Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

CHERUB! (Canon and OCs)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

CHERUB! (Canon and OCs)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby intoxicatedsmiLes on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 am

Ever heard about this series by Robert Muchamore?

The first book I read was Mad Dogs and I was hooked ever since.

Visit this website if you're still interested in my idea but don't know what the hell I'm talking about:
http://www.cherubcampus.com/

Wikipedia wrote:CHERUB is a series of young adult spy novels, written by the English author Robert Muchamore. They are sometimes compared to the Alex Rider books by Anthony Horowitz, the Jimmy Coates books by Joe Craig or the Six of Hearts series by Jack Heath. After years of speculation, Muchamore hinted in the Henderson's Boys novel Eagle Day that CHERUB stood for Charles Henderson Espionage Research Unit B.

The books centers around a division of the British Security Service named CHERUB who employ orphans as intelligence officers. Initially, the series follows James Adams as he enters CHERUB and performs various missions. However, the focus later turns to his sister Lauren and several other characters who get vital roles in the novels.

This is year 2009. Several Agents mentioned in the series are still around: James Adams, Lauren Adams, Kerry Chang, Bruce Norris, Dana Smith, Dante Welsh, Andy Legan, Bethany Parker, Jake Parker, Greg Rathbone, Connor Reilly, Callum Reilly (identical twins), Kevin Sumner, Megan Sumner.

These are canons. It's possible to god-mod them if nobody wants to play them. [:

As for original characters, let your creativity run wild. I need just four girls and four boys and if that's filled up, spots are open for taking.

Timeline for a CHERUB agent:
It depends on when you were recruited.
1. Basic Training starts at ten years old. [Blue Shirt]
-It's a hundred day tough regime that ALL Cherub agents have to go through unless you are recruited at an age that is above that.
2. After that initial 100 day training, you are "promoted" to a status where you can undertake missions. [Grey Shirt]
3. After an outstanding performance in a particular mission, an agent gets a Navy Shirt.
4. After outstanding performance in a number of missions, an agent gets a Black Shirt.
5. Most CHERUB agents retire at age 17 or 18, the government pays for the agent's education and he/she study and get a job.

So that's that.
T-shirt wrote:Orange
This shirt is for guests on campus. Cherubs are only allowed to talk to someone in an orange shirt if the Chairman gives them permission
Red
Red shirts are worn by Cherubs who are not qualified to enter training. This is usually because they are under 10 years of age. Cherub accepts children from age 6 upwards. Sometimes a younger child is admitted if they have an older brother or sister.
Blue
This is the trainee shirt, shown here with trainee number. No kid wants to be in a blue shirt. Basic training is the toughest 100 days of a Cherub's life.
Gray
This is what you earn if you make it through training and qualify as an agent.
Navy
The navy t-shirt is awarded for outstanding performance on a single mission.
Black
The black shirt is awarded for outstanding performance over a number of missions. They are given entirely at the discretion of the Chairman. 50% of Cherubs can expect to receive one before they retire.
White
Most Cherub's retire at 17 or 18 years of age. They get given a white shirt when they come back to visit friends or attend a reunion. Note: Many CHERUB staff also wear the white shirt.

Campus wrote:The name usually given to the collection of buildings that forms CHERUB headquarters. (This is where agents stay)

Located in the English countryside, CHERUB Campus is marked on all British maps as an army firing range. Surrounding roads are routed so that there is only one road in and out. The perimeter fences cannot be seen from nearby roads. Helicopters are banned from the area and aeroplanes must stay above ten thousand metres. Anyone breaching the CHERUB perimeter faces life imprisonment under the State Secrets Act.

So please tell me you're interested!
My roleplays! Ehh. I created them myself. So I'm proud of them.

best-friends-harry-potter-roleplay-spots-available-t25469.html (Harry Potter - Inactive)
cherub-canon-and-ocs-t31917.html (CHERUB)

Everyone's joining. Why not you? And I know you really really want to join. Spots running out fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

intoxicatedsmiLes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: CHERUB! (Canon and OCs)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImCaughtDancing on Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Hey, Um sorry about this but I'm new to this site ¬¬
Feel free to delete this if I've commented back in the wrong place.
But I am intrested to roleplay CHERUB. And I was wondering if I could? Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImCaughtDancing
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!