Commission Art from Rozwell!

Topic Tags:

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Moderator: Designers

Commission Art from Rozwell!

Postby Rozwell on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello everyone!
This is a thread for my commission information and works only!

So, after a few people told me to do this I started thinking it really was a good idea to post my info on RPG. So heres my commission info with some art quality examples. All prices are negotiable, as I believe all pieces of art will be different, so there is no exact set price. Prices can be discussed with me through E-mail.

So, as stated above these prices are not a set number.. The price listed is just how much I would charge for the example image. This is also based on single character images.

----------------------------------
Sketch~ $15

Clean sketch~ $20-25

Line art~ $30-40

Colored images:

Colored sketch~ $20-30
(Gray-scale shades/color shades.)

Colored Line art~ $50-60

Image with simple background~ $70-80

----------------------------------

I currently do not have any examples of cell shaded images, hopefully that will soon change. I am not limited to only humanoid figures, I also draw animals ^_~

Because of the detail in the line art and more detailed colored images, they do take a bit longer than the sketches.
I will only take five at a time right now because of my schedule, but hopefully I will have more free time soon.

If you have anything you would like to ask me, please ask!

If you are interested in getting a commission from me, my E-mail is: [email protected]

All images shown here are © Rozwell, do not reuse without my permission. At all.
Rozwell
Member for 7 years

Re: Commission Art from Rozwell!

Postby Jaybt9 on Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 am

Hey, I have a question. What kind of software do you use? I'm predicting SAI, based on the first two pictures.
Jaybt9
Member for 5 years

Postby Rozwell on Fri May 07, 2010 9:52 am

Jaybt9 wrote:Hey, I have a question. What kind of software do you use? I'm predicting SAI, based on the first two pictures.

Actually all of these were done in PhotoShop CS4. I am currently learning SAI though ;3
Rozwell
Member for 7 years

Postby LaxMarie on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I have to say that all of your work is amazing!
LaxMarie
Member for 3 years

Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am

I feel sad because I can't draw like that but at the same time I kind of want one.
Lifecharacter
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.