Dark Angel (IC)

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Postby chrysalia on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 pm

ooc: Pivots gone this RP is going to feel empty without him. Welcome back Darklocus20
chrysalia
Member for 6 years

Postby Akuryuu on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 pm

OOC: *Sigh* Well, I am going to hunt down pivot...And punch him in the f**king throat.
Akuryuu
Member for 6 years

Postby estalu on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm

OOC: I second that, Tyler. That really pisses me off. He had been quitting on and off so much and then, BAM!, bye bye pivot for good, practically calling us all gay and reatarded. That hurts! Let's just get back to the ICness.
estalu
Member for 6 years

Postby chrysalia on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm

ooc: I don't really like Pivot anymore and I'm so unnerved by the way he left that I don't really want my character to care that he died. But still I'm kind of feeling unnerved and I feel like quitting which isn't good.
chrysalia
Member for 6 years

Postby DarkLocus20 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 pm

OOC: NOOOO!!!!! i just got back on here i dont want no one to left when i ready to get into character again.
DarkLocus20
Member for 5 years

Postby chrysalia on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:21 am

ooc: Don't worry I won't leave I'm just feeling unnerved thats all.
chrysalia
Member for 6 years

Postby estalu on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

OOC: Can just get back to IC? I'd rather not have my thoughts on Pivot, if you know what I mean.
estalu
Member for 6 years

Postby chrysalia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:11 pm

ooc: I know Estalu I feel somewhat the same way but I don't know how to start because of the way Pivot quit is making it diffucult to react.
chrysalia
Member for 6 years

Postby estalu on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Zax glared into the air. She had never really liked Maliki. The way he just gave up on life like that almost made her hate him. "Fag." She spat.
estalu
Member for 6 years

Postby Kaida on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:42 am

ooc: Okay guys I'm on my friends account but yeah this is actually Chrysalia the reason I haven't been on is because I quit I'm very very sorry this RP was awesome but then for some reason I just got bored or maybe Pivot left or I don't know why but something about this RP isn't the same I'm very very sorry guys bye I'll miss you
Chrysalia (or my actual name Sophie Erickson)
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Kaida
Member for 6 years

Postby Akuryuu on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:18 pm

OOC: Perfect, perfect...We lost 2 players and 5 or 6 characters...Ugh...Hey, Zax, you wanna try to continue this thing with me and Tengai? Maybe we'll luck out and it'll get better without those two...Though I friggin' hate Maliki, I'll still kinda miss him, and Hana and Kaida weren't bad either...Well, what do ya say? Wanna try to finish this thing or just let it die? I really don't wanna give up on it.
Akuryuu
Member for 6 years

Postby Pivotkamikazii on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Wow....
I came here to show my "Friends."
The hard work I put into this 22min long animation of the first 34pages of this roleplay and to see how you were coming along.

Apparently I came here to read how much of a fag I am and how you people will.. "Throat punch me."

I didn't wanna roleplay anymore. That doesn't mean I wasn't going to be your friends.

Assholes is what you are.
bi.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER
Pivotkamikazii
Member for 5 years

Postby Akuryuu on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Let's see, you pretty much called us gay, killed the RP, and made an animation that'll never get past where you're at.

Well, see ya later ^^
Akuryuu
Member for 6 years

Postby Qwackie on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Zed
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Looks: Image
Bio: His parents died in a car crash before he could write his name. The time and day they died was unknown, they went missing and then a police found their cars and courpses on the roadsides. The reason or cause of death was never discovered, yet it was presumed that they died in a crash, as stated before. He lived with his grandparents ever since, yet when he was a freshman, his grandmother died of a stroke. Zed then lived with his grandfather. His grandfather, strangly, was murdered and the cops never found out who- or why- he died.
Personality: He is sarcastic and rude. Zed's mind is a void of hatred, shame, and humiliation. He never forgives anyone for whatever reason.
Other: Oh, he's rather emo.

Name: Caitlin
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Looks: Image
Bio: She's lived a happy life. Nice grades, friends, parents. She doesn't have much of a care in the world.
Personality: She is carefree yet she holds dark secrets inside of her, secrets she'll never share.
Other:...
Qwackie
Member for 5 years

Postby estalu on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:34 am

Woooooooooooooo! I'll continue if you're willing to.

Oh and, Pivot, you friggin' pissed me off. Exactly as Tyler (aka Akuryuu) said, you called us gay and made an ending for youself that was sorta hard to get past. Way to keep your "friends'" trust.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply! I though no one would ever post again and quite frankly it made me a bit depressed...

I need to get a better pic of me up sometime soon...

BTW, Tyler, I'm TypoPanda. ^-^

Oh, and just for the heck of it since I'm still pissed at Pivot and I'm gonna really miss Chrysalia, I HATE YOUR FRIGGIN' GUTS, PIVOT! STOP BREATHING MEH AIR!!

'

'

'

'

Well, not that's that's out of the way... How should we try starting up again?

Oh yes, I almost forgot, WELCOME QWACKIE!! Sorry you came at a dramatic part in OOC instead of the IC...

