Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guilds of Zorgoth

Dark Guild Descution Thread

a part of “The Guilds of Zorgoth”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

In this world guilds are the most powerful resources of mankind. When there is trouble, danger, or just a task someone is to lazy to do, they hire a guild.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guilds of Zorgoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dark Guild Descution Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 am

Urgh, mates, my bandmates are being asses and trying to pull me outta my house every moment they can. Staying up tonight to post, for once. Pretty useless post, and may I sing, BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS~ (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetitePoisson on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Awww. Izzy, that's cool! I didn't know you were in a band. What kind of music do you play?

And I finally posted. Whew. Now back to homework :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PetitePoisson
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 am

Haha, we just play gigs at all the school events, so we're just a small ass band. We do covers of songs, usually mashups.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Sorryz I taking so long to post, will write one up later tonight.

Also, was thinking about kinda fast-forwarding in the post to when they arrive at the bandits. Cuz the trip there would probably be largely uneventful. I know that we could do some character interaction, but I think it will be easier to do that when we are in pairs in the mission. What do you guys think?

If I don't get any responses by the time I start the post, I will go ahead with it. I can always edit it if you guys don't like the idea.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetitePoisson on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:29 pm

@Izzy - that's awesome~ Mash-ups are always great!

@Max - I'm good with the idea of a fast forward.

PetitePoisson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 am

Well, the fastforward turned into a fastforwardflashback somehow >.<

I could have gone to them meeting the Bandit leader, but I thought the post was starting to get long as it was.

Next post of mine will probably bring them up to waiting for the shipment. So everyone can post full of action and character interaction!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetitePoisson on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Haha. Looks great Max!

Please disregard my empty post. I accidently hit the "post" button while I was scrolling down and I don't think there's a way to delete it so I'll edit it later.

PetitePoisson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Dear guildies!

Please reply to this post! To tell me if you are still there!

After a day I will PM those who have not replied to this!

After a week and a half or so, I will indiscriminately slaughter anyone's character who has not responded to my PM's! Or, simply ASSUME DIRECT CONTROLL!!!!

That is all.

-Your loving guild master's creator, Max.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am

What. I haven't replied yet? I'll go get to it. Must've been my imagination... or RPG being a derp and not posting. Sorry about that, mate!

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:22 am

Hey, if Santii doesn't post by tonight. I CALL DIBS ON KILLING HIM >.< Then i'll just show up to the guild house with the body.

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm here, but just waiting for scarlet.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:26 pm

All these women with advanced blood-lust....... kinda scary.......

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetitePoisson on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Augh, sorry. I've literally been non-stop busy with work. I'll try to get my post up tomorrow or the day after at the latest.

PetitePoisson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am

@Arch Rage rage, how dare you use say that the post was not meant to offend when it clearly tried to depreciate the value of your fellow roleplayers by referring to us as "internet beings" in an attempt to dehumanize us. HOW DARE YOU HOW DAAAARRRRRR YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!!!11one lol, It's all cool bro. I don't care if you're taking your time posting. Just trying to make sure my guildies (*cough* after all, they are the only ones I really care about *cough*) will not be character purged.

@Poisson, Take your time. No rush necessary. Posting should come as an enjoyment, not a chore.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!