Chronos

Chronos

The judgement day has finally come. Angels descending to earth to end all life. But are they really what they seem?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Chronos”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Chronos

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Chronos

Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 am

this is the grand day!
Thorait
Member for 4 years

Postby Black on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:17 am

Thorait wrote:this is the grand day!

It is? Why? ._. I wanna know why! D:
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

your back that's why!
Thorait
Member for 4 years

Postby Thorait on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 am

and it's dead....
Thorait
Member for 4 years

Postby Statement on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

Yep, Its dead. They all die.

Medics, justice, effort, hope. Don't matter...they all die. To hell with RPGateway.

FUCK THIS SHIT. HOW MANY RPS DIE HERE IS FUCKING RETARDED.

You all have a nice day.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby Black on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:46 am

D: I'm sorry Thorait and Statez, I just thought that maybe you guys wouldn't want to continue it since most of the other people dropped out... But if you still wanted to continue then of course we can! I can perhaps make some other characters if you guys want me to? I posted here now though. ^^
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 am

I Feel bad now...when this rp was going on I wasgoing throughsome real life problems and I wasn't on thesite much. Sorry guys, but I'm here now lol :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lovely ♠
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 am

It's okay Spade. ^^ Seriously it's fine. We all go through those problems.
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Statement on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

Tabris wrote:D: I'm sorry Thorait and Statez, I just thought that maybe you guys wouldn't want to continue it since most of the other people dropped out... But if you still wanted to continue then of course we can! I can perhaps make some other characters if you guys want me to? I posted here now though. ^^

Nah. I give up on RPG gate way. I'm just using some links to my other characters. Maybe I'll save them all to seperate note pad files. Oh, I drew Darling by the way. And she looks much better than before, Tabris.

Oh. Wait. You posted. Well. Ok. I'll stay in this one...just to see if this lives to meets its conclusion. Be pretty mean to let you're post go to waste.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby Statement on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

Lovely ♠ wrote:I Feel bad now...when this rp was going on I wasgoing throughsome real life problems and I wasn't on thesite much. Sorry guys, but I'm here now lol :)

It is not you're fault. Its not even this Role Play. Its just the RP deaths in general. I have like a 1/17 chance of my Role Plays living. I've got collection of character never used, so naturally. I'm a bit frustrated. This Role Play actually at least got to a nice interesting scene before it died which is far better than some. Well, Its not dead anymore.

I'll post. But I got some other things to juggle first.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby Thorait on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I like my character but maybe Cronos had descended in dead too far but it's worth a try
Thorait
Member for 4 years

Postby Thorait on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

It's going down again please post Statement
Thorait
Member for 4 years

Postby Statement on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

I'll post .I just got to get a few things done. I'm sorry but I'm in the mist of a bunch of projects but as soon as I have an hour free I'll do it.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.