Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

What if Aizen didn't die? What if Gin lived? What if Aizen had a daughter and a son? +Open and Accepting+

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Characters in the roleplay +the people taken~

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
So, this is the place for all the character skeletons! +_+ *smiles creepily* No need to worry, I will try my best to get all of them, but You'll kinda have to help me too~
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

So here are some people from the Anime (that are taken):

Yachiru- taken by Tabris
Aizen- taken by Talisman
Ulquiorra- Taken by Tabris
Grimmjow- taken by TiMMMaY!!!
Kenpachi- taken by TiMMMaY!!!

OC Arrancars/Espada + Aizen's Kids:
#1- Taken by xXChocobeanXx
#2- Taken by TheRaven&ThePawn
#3- Taken by zane sapphire
#4- Taken(it's Ulquiorra) by aka Tabris
#5- Open
#6- Taken(it's Grimmjow) aka TiMMMaY!!!
#7- Taken by TheRaven&ThePawn
#8- Open
#9- Taken by TiMMMaY!!!
#10- Open

Aizen's Children- Taken by Tabris and xXChocobeanXx
Aizen's Secret Child- Taken by zane sapphire

OC Shinigami-
(Will add later)
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

I'll take number five
Buti really wanted to bring ichigo back.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It
Atheol Cowin
Member for 3 years

I play ichigo pretty well. I just need your aprovel..
Atheol Cowin
Member for 3 years

I think that ichigo should stay gone. I like him and all but then this game will become manga. I feel that if he comes back then Its like "He is ower only hope" and thats no fun.
Exilewing
Member for 5 years

Ath, i agree with Exile. ichigo needs to stay gone.

Exile, personally, I think they are dragging on the series. i want eng. sub., so i'm up in the 300s. but it seemed like it would've been a good ending when he's all, "i don't know when my spirtual pressure will be gone, but let's makes the best of it."
but no, they have to go on.
i understand movies.

1 more thing, Ath, to reserve something, plz the other OOC
xXChocobeanXx
Member for 4 years

Can I make my own shinigami?
Atheol Cowin
Member for 3 years

Atheol* I don't see why not. We need some since most of them has stopped posting

Choco* Good point.
Exilewing
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.