Chronos

Chronos

The judgement day has finally come. Angels descending to earth to end all life. But are they really what they seem?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Chronos”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Chronos

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Chronos

Postby oOjonathOo on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 pm

So we will probably start tomorrow or are we going to start today?
oOjonathOo
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Probably it will be tomorrow. I would like to wait for Aj's and Lumana's apps. I just hope Aj find the time :( Besides, I still have to think what exactly to do to start off the post.

You know guys it was 20 posts this morning. It's now 80.
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 pm

@Tabbs: If you need drama in this roleplay at a certain point, tell me in the OOC, ill come up with something, i was almost kicked out of a roleplay for adding too much drama, lol. Oh so now you like Katie, whatever, shes still the most hated gang member, ill make sure of it in my next post, MORE DRAMA!
@Timeless roleplayers in here: We have one person from each gang in here. Rei, Cyrus, Nikolas, Katie, and Taser.
Maci-Care
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Poor Taser being on his lonesome. Most hated member, apparently even his own members hate him. :P It's okay Taser I love you. I'd hug you but I have a feeling you'd shock me...
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Ok i think i know the onl way to become more evil then Taseer, but it will be really really mean, ill give spoiler. Cyrus
Maci-Care
Member for 3 years

Postby Statement on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Any chance I can reserve that last member for the Chronos spot. I'll most likely produce a profile by tonight or tomorrow.

Heh, Chrozo. Lack of sleep and all that drawing obviously having an effect on me.
Last edited by Statement on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Aw noes poor Cyrus lol can't wait. Maybe I should post then...hm...
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

@Tabris: Hey, lot's of posts are good. Even if we are completely off-topic in nearly all of them XD
@Katie: Drama is good. Cryus is good. Creating drama with Cryus sounds bad... I have an idea, but since I'm not certain I won't say anything. But I still think Taser is most hated. I mean, let's think about it... His own members hate him, the rest of the gangs hate him, and he always goes down fighting. XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me
poeticjustice8012
Member for 3 years

Postby Spectrum on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 pm

(you should you should x3) I also have to update vampnight (Alyssa) who just returned.

Don't do anything bad to Cyrus! Rei will cause mass homicides. Or go crazy-mad or something. Something bad would definitely happen, I mean. Cyrus is his favorite person in the entire city. Splice is next to him. Everyone else he hates or is just indifferent to (like Nik and Alyssa). ...But it would be fun to see something new happen, xD
Spectrum
Member for 3 years

Postby Orhanuva on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

STOP SAYING HIS NAME OR HE WILL FOLLOW ME HERE!!

Ahem.

So I think Taser was true to the CS.
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...
Orhanuva
Member for 3 years

Postby Cazuki on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm alive... heh heh, anywho i put up my profile
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!
Cazuki
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I swear you stalk me Statement, btw your pms are awsome, just so long...I promise i'll finish them eventually. I hope I will tomorrow! I'm glad you're joining though.

Everyone has to love Cyrus. He's so cute <3

Reserved for you Statement (damn I need a nickname for you) Lol nice new icon.

Maybe I should reserve the last member for Caz...he seemed to want to join.
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm

@Orhanuva: Don't want you going crazy now, do we? XD So then... We need to give him a nickname. XD
@Spec: Homicidal Rei would actually be funny. I mean, in a weird way. Depending on who he wanted to kill.
poeticjustice8012
Member for 3 years

Postby JuneBerry on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Yeah, Cazuki is a part of the roleplay I made. He's the other Pirate Captain.

I know it's freaking how we're all coming together o.o
This must be like some kind of prophecy!
"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It's what you think about."
JuneBerry
Member for 3 years

Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 pm

CAZUKI TOO :O no way.

Wow everyone here is interconnected and on top of that I think this is a full RP now. That is rare. AHHH this is going to be so much fun.
Sorry Caz, post on Crosswinds is delayed until I finish this.
Lumana
Member for 3 years

Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

I was joking on attacking Cyrus, but if thats what the people want, it shall be done!
Maci-Care
Member for 3 years

Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Speak of the devil. Approved your character Caz. Wow, I have no more spots left. Lol! That's awsome. Thanks guys.

Omg >.< This OOC has like 3 more posts after I post. Nyah!

*sticks tongue out* Well Caz's first character was in my RP.

Meh, seeing a homicidal Rei would be amusing. Besides...someone (other than Taser) as to attack him.
Last edited by Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black
Member for 3 years

Postby Spectrum on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I just wanted to say I lurve Nathan. It makes me happy to see he looks up to the Prince. I thought he was a lot younger than he actually is, though.
Spectrum
Member for 3 years

Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

@Maci: Only if you want Katie to be killed by Rei... XD Which would actually be funny, in a weird way
poeticjustice8012
Member for 3 years

Postby Statement on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

I swear you stalk me Statement, btw your pms are awsome, just so long...I promise i'll finish them eventually. I hope I will tomorrow! I'm glad you're joining though.

Yea...yes. I do. I really need a hobbie...wait..this is a my hobbie, next to trolling and drawing. Its all cool, take your time....

BTW I expect an answer by tomorrow!!!1111!1

Everyone has to love Cyrus. He's so cute <3

Yes. Who is he?
Reserved for you Statement (damn I need a nickname for you).

I have one..its little man. LUAGH AND DIE!

Thank you very much by the way.

Yea, the picture was so fantastic that I had to immediatly make it my icon.
Statement
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.