Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Demon Accomplice! Precusor

My Demon Accomplice!

a part of “My Demon Accomplice! Precusor”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Five high school boys will be chosen to guard the human race from an invading enemy. Upon being chosen, they are rewarded with an Accomplice- A female demon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Demon Accomplice! Precusor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] My Demon Accomplice!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 am

Yes Poet, hopefully Jade will start putting names on the intro list.
A lover of life, lust, and literature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Light Demon: Kai Kokoro-Played by Maci
Light Guardian: Taken by Tabbs

Wind Demon: Zoe-Played by Poet
Wind Guardian: Ace Rodgers-Played by Specs

Fire Demon: Kanade Seiko Ikida-Played by Ele
Fire Guardian: Nick-Played by Neon

Earth Demon: Kaori Misana-Played by Kaila
Earth Guardian: Mizuumi Kurayami-Played by Lake

Water Demon: Misterre Acquel-Played by Soft
Water Guardian: Open

Thats the listings everyone, if you don’t like your nicknames that i put you down, sorry and tell me and ill put your full name down. And remember, put the age of your Demon or Guardian in the "Who are you" section, or you will get a PM from me. (Not trying ot sound mean.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Posted my Character. Hope nothing is wrong

Axel4win
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Ok, ive been seeing this alot with the guardians...

Ok the guardians dont know about being a guardian yet, so they cant have that in there CS. Because here is how we are going to start, (please tell me if im being pushy or mean, i need feedback)

Ok so after this school day, the boy/guardians go whereever they go after school, now the demons are all in eggs, which i still wish i had the pictures of, that glow whatever there element is (fire-red, earth-green etc. etc.) and they were teleported to the guardian, could be there locker at home, under the bed, in the closet, or even be found while leaving school. The demons can hatch out of there eggs at any time they want, but what im doing as a demon, which i reccomend, is, lets use my demon, ok she is found, and my guardian is confused about it and puts it on his dresser or table by an open window, the egg gets alot of light, then hatches and TADA demon, more then likely will not have clothes, but i will allow it. Thats just how it mainly is.

Also im guessing none or some or maybe all but havnt said anything, the GM doesnt have characters. Well Jade is going too be the Cirens, just like how she wasin the origanal. Also if you guys want to see the origanal, tell me and ill PM you a link to it.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:17 am

Oh maci I think I'll be able to get them so leave that to me :) yeah so pretty much what maci said also when the demons hatch they are naked as maci said except they have a lace covering their "feminime parts" but also like maci said if you dont want them naked you could have them wearing a robe (I think de iko had a robe in the old one) the lace would be the color of the egg which is the color of the element and same with the robe. Lastly like maci said I will be the cirens and just want to warn you here theyre not going to be easy to kill ;) (sorry for any bad grammer I'm a bit tired and not using a computer lol)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 am

I forgot to mention:
1. The guardians will post girst with them finding the egg and doing whatever with it and then the demon will post when its hatching or what theyre thinking about while inside the egg.

2. The eggs will either hatch if 1. They are exposed to their element so, like maci said, her demon egg was exposed to light (kais element) and so the demon came OR their guardian could be in trouble so they hatch to help. I will supply the danger MUAHAHAHAHA or ya know you could make your guardian start falling off a building (someone in the origional rp did that but it wasnt to hatch his egg it was to find his egg)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 am

Wait aren't I the demon? Because you put me as the guardian haha

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:31 am

Lol yeah, Jade explained it way better then me. And yeah thnx Kaila, jade was on her nook and it was like 1 am there, or mayber 3 am, never know, but she was tired.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 am

Ohh haha no problem what so ever. I understand. Just giving you guys a head up. So I heard we will start on the 24th huh. Interesting day. :) Is there a certain guardian that must start as well?

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Sorry, it's all fixed now though :). No any guardian can post first.

Unfortunately I found the pics of the eggs but they had no url however if you want to look the click this link and scroll down until you find it. demon-accomplice-shoujo-t57913-40.html

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

I get it ^^ Anyway, that sounds pretty interesting... Hatching, eh? And since I'm the wind demon, do I just get out as soon as my guardian finds me then? Because I'm pretty sure we'll be somewhere with air ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Not really because I would think that there would have to be a lot of wind blowing at the egg or just danger happening.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Ok then ^^ That makes more sense. I'll probably end up waiting for danger, unless my guardian (spec) gets bored and wants something to do, then they're will be a magically appearing wind ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Actually Jade, all you had to do was quote it then copy the urls, here you go guys.

Image Light
Image Fire
Image Water
Image Air
Image Earth

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Nice ^^ I like them, but air does look a little dark... Eh, I'm weird ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

What color is air then?

Yeah, white should be air then yellow should be light, but hey, im just happy i found these

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I need to go change my siggy now since this roleplay is back up.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Yeah ^^ Anyway, I'm wondering what to do for my Timeless post... Because I can't have Nikolas fall over from Katie's attack because Rei shoves Cyrus into Nikolas's arms... At the same time, that means he can't just randomly pull out stones and blow them up at Katie, because he's carrying Cyrus... Ugh... -sighs-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

So Hows my siggy guys?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Nice... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!