Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Deities of Rumble

Deities of Rumble {hindu mythology/fighting/high school rp}

a part of “Deities of Rumble”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"We here at karma High do not stop fights, we grade them. And yes, under our school lies the dark godess Kali, she might break out and eat us this year! That would be exciting wouldn't it?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities of Rumble”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Deities of Rumble {hindu mythology/fighting/high school rp}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat May 07, 2011 12:14 am

The OOC

DeitiesRumble
of

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tab
    Teacher Profiles
    School Information
    Sign-up
    IC
    Character Status
    Battles/ Missions
    Fanservice
Last edited by That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Deities of Rumble

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm

bump

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat May 07, 2011 2:00 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat May 07, 2011 3:07 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Romance is DEFINITlY allowed, drama is the spice of life according to many, myself included. The wonderful spaniard actually is supposed to be romancitcally inclined towards the Queen, and he is a fourth year as well. Original characters from any year are welcome as well! Those character slots are just ideas.

Players would be using melee weapons, it is considered dishonorable for true fighters to be using guns, the teachers use them outside of school when assisting with missions only because of the very real danger in the missions. These melee weapons are also not allowed to be sharp, fake swords or blades only. Weapons can be from any part of the world, from kitana to fencing. Though fake, these weapons are still required to knock out the enemy though, so fights are still brutal.

I was asked a question earlier, and perhaps my answer would be best put down in here, in case it comes up again.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 am

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 am

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 11:57 am

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Deities of Rumble {Fighting high school rp}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 12:30 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Deities of Rumble {Fighting high school rp}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 2:08 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Re: Deities of Rumble {hindu mythology/fighting/high school

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 3:44 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon May 09, 2011 2:19 pm

bump

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue May 10, 2011 2:03 am

I've been watching this for a long, long time. How does the roleplay go though? Mission based? Will you be leading the story abit?

It's indeed a very RP, I think alot of players are just spending ALOT of time thinking of how to approach this RP and have yet to.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 am

Oh, that would explaina lot of the non interest people are showing, but I'm sorry I didn't make it clear about the rp! LOL.

Basically this is character driven, there will be me moving a plot along, but each character has their own agenda, and so things intertwine. A mission that lasts longer than expected can be a focus at one time, and the Host of Kali slowing going insane could be another focus.

I won't let anyone get lost or bored with this though, as I am basically going to be in majority of control of both teachers and they have a lot to do with keeping everyone in line.

I plan for this to be long term, so some of it will be in mission, some of it not. But rest assured we will go ahead and skip class time, never saw the point in class time anyway!

Does that answer your question at all? Or did I miss the target?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue May 10, 2011 10:26 am

:]! It explained alot, certainly.

Also, I forgot to add the world "nice" after "very" to form "very nice RP". I look forward to more people joining this thread. :D

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Cool beans, so did you plan on joining? If so did you want to make an original, or go for one of the the pre-mades?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Just so you know, Flickery, I'm joining as well! And there is one other person who has claimed one of the premades. so between myself, That One Guy, and the other person there are three. Four if you join too! I usually double so that adds an extra character. Either way, you should join! It looks like it could be a lot of fun :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu May 12, 2011 9:13 am

Kenzi wrote:Just so you know, Flickery, I'm joining as well! And there is one other person who has claimed one of the premades. so between myself, That One Guy, and the other person there are three. Four if you join too! I usually double so that adds an extra character. Either way, you should join! It looks like it could be a lot of fun :)

:D That's good to know! I actually have an idea for a character already, just waiting for the results of something before I actually give my word on joining this.

Edit: W00t!!! I'll start typing my character sheet tonight~ A Second Year Student most likely.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri May 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh that's good, we need second years, since I didn't even put any pre-mades for that year XP. I had hoped dearly that we would have a King and Hall Monitor, but I GUESS we can do without? Don't want to though...

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!