Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

When a local teen goes missing, the police suspect another high schooler is responsible. When his body is found, the search for the killer turns this small private school upside down.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Confessions of a High School Slaughterer”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
You can start as soon as you want.
Image SAVE THE NERPA!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE WORLD'S ONLY FRESH WATEER SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Sprites
Member for 4 years

I made a post, I can see something cool happening between Juli and Dante. Let's just hope the others post.

These locations should probably be used over time?
-Canteen (For obvious reasons)
-Rec-room (Most private boarding schools have them, with like sofas, some computers and a pool table or something)
-Library (Which school doesn't have one? Murder probably shouldn't happen here, CLICHÉ!)
-Local hang out (like a mall, a cafe, an arcade.)

Just trying to help is all.

Also, could you clarify the purpose of chat to me? Is that chat as characters, (EG to put into the story,) or is it OOC chat to talk about the story.. Wasn't sure.

Thanks bruh.
Life Is Short, An Open Chord, In A Bad Tone.

As Seen On Xbox Live - GreenxEyedxHero
Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 4 years

Good ideas for the locations.
i really don't know why chat is there. someone said it posts onto the activity, but i really am not sure.
Sprites
Member for 4 years

Probably could use it as character chat? That would be sweet.

For example, Dante could run into Kierra in the canteen, and the chat could take place first person in the chat. That chat could then be pasted into the post where it took place.

In my mind, that would be how I see it working. Because then everyone's playing their own characters.

If you get what I mean?
Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 4 years

yeah, i totally get it, and i'm a girl for future references.
Sprites
Member for 4 years

Didn't see that coming.. Lol. I'm a guy, if you wandered.

Sorry I haven't posted in a good week, I was at a Music Festival. Back now. Will keep posting regularly.
Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 4 years

Dude, where has everyone gone? Lol.
Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.