Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

My custom action Figure art

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

My custom action Figure art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBox81 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Hey all,

A friend of mine and I have recently started a design company (http://www.shouldbee.com) that lets fans create their own action figures, games and collectibles. We're starting with a dark fantasy re-imagination of the Wizard of Oz that we're calling The Nightmare of Oz. We'd love it if you could help us choose the final design of the Scarecrow figure that we're going to make or spread the word. We're running a Cage Match type competition between our top two community-voted Scarecrow finalists on Kickstarter, whichever one wins, we make.

You can check us out and support us if you're interested here - http://goo.gl/fm3TS

Many thanks!

See our 2D images and 3D prototype images on our blog:

http://blog.shouldbee.com/2011/07/22/th ... ife-in-3d/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueBox81
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Re: My custom action Figure art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am

I'd go with the one on the left, scythes don't really bring any amount of creepiness or horror to art anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terror Mechina on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Wow, that is very nice. They're both great concepts. I do like the one with two (kind of looks like three) scythes.

Terror Mechina
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insane The Punk on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 am

I ADORE the second one. I like the coloring and shape much more than the first one, and I'd defiantely buy an action figure that looked like that.
Mica, Insane, Punk, Derekren, Ilyssa, Seth, Drake, Pain, Anti, Unknown, Lucifer, Gabriel.

Insane The Punk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Wow these are trippy! If only the real Oz was like this (sorry muchkinz) I like the one on the left...its the pitchfork/rake thing that does me in!
Do you have a match...I would like to set you on fire.

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby viper45 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Great job! I like the look of the character on the right, but the rake of the left one. Maybe switch them? If not, then I still like the second one better, but they're both excellent!
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" - Euripides

viper45
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken Picture on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:45 pm

I agree, i like them both, but maybe switch the rake. Either way they're both awesome. (:

Broken Picture
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!