My custom action Figure art

Topic Tags:

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Moderator: Designers

My custom action Figure art

Postby BlueBox81 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Hey all,

A friend of mine and I have recently started a design company ( http://www.shouldbee.com ) that lets fans create their own action figures, games and collectibles. We're starting with a dark fantasy re-imagination of the Wizard of Oz that we're calling The Nightmare of Oz. We'd love it if you could help us choose the final design of the Scarecrow figure that we're going to make or spread the word. We're running a Cage Match type competition between our top two community-voted Scarecrow finalists on Kickstarter, whichever one wins, we make.

You can check us out and support us if you're interested here - http://goo.gl/fm3TS

Many thanks!

See our 2D images and 3D prototype images on our blog:

http://blog.shouldbee.com/2011/07/22/th ... ife-in-3d/

BlueBox81
Member for 3 years

Re: My custom action Figure art

Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am

I'd go with the one on the left, scythes don't really bring any amount of creepiness or horror to art anymore.
Lifecharacter
Member for 3 years

Postby Terror Mechina on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Wow, that is very nice. They're both great concepts. I do like the one with two (kind of looks like three) scythes.
Terror Mechina
Member for 3 years

Postby Insane The Punk on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 am

I ADORE the second one. I like the coloring and shape much more than the first one, and I'd defiantely buy an action figure that looked like that.
Mica, Insane, Punk, Derekren, Ilyssa, Seth, Drake, Pain, Anti, Unknown, Lucifer, Gabriel.
Insane The Punk
Member for 3 years

Postby Beyond sky on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Wow these are trippy! If only the real Oz was like this (sorry muchkinz) I like the one on the left...its the pitchfork/rake thing that does me in!
Do you have a match...I would like to set you on fire.
Beyond sky
Member for 3 years

Postby viper45 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Great job! I like the look of the character on the right, but the rake of the left one. Maybe switch them? If not, then I still like the second one better, but they're both excellent!
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" - Euripides
viper45
Member for 3 years

Postby Broken Picture on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:45 pm

I agree, i like them both, but maybe switch the rake. Either way they're both awesome. (:
Broken Picture
Member for 2 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.