seem to favor those characters more.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Yeah, weaklings are fun. Currently Miyamotos probably a five at best, if even that. When he gets to his utmost potential he would be ten. Except that he would not have the god mod aspect. He'd have extreme power, but no god modding, so probably a 9 actually.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Do you think it would be ok if I just kind of jumped in without him oking my profile? Or would that not be good since I am related to one of the characters?

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Idk. The main RP is kinda dead though, so I don't think anyone will care.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm

So what is everyone doing right now if the main roleplay is dead...?

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akemi_Idane on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 pm

Wait the rp is dead?
*smackage to self*
I edited Akemi for nothing...*tear*

(she's such a godmod XD)

Akemi_Idane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hise on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:08 pm

Name: Hise Amaku
Village: The Village Hidden in the Sand
Height: 5"9
Weight: 143 lbs
Hair Color: Light-Gray
Hair Style: Spiky and smooth around. 1 bang. Lots of shades and trims.
Eye Color: Red
Clothing: Top; A black leather turtle-neck with many zippers and wraps. Bottom; Black+White pants with a zipper that goes all the way down on the right side. Also a tool compartment on the left leg. He wears a coffin on his back that looks suitable for a child.
Weapons and Abilities: Follows the tradition of sand wielding like that of the famous Kazekage, Gaara. Uses his own adaptations of sand with sand blades, sand shields and sand needles. He also mixes the sand in his coffin with deadly poison.
Tattoos: Received a tattoo from Gaara that proves he is his pupil. Its in the same place as Gaarra's and reads "Blood".
Personality: Quiet, self-centered, urges for friends and even more for enemies. Smart enough to often be chosen to lead in S ranked missions.
History: Not much to say, he is the prodigy of Gaara, has always been expected to be great and never had a chance to be himself. An orphan with the will of a hero, but too afraid to show it.

Hise
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnrulyFledgling on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Name: Katana Suzuki

Eye Color: Green (almost luminescent, unnatural green)

Hair Color: Short, Medium Purple and spiked downward with naturally black tips.

Height: 4' 7"

General Description: Always wears an old brown pilot helmet, the goggles pulled up on top of it and the fastening straps hanging down loosely in front of her face.

NEVER EVER EVER removes the frayed black neckerchief frown around her neck (you'll find out why later)

A baggy and loose fitting black T-shirt with a white star on it, underneath a torn and dirty khaki jacket.

Wrinkled, faded blue jean Capri’s and of course the custom open toed, blue ninja shoes, although hers look rather second or third hand.

A weapons pouch around her left leg (because she rarely uses anything in there in battle and if she does she's already got her 'signature' weapon in her right hand)

Finally, and most importantly a sheathed Katana slung across her back, by far it looked the most well kept of all the girl's possessions.

Here's a picture - http://www.tektek.org/avatar/15531238 (that's just the runaway version, there'll be a ninja version later)

Distinctive Features: Her skin is abnormally pale, not white, just a bit lighter than normal peoples skin and it never tans. She also has two purple dots, each just a few centimeters in diameter, below the eye, just under the two corners of the eye farthest from the nose (one to the extreme right, the other to the extreme left).

Areas of Expertise: She is quite adept at fencing and, as all ninja, skillful will shuriken and kunai. She specializes in Nin and Gen jutsu, but she knows some basic Tai as well.

Her Story: (this is the good part so listen close, it explains all the weird stuff in her profile)

Almost twelve years ago in the Leaf Village: Orochimaru had once again been trying to devise a plan to destroy his home village. In order to infiltrate the village he captured and killed one of the Jounin, taking on his image and going in as him.

The man had recently gotten engaged to a beautiful women and during the course of gathering Intel to use in his nefarious plot Orochimaru kept up his facade, naturally fulfilling the duties of a soon to be husband. *cough cough* sex *cough*

The snake nin was angry when the girl got pregnant and was quick to end his trip, revealing himself to her and enjoying her horror at what had become of her real fiancé and disgust at whose child she was now carrying. After having his laugh at her dismay he was egger to leave before he was discovered and so he bit her, giving her the curse mark, believing that she was weak and, it would kill her in the most agonizing way possible.

But the woman did live, if one could call that living.

After having the child she became even more distressed and disgusted with it, even as an infant it greatly bared it's father's likeness, it even had his evil seal, just as she had received. The child's mother named her Katana, fully under the assumption that if left to live the child would eventually become nothing more than a destructive weapon to its sire, another enemy to the leaf and perhaps all Orochimaru needed to finally bring about the end of Konoah.