Oh yeah, IDK why, but this pic reminds me of Akuryuu and Zax!! =3

estalu
Member for 6 years

Postby Akuryuu on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 am

OOC: Oh...wow...um...Oddly enough, they look just like Akuryuu and Zax :shock: Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can convince Mike (AKA Tengai AKA DarkLocus) to come back and we'll try to get this thing going again...Also, in two days, it'll be Akuryuu's birthday in the RP! Sorry that I'm late for the birthday of the actual RP...Ah, oh well. I'll continue where I left off. Also, let's say that Hana killed herself from depression and Kaida, who saw it all, was so traumatized she got sent to an insane asylum. Also, I'm a little confused about how Pivot quit. I went back several pages to catch up and came across when he was thinking about suicide and we all helped him through it. If not for us, he might be dead...Then he just quits and kills this for no reason? Fucked up, just fucked up.

Akuryuu -
Akuryuu simply watched as Maliki was blown to bits. "Well...Looks like he did the work for me..." He sighed. He didn't exactly like him much, after all, he had switched between good and evil far too many times, and threatening to kill Zax repeatedly wasn't helping. Akuryuu watched as the blood and guts clearing, showing that Lucifer had survived. Seeing his wicked grin was enough to fill him with fear and hatred.

Lucifer -
"I have gotten what I came for right now. It's time I return." Lucifer boasted, then ripped open a portal to hell. "And don't think that I'm through with you and Zax." The only reason he hadn't gone after them now was that he was weak and in no condition to face Akuryuu, who was now the strongest in the area.

Rose -
Rose surveyed the scene and sighed. "We still have a problem..." She turned to Whisper, or Lani, and smiled. "I knew it was you, Lani. It was no surprise. After all, the first letters of your true name are 'Lani', you gave yourself away." Rose wasn't going to hurt Lani, after all, she was simply a cat. She reached down and pet her back, then stood up again. "Let's go back to town."

Hikari (She's back, horray!) -
Hikari finally found the others and landed. "Guys, Maliki went crazy and attacked Z-" She paused when she saw everyone there, including Zax...But no Maliki. "Um...I guess I'm a little...late...?" She mumbled, embarrassed. "Ugh...I was so tired and I wasted the time I could've been sleeping searching for you guys...Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Hikari shouted in her usual childish argument voice. She never really grew up, being sealed in darkness for most of her entire life.

Akuryuu -
Akuryuu saw Hikari and sighed. "I'm not exactly in the mood for killing, you're lucky you got away with breaking that '100-foot distance' rule. Maliki's dead, along with Muso." He looked around again. "And it seems Hana and Kaida have dissappeared." He took no note of talking about Terin, and instead walked up to Zax. "I don't know if it's your fault for being the future Queen of Angels or mine for being the past King of Demons, but this madness just keeps going on..."

Maou -
Maou exited the school. Nobody messed with him because his body was big and muscular, but he himself was much more powerful. Looks like Muso's dead...all more perfect for me. Even better, Lucifer is weakened! Now I have a chance of killing him and taking his place as the leader of hell!
Akuryuu
Member for 6 years

Postby estalu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 am

OOC: Tyler, I love you to frickin bits right now!! I am way too excited for my own good. I talked to Sophie's (aka crysalia) friend the other day and asked her to say hi for me. And the thing about Hikari dying if she was farther than 100 ft. away, I was actually thinking about mentioning that if it ever started up again. lol

ZAX:

Zax, who was now totally annoyed, almost growled at Lucifer. She had just lost one not-so-much-a-friend to death, a friend to death, and a friend to madness. She wasn't surprised her family hadn't been taken away from her. But what family? The family of Ztars, or her real family? And how much of a family was that? Zax exhaled a breath of anger. "You." She said to Lucifer. "You better have one damn good reason to go torture the lives of people!" She yelled. "Money, you say? Not good enough. Maybe power? Not damn good enough. Maybe you even just wanted to fit in as that really great demon lord. That's not the way to do it. I don't see why you'd want a rank among demons anyway! Maybe you just wanted to hear the screams of people in pain for revenge of something. If that something was because a person made your life miserable by killing off your friends and trying to kill off whats left of them, even when you just got them a couple days ago that seem like they were the worst and best days of your life, then I don't fucking blame you!" Zax felt a pain in her chest and looked down. What was this?

TERIN

Terin held his hands over his face and carefully made sure he couldn't be accused of watching Zax die. His plan had not worked well. He was trained to be brave, he was trained to protect her, he was trained to be the Angel King, and yet... he couldn't. That King of Angels up there right should have planned better. One, Zax would have been safer in Heaven. Two, even if she was on Earth, leaving her to the wife of Lucifer's brother was not wise even for a monkey. Three, the person trained to be Zax's husband should have been bright, more socialable, had lots of friends and- Who was Terin kidding? Even if he was trained that way, Akuryuu was none of those things, and rather he like it or not, he was finally admitting to Akuryuu being better for than he himself. There was something about those two being together that seemed very real and perfect. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he was pretty sure it was love.
estalu
Member for 6 years

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Triple post!!!!!!
Last edited by estalu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
estalu
Member for 6 years

Soooooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! They really got to fix the multipost thing.
estalu
Member for 6 years

Postby DarkLocus20 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:09 pm

ooc: Well im glad we are up and running again haha and im back once again

As Tengai, Rengate, Valor and Ivory finally arrive to the scene they look at all the destruction that was made. Tengai walked over to Akuryuu.

Tengai-

"Dude!!!,sorry it took so long.We kinda got held up by a crowd of low level demons so we all decided to have alittle fun and not to mention Valor just had to play tug-of-war with a demon's arm haha. So what has happened since we've been gone?" said Tengai as he looks at Akuryuu.
DarkLocus20
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.