Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond

Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond

An evil influence has seeped into to the Labyrinth’s boarders; a dark Sorceress known as Ariadne who has somehow gained control of the nomadic Junk People of the Arid Flats and is nursing a Civil War within the Goblin Kingdom.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Current Scene and Thread Timelines

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
OOC Dates Active Threads/ Locations Current IC Date: Current IC Time

6/5/2010 Start: 5/13/2010 Evening (Essa)
10-Jun-10
Boston 5/16/2010: Mid Morning
Labyrinth General 5/14/2010: Sunrise
The Enchanted Forest 5/13/2010: Before Midnight

Note: In the future I'll be keeping a running draft to note where scene's are happening and at one time in the RP. I'm planing to skip ahead about three days in Boston. And We're going to go right into the morning with Jareth and Eva.

Faen and Ariadne's scene is still happening in night. For convenience I'll be editing this post itself.

Sorry if this is sloppy. I'll fix it in the next few days.
CassilineVow
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.