With this horrible future in mind she decided to end both her accursed life as well as that of the monster she'd given birth to. She tossed the infant into the river and immediately drew her katana, slicing herself open from one side of her midsection to the other. Luckily a Jounin had been nearby and witnessed this and after shaking themselves out of shock, managed jumped in and save the baby; it was, however, too late for the woman, she would die soon, before he could get back with help.

When the Jounin asked her why she had done such a horrible deed she told him the sickening truth of the child's parentage and seconds before she died proclaimed that if he knew what was good for the village he'd drown the monster before it was too late.

The Jounin informed the 3rd Hokage of this (she's a couple years younger than Naruto) and he was most certainly concerned about the child, especially if Orochimaru got his hands on the poor girl. He thought it would be best to enroll her as a ninja when she got older and teach her discipline and control rather than try to keep her away from it and its temptations. He knew that once she reached an age where she understood the concept of power, that she would crave it, just as her father had; and would do anything, even go to Orochimaru to get it

The Hokage knew that at all costs he must prevent that from ever happening and that it was in everyone's best interest if she was kept a close watch on and taught the ninja ways with the other children, so in this way, he could nip the corruption and evil that had taken over Orochimaru, in the bud, before it got out of hand.

After a few years the Jounin who had saved her in infantry died on a mission and the Hokage was the only one left that knew the girls true identity. Although, everyone was still quite aware of her mother’s actions and were quick to jeer at the poor girl about it.

"She's a freak; her own mother didn't even want her."

"You know she's so ugly and stupid, her mom tried to kill her when she was just a baby."

"I heard her mom was so disappointed that she didn't die that she just killed herself so she didn't have to lived with her anymore."

"Don't go near her, you might get it!" "Get what?" "Well I dunno, but you don't want your parents throwing you away do you?!"

"I bet her dad was so horrified when she was born he just ran away and her mom got depressed by the sight of her and killed herself."

These are just a few of the cruel words she heard the children at the Academy whisper behind her back; the open hatred, and never ending scorn slowly eating away at her.

After about a year at the Academy she could stand it no more and ran away and has, for the past few years, been living in the forests that surround the village, stealing whatever she needed.

But recently she was discovered and forced back to the village where it was decided that she must undergo one-on-one training with an especially gifted Jounin if she was to ever catch up with her age mates. The Hokage picked an extremely talented teacher for the job, one that he hoped would not only teach her how to be a ninja, but also instill in her some moral fiber and many of the other qualities he himself had failed to teach Orochimaru.

Stuff I forgot:
1. She was born with the curse mark in stage 2 already (she hides it under her neckerchief)
2.Due to her father experimenting on himself much, trying to make himself immortal and find new jutsu he unknowingly altered his DNA, creating a new bloodline which he passed on to Katana (you'll find out about it as soon as I get it approved XP)
Image Image Image Image

UnrulyFledgling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 pm

I suggest you all stop spamming here....and stop going on about what you guys think is right for the subforum, the main story line has died anyway, so just leave SSJ to do this stuff

(yes i realise hes never on)

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Opalaisha on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Name: Opalaisha Hyuuga

Eye Color: Just like the rest of the hyuugas

Hair Color: electric blue
Hairstyle: all one length, down to her tailbone.

Height: 5"4

General Appearance: She wears a black sportsbra on top of a a long-sleeved fishnet shirt, that are tucked into a pair of black fingerless gloves. She wears a pair of spandex knee-huggers, under a spandex black skirt. On her feet are a pair of black sandals - on her stomache is her Konoha band.

Special jutsu:

Byakugan: By focusing chakra into the retina of her eye, she can moisturize her eyes to be able to see passed far distances - also, she can see through the tense organs of most of her opponents to see their inner chakra points. This technique is ancient over the many years of the hyuuga clan.

Juuken: *also called Gentle Fist* Using her Byakugan, she can focus chakra into her hands to pierce through the skin of opponent to hit their chakra points to, either, increase or stop all together, their chakra flow.

Suiton Alamo RinjYonshou: Her two elements being water and wind, she can send out her chakra to cool down any liquid substance to be able to use it to pierce her skin - giving out the impression that she could create ice from her skin.

Fortunes Ark: By reciting this prayer: 'O lights of Heaven and Earth, bring my enemies to their destined annihilation' she then screams Fortune's Ark, and it causes the elemental power of water and wind to uprise from her chakra points to make due with her opponent.

Opalaisha
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!